First Harrassment: Body

When the Pup is a

“MiHyun!”

She looked over her shoulder and waved at her friends.

“Do you want to do the project at your house tomorrow? We were just talking and we’ve never seen your place before,” one of them asked.

MiHyun shook her head and laughed, “I don’t think that would be a good idea…it’s really out of the way for you guys and we’re currently trying to get rid of a flea infestation. One of our dogs decided to bring in some friends. Maybe some other time? I’ll see you guys at the library tomorrow, okay?”

She waved goodbye to her friends before getting on the bus towards the other end of town. At the last stop, she walked another half an hour out into the woods before reaching a beautiful log cabin. After unlocking the front door, she called out to her roommates.

“I’m home! Unnie~ Kira~” MiHyun announced as she took off her shoes and walked into the house. The place seemed pretty quiet, which was rare. Maybe they weren’t back from work and school yet, respectively. With a huff, she placed her bag on the couch and decided to start dinner since she was the first one home. When she opened up the fridge, she felt a hand on her . With a scream, she kicked backwards defensively. She groaned in fury at the sight of the laughing ert that was unfortunately permitted in the house.

“DAEHYUN! YOU ERTED !” she screamed as she threw a frying pan at him, which he (sadly) caught with ease.

“Welcome home, MiHyunie~ How was your day?” he greeted casually as if he didn’t just her .

“Fine until your face came along and ruined it. If you keep doing that, I will chop your hand and your balls off~” she threatened with a bright smile as she went back to preparing for dinner. “Where are the other boys?”

“They’re out for a hunt and it’s my turn to house sit so it’s just you and me, baby~” DaeHyun smiled as he wiggled his eyebrows. MiHyun rolled her eyes. Their cabin was built just at the edge of the pack’s territory. Since it was in the middle of the woods, they didn’t need to pay for land since no one owned parts of the woods. The werewolves built the cabin with the three girls’ directions in a short period of time. And since it was in the middle of their territory, most demons didn’t dare enter. Either way, YongGuk worried about the safety of the girls and would send members of his pack to keep an eye on them to makes sure they made it safely to and from the cabin as well as in the cabin.

“Go e on a log,” she responded in monotone as she chopped up some cucumbers aggressively while glaring at DaeHyun, who chuckled nervously.

“Do you need any help?” he offered with a smile.

“You’ll ruin the dishes,” she blatantly stated as she cracked a few eggs into her bowl.

“Hey, that’s mean! I’ve been watching you guys cook a lot. I wanna try it!” he whined before bounding next to her, waiting for instructions.

MiHyun sighed, “You’re really not going to leave me alone if I don’t let in, huh?”

He shook his head proudly with a wide grin on his face.

She groaned.

“Alright, fine. But please don’t break anything or put anything weird into them. Just follow what I tell you to do and don’t do anything I don’t tell you to do or I’ll kick you out of the kitchen.”

“Of course, my lady~ And then afterwards, how about we take a nice getaway to a secluded area and have a little private fun of our-OW, OH !” DaeHyun groaned as he crumpled to the floor after a well-placed kick from MiHyun right at his baby maker. She glared at him for just a few seconds before going back to grab the chicken out of the fridge. When DaeHyun finally recovered, he stood in the kitchen looking absolutely clueless while watching MiHyun zoom around. He eventually figured he needed one of those things that MiHyun had on and grabbed the other one off of the hook. The confused werewolf stared at MiHyun before looking back at the strange cloth. There were too many straps…it made no sense…

Finally MiHyun looked back to see what DaeHyun was doing. His sincerely perplexed expression was so adorable, she nearly smiled. Instead, she shook her head and took the apron from him to help the lost child. First she draped it over his head and then walked around to his back to tie the back. He smiled at her gratefully.

