Fanfics

Fanfics

 

 

"OMO" Key said giggling and covered his mouth with his palm, Jonghyun who was sitting on the couch next to him took a glance at him frowning before he turned his gaze back to the TV. When the younger giggled again Jonghyun stared at him wondering.

Sliding his finger on the tablet Key bitten his lip and looked for a new comfortable position on the couch.

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ah?" Key turned to look at the older, suddenly aware of his presence "what happened where?"

"What happened to you, you're giggling like a little girl"

"No I'm not!"

"Are you watching ?"

"What?! NO!"

"You're always giggling when you're watching …"

"Ya! Kim Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun chuckled and got closer to him "show me!"

"NO!" Key freaked and moved his tablet from his eyes.

"OMG! Is that ?! Come on! Show me!"  

"NO, JJONG…NO!" Key struggled Jonghyun's hands that reached him, getting on top of him awkwardly, making his heart beats fast against his ribs, well…he had a little thing for him, ok?! But he couldn’t find the courage to tell him and even if he did…it wouldn’t work out, they were idols.

After a long struggle Jonghyun managed to catch the tablet, he smiled triumphantly at the younger and got up from him, Key flushed and sat straight, fixing his clothes while the older slid his finger on the screen and frowned.

"It's not …"

"I told you so!"

"It's a story… 'Rated M' story…so now you're reading instead of watching it?"

"NO!"

"What the story is about?"

"Nothing, Jjong…please, can I get my tablet back, please?"

"No…" the older laughed "tell me first"

Sighing, Key crossed his hands over his chest and pouted.

"Come on, Bummie…" the older leaned closer to him and pushed his finger into his cheek teasingly.

"…it's a fanfic" Key said quietly and when he saw that Jonghyun didn’t understood what it meant he rolled his eyes "our fans writing stories about us"

"Oh, that sounds good actually, can I read one?"

Biting his lip the younger nodded and reached his hand, Jonghyun gave him back his tablet and he slid his finger on the screen. His heart fluttered when Jonghyun got even closer to him and rested his chin on his shoulder, waiting patiently, his hands entwined with his arm. 

"This one is my favorite 'sivanb', she writes about shinee mostly"

"Taebak!" Jonghyun squeaked.

Key smiled and glanced at him before turning his gaze back on the screen.  

"Yeah. Well, so give me a minute to find a story that is not 'rated M'…"

"Why?"

Key flushed "because it's about us…and it’s kind of ert-"

Jonghyun's eyes lighted, cutting him he asked "she wrote about us having and stuff?"

"Yeah…"

"Are there any stories about me?"

"Yeah, you're he bias actually- see? There is a little picture of you in her profile"

"I look cute…"

"Like a lost puppy" Key said looking at the picture making the older laugh.

"So, are there ert parts with me and SNSD's Nonnas?" he asked playfully

"Ah…no…"

"F(X) maybe? Krystal was really hot with red hair"

"No..."

"…Amber? You know I can't be with her, she's like my brother…I mean sister!"

"No, not F(X) at all"

"Oh don’t tell me it’s about shin sae kyung, I'm getting tired of the rumors, it's over long ago…"   

"No, not her either"

"Any models?        

"No"

"So, who is the y girl that was lucky enough for me to her?"

Key rolled his eyes and snorted, Jonghyun was been such a cocky "you don’t get to with girls"

Heavy silent fell between them when Jonghyun looked at him with big eyes, he moved uncomfortable and released his hold on Key's hand "so who I get the chance to with?" he asked suspicious.  

Key scratched his nape as he mumbled quietly "me…"

"What?!" the older hissed.

"Sometimes Taemin or Minho…I don’t think she wrote anything about you and Onew hyung, yet, but yeah mostly you and I…"

"What?! But I don’t guys!"

"Well, according to 'sivanb' you do" he giggled "and you like it. A lot"

"Ya! Stop reading those kinds of things!"

"Why? It's actually fun. We are very cute couple together, you are very romantic…most of the time.  She even let me top you once" he teased Jonghyun who looked like he saw a ghost.

"…I really loved the story when you took me to visit my grandma, that was so sweet of you, or the story about how we met. She broke my heart when she said we wanna get divorce- don’t worry though, this story have a happy ending. And that Christmas story…oh god, you were such a ing hot Santa!

when she let me top you I thought I'm gonna freak out from excitement…that was ing awesome, I wanted to be your commander for real!" he said clapping his hands excitedly "and that time at the pool and that time she put you on a leash… oh, she even made me thief who stole your heart…she made me deaf and I managed to make you fall in love with me without a single word. That time she wrote about your car accident I thought I'm gonna cry…"his mood changed and he pouted "but now it's ok you were ok. Now I'm reading about us having a baby together"

Still shocked Jonghyun looked at him his face softened however when Key said the word baby "we have a baby?"

"Yeah…"

"Can I read this one?"

"Sure…" Key said sheepishly. 

"Am I good in bed?" Jonghyun asked with a smirk as the younger looked for the story.

"According to her describes you're god, but I think she having a for you so she doesn't think clearly"  

"YA! If the girl says I'm god then she's right…!"

"She also said that Taemin is innocent, sometimes, don’t believe in everything"

Jonghyun laughed "Taemin is innocent, yeah right! He's the biggest of all of us…"

Key slapped his arm "YA! Don’t talk about my baby like that! Even though…she did made him a once…but it doesn't mean anything!"

"Taemin? As a ?!" Jonghyun asked intrigued, he took Key's tablet and slid his finger on the screen "where?!"

The younger looked at him dangerously.

"Wow, she have a lot of '2min' stories and…really ty. Oh! Look…" he chuckled and pointed at the screen "she even got Onew's hyung stories!" he turned to look at Key with his big puppy smile.

"Yeah, it's always the funny one with Onew hyung"

"Say…" Jonghyun's voice suddenly became husky and his smile cocky as he turned the tablet off and placed it on the couch next to them "wanna…try one of her stories?"

Key wasn’t sure he heard well "w-what?"

"We can try, you know…for research, to see if I am a god as she says…"

Key gulped, was Jonghyun serious? "I…I…you said you…don’t ahh…with guys"

"yeah but…it's with you and it was kind of hot knowing that someone wrote about us, I never tried it, what do you say?"

"Jjong…" Key gasped when the older placed his hand on his nape and drew him closer until their noses touched, wave of heat washed his body.

"If she's right and I'm a god you could write her and thank her" he said chuckling low in his throat.

Key his dry lips, he was panting, the older . Jonghyun let go of his nape and removed his shirt- exposing toned body "come on Bummie…" 

"I'll find condoms…" Key mumbled as he tried to get up from the couch without falling.

Jonghyun just smiled and called "AND LUBE!"

 

 

 


 

so, I hope you like it, not all of my stories are here of course but few of them, looking back I see how much my writing has changed ^^ 
so to all of my readers - thank you so much! see you on my next story ...