Fin

Morning Kisses

 

"Jongin-ah," Sehun whispered,poking Jongin's sides with his finger.

"Jongin-ah,wake up," he said again,a little more louder.

Jongin let out a soft groan before swatting his hand away and rolling away from him.He wrapped himself in the soft,thick blanket.Sehun grumbled and forcefully yanked the blanket away from the sleepy cat boy.

Jongin whined,wrapping his tail around his waist.

"Sehunnnn~" he whined,trying to reach out for the blanket.The taller male tossed the blanket far enough so that the older male couldnot reach it.Jongin pouted,he crossed his arms and flattened his cat ears.

"Yah!Hyung,are you seriously going to give me that attitude now?" Sehun groaned when Jongin ignored him and faced the opposite direction,still pouting.

A minute of silence passed.

"Jongin-ah," Sehun called.

"I'm not speaking to you Hunnie," Jongin grumbled softly,burying his face into the pillow.

"You just did," Sehun chuckled when the older male whined.Sehun leaned down and kissed the other male on the cheek.

Jongin's face flushed bright pink.

Sehun chuckled and lightly scratched Jongin behind his ears.Jongin mewled and purred softly,leaning into his touch.Jongin forgot about his mission to avoid the other male and mewled when Sehun nipped on his ear lightly.

"Will you wake up now?" Sehun asked,a hint of amusement in his voice.Jongin feigned to think.

"Hmm...Maybe after you give me a morning kiss?"Jongin asked shyly,biting his bottom lip.Sehun chuckled at the older male's cuteness.

"You're so cute hyung," he chuckled but kissed Jongin on the lips softly anyways.Jongin's face was flushed bright pink.Sehun continued giving the other male soft kisses on his face and started going lower.

Jongin gasped and softly pushed him away."H-hunnie!"

Sehun chuckled."I was just teasing hyung.Now that you're awake,I'll let you know that you're late to your meeting with Inna by an hour."

Jongin gasped and looked at the digital clock placed on the bedside table.

"Hunnie!~" Jongin whined and started hitting Sehun with the pillow,with the other male laughing.