1/1

Love Doesn't Need To Be Taught

 

It had been 100 days. They had been official for 100 days now. They had also been a secret. Both of them wanted to at least tell the members, but they could never find the right time. Because when is it ever the right time to come out to your bandmates that you’re in a relationship; with each other? They knew deep inside that the others would most likely be accepting, or at least try to be, but they were still scared. Scared of being judged, scared of being looked down upon. So for now, they will keep being a secret.

 

But despite that worry, they were happy. Neither had thought they could feel this way towards another person.

 

Youngjae felt like his heart was about to burst every time he saw Daehyun, but in a good way. His feelings seemed to grow stronger each day and he is at the point where he can’t imagine ever being seperated from the older. He loves him, there's no other way to describe what he feels. He just loves him, so much. But he hasn’t spoken those words to the other yet. He’s a bit worried, worried that the other doesn’t feel the same, that he won’t get to hear the words in return. He knows Daehyun cares for him so much, he was the one to initiate the relationship after all. But he worries that his feelings for the older are stronger than what the older feels for him. He can’t help it, he has always been insecure about himself and he needed confirmation. Daehyun, however, knows him too well, and he had something special for the two of them planned tonight.

 

Daehyun felt like he was at the top of the world. He was living out his dream with B.A.P and even found the love of his life. Yes, he loved Youngjae too. It’s crazy, because he would have never in a million years thought of falling in love with his bandmate, his best friend. Youngjae’s silly little kissing experiment that day had changed everything between them, but only for the better. And he is so thankful for the others crazy silly ideas because if not for that, they may have never gotten together.

 

As for tonight, it’s their 100th day anniversary. Daehyun had planned out a special evening for his sweet boyfriend and at the end, Youngjae would have no doubt that he loved him. It was perfect because they had the dorm to themselves and wouldn’t have to worry about being discreet. So Daehyun had cooked up Youngjae’s favorite meal and for desert was his favorite ice cream. Candles were lit and soft music was playing in the background. Needless to say, Daehyun went all out for this night to be as romatic as possible.

 

Youngjae was curious about how this evening would go. The older had been pretty secretive and insisted on surprising the younger. But time passed by quickly and before he knew it, the moment was here.

 

”Hey, everything’s settled now. You ready?” Daehyun walks into their room, where he’d asked the younger to wait while he prepared everything (though he had felt pretty bad about this part)

 

”Yes, finally! You took forever. Do you know how fun it is to be coped up in the room for two hours,? Not fun at all!” Youngjae said with a pout that Daehyun soon kissed away.

 

”Sorry baby, but I promise I’ll make it up to you, ok?” Daehyun said and showed his best smile

 

”Hmm, fine.. you’re lucky I can’t stay mad at you anyway. Especially when you give me that dumb smile” Daehyun only smiled wider hearing this.

 

Pulling out a blindfold, he asked the younger to come closer so he could tie it around his eyes. The younger only agreed based on the ground that if Daehyun let him walk in to anything or stumble over something, he’d have to do all his chores for a month.  They carefully began their walk towards the kitchen, Daehyun’s hands on the youngers waist, guiding him. Reaching their destination, he tells Youngjae to pull the blindfold off. So he does.

 

And he’s frozen.

 

Lost for words, the younger ended up just standing there for a couple of seconds staring at the setting. It was beautiful. Was this even their kitchen??

 

He’s brought out of his daze when he feels a hand on his cheek, and a thumb brushing over it to wipe away a single tear that managed to escape his eye. And then Daehyun smiles at him again, and everything is good.

 

”Do you like it? Or is it too much? I wanted tonight to be special so I might have gone a little far but–”

 

”No! No.. This is perfect. Everything is perfect, Daehyun”  Then he kissed him, and he feels Daehyun smiling against his lips before pulling away. Daehyun guides him towards the table and like a real gentleman he pulls out the chair for him to sit before seating himself. They ate in silence. Words wasn’t needed. They finished both dinner and desert, and before Youngjae could get up to put away the dishes in the sink, Daehyun stopped him.

 

”Come here”

 

Youngjae put down the dishes and stepped closer to his boyfriend. Daehyun proceeded to wrap his arms around his waist and brought their faces so close their noses were almost touching.

 

”You know, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” Daehyun began. He found the younger's eyes before continuing. ”I know you’re probably thinking I’m being cheesier than cheese again, but I mean it Youngjae. You make me happier than I ever even thought was possible and the last 100 days have been a dream. Yes, we’ve had to hide, to be careful how we act around each other when there are others around. It does get tiring, but because it’s you, it’s so worth it. I know you doubt yourself alot, also when it comes to us,” he sees something flash in Youngjae’s eyes but he continues before the younger can say anything

”I need you to know that you, Yoo Youngjae, are the most wonderful human being on this earth. You may not be perfect, no one is, but you’re pretty damn close. I would give my life for you if I had to.. I love you more than anything in this world. Never, ever doubt that.”

When Daehyun finished, Youngjae couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. The older just told him everything he wanted, and needed, to know. Daehyun looked alarmed by the younger’s tears, but Youngjae just gave him a little smile and then he kissed him, pouring all his love and affection for the older into it. They kissed till’ they had to part to breathe and that’s when Youngjae finally spoke

 

”I love you too, my cheesy idiot”

-------

 

Feeling the sun hitting his skin gently, Youngjae woke up from his slumber. Hearing the faint heartbeat his pillow was emitting he smiled

'so it wasn’t a dream after all’

He lifted his head from Daehyun’s bare chest to look at his boyfriend who was still sleeping peacefully. After their confessions last night, they had made love. Everything felt so good, so right. They were finally one, and he felt like the happiest person in the world. He ignores the pain in his lower back as he shifts and places a small kiss on the older’s chest before laying back down and Youngjae thought things couldn’t be more perfect.