“Okay, since I don’t trust you with any of the instruments here, just wash the vegetables for now. I’ll let you bread the chicken when I’m done cutting it, okay?” she instructed. He playfully saluted as serious as possible, earning a smack on the chest for being an idiot. She began cutting the chicken into smaller pieces as he went to the sink where the vegetables were. MiHyun glanced at DaeHyun every now and then. He was really quiet as he concentrated very hard to wash the veggies as she asked. She was sure he was going to joke about how humans are too weak to eat raw meat or how disgusting vegetables are and who would ever eat those things?

The rest of the preparation for the meal went shockingly smoothly. DaeHyun even breaded the chicken nicely without complaints. The werewolf seemed genuinely interested in how “cooking” works. She watched his eyes light up as she fried the chicken and brew the vegetable in a broth. When they were about done, the front door opened.

“You didn’t need to walk me back! I’m not a child!” They heard Kira growl out.

“Look, it wasn’t my choice. YongGukie-hyung was concerned about your horribly dangerous route from that thing you go to. I was merely told to you home in case you get attacked by other demons! Ungrateful parasite,” YoungJae huffed back in irritation.

“I’m a SLAYER, you numbskull. I’ve killed demons for years. That route is the most efficient for getting home. Don’t FOLLOW ME AGAIN!” She finally screamed angrily before stomping up to her room. “And I work in a ing lab, scatter-brained mutt.”

She slammed the door to her room shut after that last insult, ending the argument. Or so DaeHyun and MiHyun thought until YoungJae started banging on the door demanding Kira come out so they could finish their argument.

“Ridiculous.”

Finally, the last of the three girls arrived home with JongUp as her . The puppy was wagging his tail the whole time as HyeJu announced she was home. Upon their arrival, Kira came back down completely ignoring anything YoungJae was saying to her (since she figured it was dinner time).

“Wait…if you guys are here…who’s on the hunt?” DaeHyun wondered.

“We already ate, idiot. That’s why YongGuk sent me to this monster,” YoungJae complained. He dodged when Kira tried to kick him. “Ha! You missed me! YAH! NO WIELDING GUNS IN THE HOUSE!”

And with that Kira chased YoungJae to another part of the house while firing her gun.

“DON’T BREAK ANYTHING!” HyeJu commanded. “Furnishing is expensive.”

“Oh, that smells really good,” JongUp complimented after taking a whiff of their dinner. He smiled at MiHyun, who took off her apron.

“Sorry, JongUpie~ You know the rules~ Food in the house is for human consumption only,” MiHyun reminded. She chuckled when JongUp nodded sadly in understanding, ears drooping and all. HyeJu patted the sad puppy on the head, immediately perking him up. She kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m fine now, so go finish your meal with your pack, okay?” HyeJu told JongUp, who whined a little, nuzzling her for a bit, before running off to finish feeding.

MiHyun glared at DaeHyun when he tried to sneak a steal at the food made.

“Oh come on! I helped make it! That’s not fair!” he whined childishly. MiHyun rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. Suddenly he appeared behind her and whispered into her ear, “Can I have you as my reward then~?”

Elbow to the stomach. DaeHyun grunted in pain before grumbling, “Stingy.”

With that, he took off with JongUp to find where their kills were.

“KIRA! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!”

More gun shots as YoungJae darted out the door.

“IRRITATING, ING MUTT! UGH!”

“Yes, yes~ Come eat now.”

MiHyun stared down at the food with a smile on her face.

 

~

 

She looked left and right.

Sigh.

She was lost.

With a pout, she wandered around the woods a bit more, hoping to find something familiar. This is what she gets for trying to take another route home. As an animal of habit, she didn’t actually know her way around the woods, only the route that she normally took to get home. Maybe she should call one of the other girls.

“Oh~ What’s this?”

“Human girl in the woods? Either brave or stupid.”

MiHyun immediately whipped out her gun and pointed it at the two demons that were surprisingly startled by her gun.

“Whoa! Hey there, pretty lady~ Don’t shoot! We come in peace!”

“Not necessarily if you have a gun pointed at us.”

