R e m i n i s c i n g R o s e

D I L E M M A ↷ review shop; {busy and hiring}

Reviewed by (username)
by Upperclass themes (copied and pasted cause lazy)


Title (8/10)

I like how how the title hade the same letter and sound in each word (i completely forgot the name of the word).  And it also relates to the quotes. (Or am i completly wrong? Probably.)
 

Description & Foreword (7/10)

Being honest, i feel like the quotes should have been up iin the description area (cause well, it's the past, isn't it?) And put the present day in the foreword. I'm not really fond of author's notes, but i believe you put it in the best locations, becuase some authors put it RIGHT THERE IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX. (no bash, no hate) And i get it, you also had to put shop credits so yeah.

Overall Appearance (5/5)

It's very neat and the words aren't just placed anywhere, crazy and all. And readers can tell a setting change because of the line seperation.

Plot (23/25)

It was different for me to see a cold Kookie (am i just talking about kookie or--), and to have lots of drama like this, was amazing. Also, the plot seemed nice. I REALLY LOVED HOW THE QUOTES MATCHED UP WITH THE TITLE, LIKE TOTALLY JJANG!

 

Grammar and Writing Style (20/25)

Your grammar is fluent and the writing style feels unique, making Kook cold and stuff like that. Also the words aren't just being rambled on.
 

Characterization (9/10)

OMFG- I LOVED THE CHARACTERS. Sorry, but i really did! Jungkookie though...

Flow (3/10)

it was smooth, and flowed fluently for a one shot. (You can tell you spent time on this because, some one shots are made in 30 minutes so, you di well with detailing and all).
 

Overall Enjoyment (4/5)

WHEN THEY KISSED THOUGH, I CANNOT. IT WAS... euah, refreshing, i could say. But there is a kiss EVERYWHERE, so i gave you 4 out of 5.

Reviewer's Note 

IM SO SORRY, I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT THE SCORE; AND ITS THE FIRST REVIEW.../crawls to a corner/

Score: 84/100