Finale

Love Is True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay guys I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not updating. I've been disgustingly busy and I'm not even kdding ewzzz. I'm super sorry for only giving this to y'all like 2 months later ]]]]]]]: BUT this went through much much planning and so it should be good!! Once again please don't mind the occasional spelling mistakes as its like 9.30pm right now hahahah. BUT HERE YOU GO!!! (and this is a fanfic based on a song called 'Love is True' sang by Junho and Nichkhun! They wrote the lyrics together winkwink.. I suggest listening to the song on repeat while reading! You'll get the feelings better...) (The words in Italic font are the lyrics)

-----

Author's POV

"I can't believe my eyes

I didn't believe it at first

Because love is like the wind

You can't see it"

It was year 2006. Nichkhun and Tiffany both came to Korea, getting ready to debut. They were both from LA, California, and so knew very little English. Their companies sent them for Korean Language lessons, and they happened to be in the same class. Nichkhun was in the class before Tiffany, whereas Tiffany came in one day as a new student. The moment Tiffany stepped in, Nichkhun couldn't believe his eyes. She was so beautiful. Nothing else could describe her at that moment. Tiffany smiled and greeted the class, introducing herself. That smile. Those eyes. They were the most beautiful Nichkhun ever saw. "You can sit there." instructed the teacher, pointing to the empty seat next to Nichkhun. Yes. She's sitting with me. Score! Nichkhun thought to himself. Tiffany walked over to Nichkhun's side and extended her hand out for a handshake. Nichkhun gladly smiled back, with his 'signature' eye smile and introduced himself. God. That smile. Tiffany thought. They were both mesmerised by each other.

Weeks passed and they grew closer and closer, finding many similarities between them. She seems awesome. Really awesome. Nichkhun thought. He seems great. Really great. Tiffany thought.

 

"It's funny how life without you

No matter what I did, it wasn't fun

My footsteps felt heavy

But I didn't know I'd change like that."

It was year 2007. Deep into year 2007. Tiffany had debuted under Girls' Generation, but Nichkhun was still a trainee. Tiffany had no time for Nichkhun anymore, having a very busy schedule and even tougher trainings. She hardly had any time for herself, needless to say, she wouldn't have time for 'a mere friend from Korean Language lessons'. Tiffany was distracting herself. She knew she missed Nichkhun, but didn't want to admit to it. She was using work as an excuse to get him off her mind, but it wasn't exactly working. She missed his lame and corny jokes, that only they would understand. But neither was he feeling any better than her, instead he was feeling even worse. Tiffany had work to distract her, but Nichkhun didn't have anything. He would continue going to Korean Languge classes, with a VERY empty seat next to him. He would miss the days where she would laugh at random things the teacher said, and basically missing her presence. 'You don't know how much someone means to you till they're gone.' Tiffany and Nichkhun both knew how it felt. They slowly grew apart as they talked less.

 

"The door of my heart was closed

But after meeting you

Now I know that love is-"

It was the early part of year 2008. Nichkhun and Tiffany hardly talked over the past year, but it was finally time for Nichkhun to debut. However, after he debuted, both Nichkhun and Tiffany met even more often than thwy would, sometimes having the same schedule or attending the same music programmes. They met up more often, and so automatically started texting more, and growing close again. They both had faith that their 'friendship' would go on even longer. They were quite sure of their feelings, that they both liked each other.

 

"Love is true

Even if the world changes

I hope we don't change"

They both hoped that the feelings that they had confirmed within them wouldn't ever change-

 

"Love is true

Even if time passes

I hope we last forever"

-and that the relationship, their FRIENDSHIP, would last forever, and maybe even more?

 

"Love is true

I hope we don't let go of our hands"

And begging, each other, on the inside, to please. Please hold my hand.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter