One.

letting you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yi Fan, you sure you want to do this? You know, 5 years as a trainee is really long and you've been working hard to pursue your dream. It's just 2 years ago since you and your friends debut Yi Fan. I'm sure you don't want to let this go."

 

"Yes baba, I'm positive. From what the company had did to me, I don't think I can't handle this anymore. It's better for me to step back from my position in EXO."

 

"Well son, your mama and I will always support you no matter what your decision is."

 

"Xie xie baba. I'll call you soon." Kris was sitting at the corner of the dark pratice room where he just made his phone call with his dad. He laid his head on the top of his arms as he recall his conversation with his dad. Wu Yi Fan, I hope you're not regreting this. This is your final decision and you're not changing this anymore. Kris let out a deep sigh as he packed up his stuffs before he left the room.

 

As he was packing, suddenly a couple of polaroid pictures came out from his bag. He grab the pictures as he switch on a flashlight from his phone. A smile, more like a sad smile crept on his face. It was a picture of him and s where they got 1st place in music shows. It was really an unforgettable memories for him.

 

To be honest, 5 years of traning was really a pain in the for him but after finally debut and won 1st place in various music shows, conquering the music charts with their songs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter