Extra

Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up, smiling when she saw you snuggling closed to her, in her embrace. She couldn’t be happier, everything was perfect ever since you came into her life. She carefully unwrapped her arms around you and kissed your forehead.

She went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

You woke up, moving your arms around the bed trying to find Jessica, you frowned when you found nothing and opened your eyes and pouted. You got up rubbing your eyes and walked around the house to find her. You smiled when you finally found her in the kitchen, cooking. You hug her from behind and rest your head on her shoulder.

Jessica smiled when she picked up your scent, her smile grew even wider when you gave her a back hug.

“Morning baby” Jessica said and kissed you cheek.

“Morning” you mumbled and closed your eyes.

Jessica continued to cook and didn’t noticed that you fell asleep until she was about to move to set the table. She looked on her shoulder and found you sleeping, she chuckled, wondering how you could sleep in this position.

Jessica nudged you with her shoulder.

“Baby”

You hummed in respond.

“I need to set the table” Jessica said.

“unnie, let the other unnies set the table, come back to bed with me plzzz” you said with aegyo.

Jessica couldn’t help but turn and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

“We can’t go back to bed baby, we’ll have to get ready”

“Ready for what?”

“I’ll tell you later”

“But unnieeee I’m still sleepy”

“Then why did you wake up so early?”

“Because you weren’t there” you whined.

Now Jessica couldn’t really resist, she turned around to face you and gave you a sweet kiss.

“So bed?” you asked when Jessica pulled away.

She chuckled at you but shook her head.

You pouted and went to sit at the table and sulked.

Jessica smiled, she set the table and went to wake the others up.

“Wow food” Sooyoung and Yoona said happily.

“Awe why is little ________ sulking here?” Tiffany asked and pinched your cheek.

“Did Jessica bully you?” Taeyeon asked while your head.

“She won’t go back to bed with me” you whined and pouted, causing them to squeal and pinch your cheeks.

“Yah, you two need to take your hands off of my baby” Jessica glared at the two girls who showed a peace signed and back away.

Instead of taking a seat next to you like usual, Jessica picked you up and sat down, then sat you on her lap.

“Is my baby still sulking?” Jessica asked as she kissed your neck.

You nodded.

“What do I need to do to make my baby forgive me?” Jessica asked.

You puckered your lips and point at it.

Jessica smiled and lean in to capture your lips.

“Why are you two making out this early in the mor

Please log in to read the full chapter