001

Our Destiny.

I was quiet since young and that explains why I don’t have any friends. It’s not that I’m anti-social, it’s just that I didn’t know how to start a conversation as it would be awkward.

 

My classmates and schoolmates wouldn’t approach me either as if I was some creep but I can’t blame them either because like I said, I was very quiet. Basically I grew up in my own world.

 

You may call me crazy but I spill my feelings out to my soft toys. They are like my best friends. My parents were busy with work too so I was basically alone all the time. I eventually got used to being alone. 

 

To be honest, it wasn’t that bad being alone. You get your own personal space and time, nobody is there to bother you. It’s the school holidays now, I would be starting the new year as a senior. And I guess that was the year that changed me. This is my story.

 

 

It’s a brand new year. I am now a senior and that means it is going to be a very important year for me this year. 

 

As usual, I went to my seat. Nobody sits beside me and I’m fine with it as it means I wouldn’t get distracted by others who likes to fool around in particular.

 

However, just as we were about to start the class, I heard everyone whispering and gossiping about something. I looked up from my book and realised it was a new student. I didn’t really bother much after realising it was just a new transfer student, I mean who the hell transfers at this timing but I’m not in the place to talk about this so I went back to reading. 

 

The teacher introduced him and asked him to sit on an empty seat. Unfortunately, the only empty seat left was beside me. 

 

He came over and asked, “Hey, I’m Kim Hanbin, I bet you know already since I just got introduced, what’s your name?” 

I looked up to him with a confused expression. Like I said, no one ever approached me and he was the first. You can say I was kinda shocked? I don’t know if it was rude of me but I just continued with my work, ignoring his question.

 

“Oh it’s okay since we just met. I hope we can find out more about each other as time passes and be friends.” 

 

To be very honest, I thought he was crazy because he said he wanted to be friends with me. I mean why would someone want to be friends with me, moreover a really handsome guy like geez all the girls couldn’t get their eyes off him ever since he stepped into the class.

 

The bell rang and it was finally lunch time. Everybody rushed out of the classroom and dashed straight to the canteen. Therefore I’m left alone again.

 

“Don’t you wanna go eat?” he asked seeming somehow confused from the tone of his voice.

 

“Just leave” I replied coldly.

 

He seemed shocked as to how I had replied him so coldly but soon left the classroom.

 

Lunch ended and classes resumed. It was now science lesson, the subject I loathed the most. I may look like I’m paying attention but actually I'm just building sandcastles in the air. I snapped back into reality when I felt that someone staring at me, and that someone was no other than Hanbin.

 

“What do you exactly want from me?”

 

“Nothing? Maybe just your name? but anyways just telling you, your side profile looks so pretty heheh" he replied.

Damn, he was so creepy, I told myself to just continue the cold attitude towards him because I definitely would not want to hang out less say be friends with this guy.

 

“So can I know your name pretty please?” he asked with puppy eyes and a pouty mouth.

 

God, he is so creepy and annoying, maybe if I told him my name, he would shut up.

 

“JiEun. Now can you please stop bothering me?” I asked annoyed.

 

“JiEun? Hmm, nice name.” he answered, nodding his head slowly.

 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, school has ended. Obviously being alone again, I trudged my way back home. Suddenly, I could hear footsteps behind me. I hastened my pace but so did the footsteps behind too. Feeling afraid, I started to run, not caring where I was heading.

 

“JiEun! JiEun! Your wallet!” 

 

I finally turned around. In front of my eyes was the familiar face. 

 

“Here, your wallet” Hanbin said, while panting.

 

“Oh okay, thanks” I replied coldly although thankful that he returned the wallet.

 

I continued to walk home, thinking that he had left already. However, when I reached my doorstep, I turned around and saw him standing in front of my house staring at it.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?! Didn’t you already went home?” I was already very annoyed with him at school and now he even stalks me home.

 

“I just wanted to see where you stay at. Heheh oops” he said scratching his head.

----------------------------

a/n: heyyy, the first chapter is up!:) thanks to my friend fifififififi (whopes) for proofreading!!!!! you can say its somehow a collab fic?? idk but please subscribe and comment. thanks !!!! :D