“I’m a trained sniper so I suggest you two move back,” MiHyun threatened with complete composure.

“She’s feisty~ I like her! Can we keep her?”

“No, you’re disgusting.”

“Eh~ Why not~?”

“Don’t touch me.”

MiHyun furrowed her eyebrows. They weren’t bothered by her presence at all. Although being ignored irritated her, she decided to use their banter as a distraction while she snuck away.

“Ah! She’s getting away!”

She fired immediately when one started to move towards her. He was too fast for her. And she was no good in close combat. That wasn’t what she was trained for. She waited for the impact while still trying to get a shot in but instead felt her body being engulfed by a warm, familiar presence. MiHyun looked up to a cold-looking DaeHyun, who literally removed her from the situation by picking her up and moving her behind him.

“Oh, DaeHyun. Is that your new toy?”

MiHyun decided that monster was definitely a player and one she wanted to avoid more than ever.

“You could say that but she’d probably remove my balls if I let you,” DaeHyun answered as he smirked at them. “I apologize that she’s in Infinite territory, but she means no harm. Just a little ditzy and lost.”

“Hey!”

“Now then, shall we go home, sweetie?”

“Yah! Don’t just pick me up without my consent!”

And with that, they vanished into thin air, leaving a cloud of dust behind them.

“See? DaeHyun has a toy! Why can’t I have one?! Hoya~!”

“Shut up, WooHyun.”

 

~

 

“DaeHyun! Let go of me! Put me down! Yah! DAEHYUN!” MiHyun hissed in anger as she thrashed back and forth. However, that just caused him to tighten his hold on her. When they arrived in B.A.P’s den, he threw MiHyun against the wall roughly. Before she had a chance to retaliate, he pinned her arms against the wall. She tried to kick him but to no avail as he placed himself in between her legs so she couldn’t get a good angle to kick him. MiHyun tried not to blush at the compromising position they were in because despite DaeHyun being the biggest ert that she knew, the only emotion she could see on his face was anger.

“Are you stupid?!” he yelled as he glared straight into her eyes. “I knew Kira had no brains but I had higher hopes for you.”

“H-Hey!”

“I told you to wait for me so I can lead you back! Why are you so impatient and stubborn?!”

“I thought-”

“You thought what?! That you wanted to get yourself killed?! You don’t know where our territory starts and ends; why would you just carelessly walk into the woods by yourself?!”

“I can walk myself! I don’t need you to hold my hand! I’m not scared of demons. Just because I’m not violently trying to murder people all the time like Kira doesn’t mean I’m defenseless!” MiHyun tried to break out of his hold again now that she was sufficiently angry at why he was angry at her. She was perfectly capable of handling herself. “LET GO OF ME, YOU JACKASS!”

“Are you seriously that heartless?!”

“Excuse me?!”

“What if you got yourself killed?! What about HyeJu and Kira?! HUH?” MiHyun’s face softened at the mention of the two girls. She really didn’t think anything would happen. Nothing ever happened when she walked home from her usual route. She realized he was right in the fact that she didn’t know their territory at all. The politics of it all was much too confusing for her to understand. MAYBE she overestimated her skills since she was used to fighting with a team. But was she going to let him win this argument? Of course not.

Before she got a chance to argue back, he let her go and gently pulled her into a hug. She stood stiffly in shock.

“Don’t do that again. Please.” He pulled back a bit before kissing MiHyun briefly on her lips. She was going to slap him, thinking this was some sort of new ual harassment that he had developed until her eyes found his sad ones.

With that, he walked out, leaving her alone. She touched her lips, completely puzzled by his actions. What just happened? When did this happen? She always just considered him a (really attractive) ert. But that look in his eyes just now…

He actually seemed very distressed.

This changed the game…

 


 

I realize it's badly formatted and but I just wanted to get this up for Corny. :D

CHEER UP, MAGNAE! HWAITING! ^ ^

 

~Kira :3