You Love Me

You Love Me
"Hoseok," Jimin whispered seriously. 
 
They've finally been left alone and had just been laying down on the couch watching the TV. They were cuddled up and  Hoseok seemed to be paying attention to the TV, but Jimin couldn't. His mind replayed the moments of the past months, from his confession, to their first night together, and to every little detail of their time together.
 
Hoseok looked up to Jimin, who had been staring at him lovingly for the past 30 minutes. "What's up?"
 
"I just wanted to tell you thank you," Jimin states unsure how to word what he really means, so he just stutters. He smiles in the end though and it causes Hoseok to smile at Jimin. 
 
"You don't even have to tell me, I know what you mean. I feel it too. It's about being more confident in yourself, around me, and in public in general, isn't it?" Hoseok replies. 
 
Jimin mouth opens in awe. He always felt like Hoseok knew exactly what was going on in his head. Jimin smiled tenderly at Hoseok and put his hands on Hoseok's cheeks. Jimin gave him a kiss on his forehead, but Hoseok laughed at him. 
 
"Don't be like that! I know you secretly like this," Jimin laughs with Hoseok. They're both laughing, with Jimin's hands still on Hoseok's face. 
 
"Know what else I like?" Hoseok playful says. 
 
"They're gonna be home anytime soon!" Jimin says sitting up, but on the inside he doesn't care.
 
"You're thinking too far ahead," Hoseok laughs causing Jimin to blush at his jumped conclusion and take his hands off Hoseok's face. 
 
"I just meant this," Hoseok says slams Jimin down on the couch and hovers over him. Jimin smiles and watches as Hoseok kisses his forehead over and over again.
 
"I was right," Jimin laughed, "You like th-"
 
Jimin is interrupted my Hoseok kissing his lips instead of forehead. Jimin pulls back, and quickly says, "You love it." 
 
Jimin kisses him again before Hoseok can say anything else.