001

Operation: Stealing Heo Youngji's ity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One -- Jackson's Dilemma 

 

Jackson tied his one hundred dollar jacket around his waist-line as he placed both of his feet on his skateboard. With a quiant smirk, he felt the strong push of the December wind pulling him forward. It was a Monday morning. Class would be starting soon for the mischevious twenty year old college sophomore.

As he skateboarded down the sidewalk, he took notice of the rushing students running to where they had to go.

He chuckled under his breath, not giving a damn if they were going to make it or not. It wasn't his problem. Nope, not at all. Jackson was the type of guy that could care less about others, he only worried about himself. He was pretty much known for his careless reputation. Everyone knew that Jackson Wang had only three things he truly cared about; himself, , and partying. Guys hated him, but the girls absolutely adored him. That's just how he was. How things worked.

"Hey! Skateboarding on campus isn't allowed!" One student yelled at Jackson as he swooshed by.

Jackson rolled his eyes, continuing on his path to where his Physics class was. As soon as he made it to the Science corrider, he jumped off his black-tinted skateboard and left it there in the middle of the corrider. As expected, people knew not to pick it up or even mess with it. They just walked pasted it without care. 

"Hi Jackson." A soft-spoken voice called out behind him.

"Hm?" He raised up an eyebrow in curiosity; turning around to see Jiyoung, blush and all, looking at him.

"Um, I was just wondering if you had a nice weekend." She mumbled. "That's all."

Jackson pulled his fingers through his brunette locks.

"I did. You can leave now, I've got class to attend." He replied back matter-of-factly, not even giving a glance back to her.

Jiyong blinked, her fingers curling up before bowing her head. She bit on her bottom lip and turned around to head the other way. Rejection, that's what happened.

Jackson was used to this. He'd mess around with a couple of freshman females, screw them, and the next day they'd expect something out of him. He would've thought by now that girls wouldn't even expect him to be committed to something so ridiculous. He didn't roll that way. Never will.

He walked into the chaotic classroom. As soon as he made his presence known, everyone turned their heads to look in his way. Putting up a fake front, he smiled at them as he made his way towards the back.

He threw his backpack on the ground.

"You got your presentation done?'' Mark asked him, placing his book down at the corner of his desk.

"Why would you even ask me?" Jackson tsked, slugging in his seat.

"Professor Kim is going to be mad, bro." Mark replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Professor Kim can kiss my ."

Jackson rested his head on his arms. As two minutes pasted by, more students started to rush in. The professor made his presence known to the class as he tapped his ruler harshly against the whiteboard, his brow painted with beads of sweat. 

"Hurry class, presentations are supposed to be starting now!" He exclaimed loudly, his knuckles tapping on the side of the board unpatiently.

Jackson sighed, picking his head up to rest his chin on his arms. There was nothing more annoying to him than the sound of Professor Kim'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter