Surprised

'THE UNEXPECTED CHANGE'

 

 

 

Minah's POV

 

"Nae... How about we try it on Minah-ssi...Minah-ssi.. Do you want to give a try?" The MC of the show offered me and somehow made me startled as I'm staring at the floor…(Yeah right… not focusing on the show…) “Yea?? I’ll try it..” I, without knowing anything.. Just accept what the mc said and made my group members surprised. The fans cheered loudly as Hyeri nudged my arm and whispered “Are you sure you’re going to do aegyo? Unnie?” (We’re using mic sobasically the fans can’t hear us) and with that I was like…

WHAT.

“Okay Minah-ssi…In the count of three okay?” The MC asked me. “Nae…I’m always ready…” (Ready my …!!)

“1…”

“2…”

The members are giving their full attention as this is their first time seeing me doing an aegyo.

“3…!”

(photo)

“Woo…!! Kyeopta…!!!” The fans cheered.

This is why I hate shows… *

“Ommo..!! Minnie-ah..!! I can’t believe you just agreed that!!!” Yura unnie squealed as we’re done with that freakin’ show.

“I didn’t focus just now unnie…” -_- keeping my poker face on.

“Aww… you should be more focus next time neh..?” She pouted as she know the truth.

I shrug it off and went to the table at the backstage to take my things and plopped into the car.

Well, this is me… I have no P.A like the other member or artist out there cause it is such a waste money and they’re just to annoying for me. It’s not like we can’t clean our own sweats right??

And what I always do after a show is took my things and wait for the other member in the car while playing with my phone or probably dry my sweats with the aircond.

“Finally we arrived~~~” Sojin unnie said as she plopped on to the couch as the other when to do their own works.

Yeah… we live in our own well…you could say.. condominium…

We don’t share rooms… Well that’s good cause I don’t have to waste my enrgy talking with them. Just that… talking isn’t my hobby AT ALL.

I walk straightly to my room.

And took a nice shower before I sleep.

I plopped on my bed as I done showering and put a headphone at my head and opened my laptop. Well, I use my laptop wisely though.

What I do is checking on the fans comments about our group.

As my eyes is starting to close… I put my laptop on the table and lie on the bed as I close my eyes…

Wondering what’ll happen tomorrow…*