Back To December

Back to December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can I have a break few minutes?”

 

“Of course. Okay, everyone we’ll have a break. Come back here after one hour!”

 

Everyone started to walk leaving the studio, leaving a certain brunette with a guy who looked older few years than her. The girl soon sighed as she leaned her back on the sofa. The guy looked at her with a worried expression plasterred on his handsome face.

 

“You okay, Sica?”

 

“I’m okay, Nichkhun oppa. Just a bit tired, I guess,”

 

“Are you serious? It’s okay if you’re not feeling well, we can continue this record after you recovery,”

 

“I’m serious, oppa. Don’t worry,” said Jessica as she stood up made Nichkhun looked at her confusedly. As like she knew what Nichkhun would ask her, she immediately told him. “I’m going to walk for awhile,”

 

“Okay then. Careful!”

 

Jessica showed her thumb up and left the room. After the door closed, Nichkhun sighed. He’ve been asked by Taecyeon—Jessica’s bestfriend—to look after while she did her record. So, there he was then, in the studio accompanied her. His phone’s ringtone made him jumped a bit. One call received, Tiffany<3

 

“Hi, baby~” greeted him sweetly.

 

“Hi, oppa~” answered her. “What are you doing now? I heard Taecyeon oppa asked you to accompany Jessie, is that true?”

 

“Yeah. I’m with her right now. Don’t be jealous, baby, I just accompany her to do her record, nothing else I swear,”

 

“I believe you, oppa~” said Tiffany. “So, Jessie is doing her record now?”

 

“She’s having a break now. I think she’s not in a good condition. I could see how weak she is now,”

 

“Oh my—did something happened?”

 

“Dunno. I asked her and she said she just a bit tired,”

 

“Hhh, I’m worried of her now. Yuri here is not better than Jessie. She’s being quite and barely eat and can’t sleep until 12,”

 

“Let’s just wish the best for them, baby,” said Nichkhun.

 

On the other hand, Jessica was walking around until she decided to stop at a cafe near the studio. After ordering her coffee, she sat on the empty seat. Glad this cafe wasn’t have many customers at that time, so Jessica didn’t need to cover herself.

 

“Thank you,” mumbled her when the waiter served her Cappuccino Latte.

 

She sipped the coffee and sighed. There were so many things in her mind, most of them were her problem with her ex-company and her lover, or maybe her ex-lover. It’s been six months since that huge issue that made her became like this. Yeah, it was when she’s being forced to leave her group, Girls’ Generation.

 

She was really mad back then. She was mad when a person from the company told her to leave the group with an unvalid reason. That person said that she had to leave the group because she wanted to have her own business, her own branded-fashion, BLANC and ECLARE. She already told the company, the president that she still wanted to be participate in her group but they refused her plead.

 

And now, her minds started to think about a certain tanned girl. A girl that she known for a long time. A girl that already stole her heart from the first time they met until now. A girl that could met her frozen heart melted just because of her charming smile. Yes, that girl is Kwon Yuri.

 

After that huge issue, Jessica and Yuri didn’t call or text each other. It’s like they didn’t know each other. And for their relationship, it’s uncertain. Both of them still love each other, but they didn’t know that their other half have the same feeling. Whenever they wanted to call or text, they just afraid that the other person didn’t want to be disturb.

 

As for today, she was doing her record. Well, after that day, she decided to more focus on her business and being a solo singer. Today she’s recording some cover songs and her old song plus the new one.She already did all of them, but there’s one left. Back To December. She didn’t know why but everytime she sang that song, she always wanted to cry. That song really reminded her of Yuri.

 

Jessica glanced at her cartier and it already one hour and she should go back to the studio now. She paid the coffee and went.

 

“Sorry, guys, am I late?” asked her as she stepped inside the room.

 

“You’re on time, Sica. Come on, just record this song and you’re finish!” said Nichkhun. “Hwaiting!”

 

Jessica smiled at him before went inside the small cubicle and did her recording.

 

 

“After this, you’ll up, okay?”

 

Jessica nodded. She’s now in the backstage, waiting for her turn to perform. Yes, right after the launching of her new album, many music show invited her to have a performance there. And here she is, at the backstage of Music Core.

 

“5 minutes!” shouted the guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter