Young Son Hae Young

No More Tomorrow

Memories.. Love because they're sweet.

Pain, because they're bitter.


"Hae Young-ieee...." Jae young called his favourite little sister. Hae young coming down the stairs, looking at the smart uniform of a pilot, his brother's job.

"Oppaa~ You're home !!!!" she jumped into Jae young's arms before kissing his cheeks a few times. "Oppa, I missed you so much !"

"How's my little sister going? Was there anyone bother you? Are you hurt somewhere? Did my mens keep you safe ?" Jae young put her down and looked into the living room. Three mens, dressed in tuxedo, played cards in the middle of the space.

"No one touches me, oppa... They're all doing just fine." Hae young smiled.

She knew, besides becoming a pilot, her big brother owns secrets of himself. He is the helper, more precise, the strong men in a urban gang in Seoul. Son Jae young, the firecest man his employer, the leader of a drug gang, could ever had. But since Jae young had Hae young, the leader, who also favors Jae young and his sister, let him to do other things and only calls him for important jobs.

"But oppa, appa wanted you in the headquaters, they told me." While Jae young flying, these henchmens were Hae young's friend. They treated her like their own sister, like a slave, ordered by Jae young to protect her.

"Really ?" He glanced at the henchmens and one of them raised an eyebrow to him. "Okay then, I'll see him later, in the mean time....." Jae young went to the refrigerator to fetch water. "Hae young. What do you want to eat tonight ?"

"Pizza !!!!"


 "A kidnap? Dude, you must be serious. My hands are off now!" Jae young yelled against the phone, startled Hae young with her pizza.

"Okay fine. I'll go.. But this would be my last, okay?" Jae young put his phone down and stared at Hae young

"Oppa?" She called. 

"I have to work, Hae young-ah. You stay in here with my guys, okay, love?" Jae young kissed her foehead and readied himself for the last operation. As he dressed, Jae young took a last glimpse of his beautiful baby sister.

-Hae young-ah, if I ever die. Avenge me,-


Jae young muttered alone when he saw the trio walked into a funfair. In his hand, a profile of Lee Jaehwan, a son of a ing billionaire, was his task. He signaled his bodyguard to follow the trio as he tried to make up a perfect time for the kidnapping.

Even he's already grown up, but he still fond of funfair. It's where he would spend time with his 18-year-old sister who woul never have enough on roller coaster. Hae young is such a sweet girl, Jae young smilled at the thought of it.

Suddenly, he saw Jaehwan kissed Hana's forehead, and in a blink of an eye, he saw a flashback of himself doing the same thing to Hae young. 

Jae young felt a pain across his chest. He was saddened by the fact of he was going to seperate those siblings, but a work still a work.

And he wondered if he had to lose Hae young.


Hakyeon lied down on the ground, bruised and bloodied. Jae young spat on him and returned to Jaehwan.

"Hakyeon-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung, just go!" Jaehwan screamed before Jae young managed to put on tape on his lips. Still, his other siblings heard him. He saw Hana and Hakyeon running towards them. 

"Ahhh I really don't like this, Jaehwan, but you give me no choice!" Jae young grabbed Jaehwan and pulled him in his arms before getting his guns out from his pocket.

"Be a nice if you don't want him to get hurt." He ushered Jaehwan, and before he even realized, Hakyeon lunged for his gun.

"Yah, kid! I'm not good at handling this-" Bang! The gun goes off and Jae young froze. He felt the trickle, the red liquid coming out from Hakyeon's stomach.

"HYUNG!" Jaehwan cried. He thrashed around some more before Jae young knocked him cold. Jae young looked at Hakyeon's dead eyes and felt something pinched his inner heart.

"I'm sorry, kid. I'll bring your dongsaeng back, I promised." Jae young made a silent prayer for Hakyeon before leaving into the forest nearby. He did turn his head around to see if Hakyeon still alive, running after him.

Truth was, he never liked the idea of kidnapping. He didn't like seperating a happy family. He imagined if he and Hae young were in their shoes. And the thought of it made Jae young sighed. "A job, is a job" he mumbled.

Reaching for the van, his mens awaits. Once they sees Jae young bringing Jaehwan, they got in the van and started the engine. From afar, he could just see the fear in his mens' face. He wondered why their faces were pale, when suddenly he sees a familiar shillouettes.

"Hae young?" He screamed at the side of the van, right where Hae young put her head through. She was shocked to see his brother carrying a boy look like much of her age..

"Oppa! Who is he?" She ignored the fact that she broke their promise of not interering the cae. "Is he still alive?"

"Shut up! Hae young-ah, what did I said before? Never interfere my jobs! And you guys!" He turned his anger to his henchmens. "Why did you let this kid away?"

"I don't know man!" One guy quickly cover up. "We heard the banging from the back seat and it turns out she was hiding under it!"

For the hundredth time, Jae young sighed. "Get in." He ordered them to drive the car to the house. "I'm going to drop you off first, Hae young." He said to her.

Jae young put Jaehawan beside him and pulled out the tap from his lips. Hae young watched him before speaking. "Oppa, who is he?"

"Lee Jaehwan." Jae young replied. He looked at Jaehwan's face and imagined the smile he sees earlier on the latter's face. "I stole their happiness, Hae young-ah."

"What?" She didn't grabbed the words he said.

"Hae young-ah" He turned around and looked at his little sister. "Promise me-" he whispered, "Take care of him. I don't want to kidnap him, I want him to get back to his family. If I couldn't do that, I'm counting on you, okay?"

"Oppa...." Hae young startled by his sudden request. When she tried to voice out her disagreement, the car swerved around.

"Yah, yah! What happened?" Jae young yelled. On the wheels, his henchmen tried to avoid an incoming car, Jae young caught a glimpse of an old couple in the black SUV, the driver seemed to be out of control of his wheels. Leaning Jaehwan on Hae young's lap, he grabbed the car steering and tried to pull the car from the road.

"Oppa, oppa! What are you doing?!" She was frightened by his sudden movement, and finally understood what will happen in the next ten minutes.

The SUV rammed into their car, sending it rolling across the streets, tossing each passengers inside. Hae young and Jaehwan were landing on grass, covered with blood as the shattering glass scratched them. She still concious when the car flung them, so she saw his brother was trying to crawl out from the wrekage.

She sensed a foul smell coming from the car, and she was just about to scream her brother's name when suddenly.....

KABOOOOOOOOOM

Hae young cried like hell, and she tried to approach the blazing wrekage when suddenly a pale hand grabbed and hugged her, preventing her from getting near her brother in fire. When she looked at him, it was Jaehwan, looking dazed but he firmly protected her from the explosion. The last thing she saw was Jaehwan's bloodied face and a picture, a burning picture, landed on her badly wounded palms.

"Jae young!!!!!!!!"


that took a long time.

i'm sorry guys, this part took longest time to make. hehehe. i'm still felt like my grammars weren't at its usual best, since it's been a long time i used my brain to write. 

hhhsahahaha.

do expect more. ive gotta to finish this. you've waiting too long. bear with me, okay readers?

saranghaeeee