The Mission

B2STLY SPIES

I took a deep breath before pushing open the doors and walking into the office.

"welcome agent Kim. Please sit," said President Lee, president of the NSA.

I took a seat in an uncomfortable leather seat.

"what do you need, sir?" I asked politely.

"you've been training for 5 years now. I have decided that you have the skill and mind set for a mission," he asked calmly.

My eyes widened and I almost jumped out of my seat.

I cleared my throat, fixed my suit jacket, and said, "what mission sir?"

"Your mission will be to protect a rising hallyu star. You will be assigned to him for a month. You will go to his school and be around him at all times. His name is Lee GiKwang," he said looking down at a stack of papers on his desk.

"eh?" I blurted.

He looked at me and I cleared my throat before continuing.

"Sir, what do you mean?" I asked.

"you will protect him from anti-hallyu agents world-wide. You be pose as a trainee. Lee GiKwang and his entertainment company, Cube, already know you are from NSA. But no one else does. Be sure to keep a low profile. And remember: don't become too close with anyone," he said firmly. "you start in a week. They will come and pick you up from the airport as soon as you land."

I nodded quickly and stood up from my seat.

"thank you, sir. Thank you so much," I said.

I stuck out my hand for him to shake, but he just kept reading his papers.

I awkwardly took my hand back and bowed.

I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind me.

I started walking down the hallway back to the cafeteria and to my colleagues, also know as my best friends, Chaelin and Hyemi.

"what kind of mission is that?" I thought. "I want to protect precious jewels and important politics. Not a fangirl's dream."

I entered the cafeteria and sat next to Hyemi and Chaelin.

"what did the boss want?" Chaelin asked while leaning back in her seat.

Chaelin was a laid-back, chic girl. She was the girl that everyone wanted to be friends with, but a girl that no one exactly knew.  Chaelin worked as a spy along with me.

"yeah. What did the president say? Was it bad? Or good?" asked Hyemi with her hands neatly folded on the cafeteria table.

Hyemi was a cautious, smart girl. She worked in the tracking and hacking section of the NSA. She was the smartest girl I knew.

I smiled. "I got... Assigned to a mission!" I said excitedly.

Both girls' eyes widened.

Chaelin smiled and gave me a high five.

Hyemi got up and hugged me tightly.

I laughed and gestured that they cone closer.

They bent closer to me, with their ears facing me, and I whispered, "but it's sort of weird."

They looked at me with a "what-do-you-mean" look.

I waved my hand and they cane closer again.

"I have to go protect some kpop star name Lee Gikyu. I don't know why I had to get this mission..." I trailed.

Hyemi and Chaelin plopped back down into their seats.

"what mind of mission is that? And who the hell is that anyway?" Chaelin asked.

"I think you're talking about Lee GiKwang. He's a the member of B2ST. I hear he is really cute," Hyemi said trying to be optimistic.

I slumped down in my chair and laid my head on the back of my chair to look at the ceiling.

"hopefully... This mission will be a success....." I thought. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS.

like my first chapter?

hehe. sorry its sorta boring...

but i PROMISE more excitment will come!!

so sit back and relax..

I WILL UPDATE SOON~~

so please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~!

i love reading your guys commets for feedback ;)

ily guys<3