four

eventually yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYUNG!”

Kwon Jiyong had just jumped from his chair when Maknae called him out loud. He turned around, such angry frown greeted the younger —who wasn’t affected by it, at all.

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!”

“Wae!” plain and sounded annoyed, Jiyong sat back to his chair. His eyes back to the computer even though his mind was still too startled over the shout Maknae just made.

“Is it true?” Seungri took a chair and brought it nearer to him, he then sitting there too rash and –too close to his hyung.

“I don’t know,” Jiyong said. He was too pissed off, a new melody which he had a minute ago had just left him without warning. And he wanted to blame Seungri for it, or at least he wanted to kick that noisy Maknae’s . No, he craved for it.

“Listen to me first!” Seungri whined. This adult man indeed had forgotten that he was 25 this year.

“Make it fast, what is it?”

“Is it true, those Winner kids gonna promote Fanta along with one of my girls?”

And the question had just stopped his will to keep being angry. He was muted. Yes. The answer was yes. Without Seungri continuing his rant, Jiyong had already known that it was Eunji that Maknae talked about. And it was indeed yes, that Eunji would promote that drink brand along with his hoobaes.

A short ‘um’ muttered from his throat, which came along a small and warm curl on his lips.

“Wae? Wae? WAE?”

“What’s wrong with you?! Ya, I’m working now!”

“I don’t understand why it has to be those kids instead of me! Wae?! Huhuhu … I don’t like my Eunji work with young guys! What if they’ll get along too well? What if they befriend after? What if one of them likes my girl? What if … what if … they end up dating? What if …

ACK! HYUNG!”

A smack had landed on Seungri’s head. And it wasn’t light, at all. Jiyong’s annoyance was too clear that he ended up folding such thick manuscript music into one strong stick. And it was what had just met the younger’s head.

“… wae?”

Seungri was taken aback, totally. He thought he was merely fanboying over his favorite girl group. But it had seemingly disturbed his hyung too much –which he didn’t understand the reason.

“You’re too noisy,” he said plain before getting up from his seat, leaving the dumbfounded Maknae on his chair.

He went upstairs to the YG’s lounge. He needed to stay away from his youngest member. Seungri was indeed too noisy and he didn’t like it. It was stupid, his theory. Just because she would have same project with her friend didn’t mean she would date him. It didn’t make sense. Even though she would work with the hottest rookie of the year she wouldn’t fall for one of them. It was definite thing, he believed it.

And also, who did they think they were, Winner was just new group, they wouldn’t dare to create mess. See, Lee Seungri was too dumb to even have those dumbest theories!

But why he was angry?

His eyes were surprised by the crumpled paper cup on his hand. He just crushed it a moment ago, while muttering ‘it doesn’t make sense.’ He didn’t even remember when he emptied that paper cup. He groaned silently. Jiyong wandered around his eyes, looking for trash bin before he threw it while repeating his newest spell.

“It doesn’t make sense!”

This guy didn’t have time to question himself where this unreasonable anger came from. He was just pissed off, even without a clear reason.

He went to the long black couch before throwing his own body there. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself. But it seemed a foreign anxiety greeted him.

What if Seungri’s worry became true? He remembered how Eunji called Seungyoon that time, Seungie?, and no one called him that way in this building. Was it how she called him during high school? Were they that close to have such peculiar call? Did Seungyoon too have a pet name for her?

Jiyong groaned again, a little bit louder now. His palms met his face, it was heating up.

Mino-ssi! He now recalled the way Eunji addressed Mino. It might sound normal but it wasn’t –when Mino had been stuttering just by called like that. There might be something that rapper hid, and Jiyong wanted to deny this theory so bad.

His hands left his face for raising his iPhone up to match his eyes. He pouted, feeling oddly suffocated. Sulkily, he searched Seungyoon’s ID and sent him a katalk.

Me: Odie?

 

Seungyoon Kang:

Kkeke hyung!

I’m at tteokbokki restaurant, the best one!

Kkeke wae hyung?

 

Me:

Is it nice?

 

Seungyoon Kang:

Definitely!

Kkeke should I buy you some?

 

Me:

Anie

 

Jiyong sighed loudly, feeling so stupid for being angry. He was now eventually questioning his doing. He shouldn’t be pissed off over something stupid like what Seungri had scared of. His thin smile formed. He decided to back to the studio and leave his unreasonable anxiety here.

Me:

Alone?

Be careful!

 

Seungyoon Kang:

Ye, hyung! Kkeke

 

This guy was too happy and it somehow affected the older. His smile lingered while he took a clean paper cup. He was about to put it on the automatic coffee machine when his eyes captured the next message.

Seungyoon Kang:

Nope, I’m not alone, hyung.

There are also Mino and Eunji ><

Kkeke we’ll be careful! Thanks hyung!

“!”

Without knowing why Jiyong crumpled the paper cup again, throwing it to the bin, and walked faster. Studio, key, and car were three things he needed now. He walked rashly to his studio, there he founded the startled Lee Seungri and his manager.

“Hyung, let me borrow your car!” Jiyong said fast, walked directly to Seungri’s manager.

“Wae?” the hyung asked while throwing his key to the younger.

“You can bring my car, and I’ll give your car back tomorrow!”

Jiyong didn’t bother the confused look on Seungri’s and his manager’s face. He was too busy wearing his navy pullover.

“You see that? That’s my key, next to the computer!”

He really didn’t pay attention to the other males. He walked heading to the door, pushing it and leaving his colleagues looking each other, clearly dumbfounded. He faced his phone again, this time while standing impatiently inside the elevator.

 

Me:

Where is it? The restaurant?

____

 

“Stay there, I’ll pick you up!”

“Ye?!”

“I’m heading there, I’ll reach your place in 10 minutes.”

This wasn’t real –was what Eunji thought. She took her phone away from her ear and looked at its screen. It was indeed Kwon Jiyong whom she was talking with, but the message he was telling her was quite confusing. She looked at Seungyoon after, and she found he was waiting for her –in visible curiosity.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

Eunji shook her head before back to her phone.

“But, sunbae, I’m with … friends.”

True, she was with her friends, and they had agreed to go back home together. She didn’t know how Jiyong knew her current position, but she thought it would be strange if she suddenly refused this Winner members’ generosity to send her home. She couldn’t even tell them it was their sunbae who called her.

“Just tell them to go first,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter