#hairdown

#HAIRDOWN

“Are you sure?” The stylist asked for the umpteenth time.

“Yes.” And Siwon replied again with an assuring smile.

“Alright”

 

~~~~~~~ 

“Ay~~~~ Siwon-ah! It’s been so long since you wear your hair like this!” Donghae said loudly walking into the dressing room. Walked behind him were the other members who just put on their first customs and were ready to put on make-up.

“Oh so handsome”, Heechul complimented looking over at Siwon form his chair.

“You still don’t look as good as I do, to be honest”, Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders. Everyone just laughed knowing Eunhyuk always pretended to be jealous of Siwon.

Leeteuk walked into the room lastly and immediately took notice of Siwon’s hair.

“This is rare. What’s the occasion?” The leader asked with raised eyebrows.

Siwon lifted his shoulders, “Nothing, really. I’m just kinda tired of my usual hairstyle.” He replied nonchalantly. But of course, Choi Siwon never did anything without a reason and everyone knew this.

The Super Junior’s visual looked to the door, his eyes were b with expectation.

“Where is…”

“He’s still changing”, Leeteuk answered before Siwon could finish his question. All the members were too aware of whom Siwon was anticipating.

“Okay”, Siwon smiled sleepily and turned back to his chair so the make-up artists could finish his face.

Eunhyuk was sitting next to Siwon and the two best friends kept on chatting. When his make-up was done, Siwon took a close look in the mirror and admitted he looked really good.

“You should take a selca for the fan.” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Yeah you’re right. They’ll probably like it”.

So Siwon took out his phone and they took a picture which Siwon tweeted.

After five minutes, the object of Siwon’s mind finally made his way to the dressing room for his make-up. But because Siwon was busy looking at his phones, checking out fan’s comments on his picture, he had no idea of the presence of his boyfriend. Eunhyuk had to clear his throat purposely and his elbow over to Siwon. He quickly whipped his head up and looked to the direction Eunhyuk was pointing.

There stood Kyuhyun, looking straight at him. There was a small grin on his lips when he motioned for Siwon to get out of the room with his head. Luckily, the stylist was finishing the final touch with Siwon’s make-up so he impatiently waited for a few more seconds before abruptly stood up and followed his boyfriend.

 

Kyuhyun walked faster ahead of Siwon and entered the room that had all of their customs and probs. Of course, by then, no one was there anymore.

When Siwon entered the room, Kyuhyun was already leaning against a table waiting for him. Siwon slowly walked over and swiftly sneaked his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist.

Siwon asked with his low, y voice, “What’s the matter, baby?”

Kyuhyun looked straight into Siwon’s eye, his hands reached up to touch Siwon’s hair, “You look good.” He said nonchalantly.

“You need to be in an empty room to compliment me?” Siwon asked with a raise eyebrow.

“No,” Kyuhyun shook his head before wrapping both of his hand around Siwon’s neck “I need you in an empty room to do this!” He exclaimed and placed his soft lips over Siwon’s. Kyuhyun could tell Siwon was grinning before kissing him back.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The night before….

One of the normal but not so normal Siwon did was taking multiple selcas with Kyuhyun’s phone and leaving it up to his boyfriend to delete most of them later (Kyuhyun left some just because it would make Siwon happy).

When Kyuhyun was in the shower, Siwon was doing just that. However, after taking a few, he wanted to look over the ones he just took. While rummaging through the albums on Kyuhyun’s phone, he came across one with a very strange name. “Hair”.

‘What is this?’ Siwon thought to himself, clicking on the icon. His eyes bulged out when he realized it was full of his photos. Those pictures were obviously taken at different times. Yet, Siwon seemed to have the similar hair style in all of them – the one with his bangs down. There were at least a hundred. Siwon was completely amazed and decided to come up with a nice surprise for his Kyuhyun’s secret .

Of course, Kyuhyun was not told about Siwon’s little discovery.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Kyuhyun was being very dominant with their kiss and it turned Siwon on greatly. The younger man was aggressively leaning forward and moving his lips urgently. His delicate fingers laced through Siwon’s soft hair.

And although Siwon loved the way Kyuhyun’s tongue sensually moved against his and craved to taste more of it, he had to end the kiss. When he pulled away, a small smile plastered on his lips.

“Don’t mess up my make-up, baby.” Siwon whispered and watched how Kyuhyun’s chubby cheeks turn pink with embarrassment. Being all shy and that, Kyuhyun quickly pushed Siwon away and broke their eye contact.

“Can you blame me?” Kyuhyun asked with accusation.

“Of course not. I know you have a for my bangs” Siwon responded cheekily. And Kyuhyun could feel the embarrassment all over his body.

“You’re not supposed to see those pictures”, the maknae bit his lips and said shyly. Siwon chuckled at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

“It’s alright. You know I have way more es about you”. Kyuhyun’s face was almost red when Siwon softly muttered this into his ear, with his fingers tracing Kyuhyun’s warm cheek.

They kissed again and it was Kyuhyun’s turn to prevent it from turning too heated.

“Can we take a selca?” Siwon asked bashfully.

Sadly, Kyuhyun shook his head but he pecked Siwon’s lips, nonetheless, for the last time before speaking, “I still need to go do my make-up”.

“Alright”, Siwon pretended to sigh in disappointment. “I’m going to be all over you on stage, babe”.

Kyuhyun snorted, “When are you not all over me, really?”

But before Siwon got the chance to reply, Kyuhyun instantly said “But I sure want you all over me tonight with this y hair”.

And it was Siwon’s turn to blush a little bit.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

hehehe yes I know it's short and silly but I couldn't stop myself 😄

thanks for reading! Please leave a comment if you can!