Secret Santa~

Crappy Love Letters and Secret Santa

Kyungsoo's daily routine was ruined today. Why? He had to take his annoying friend, Baekhyun, to a stupid anime convention down in Busan. What is anime? He just kept thinking while driving his idiotic friend in an "Pikachu" costume all the way to a place he hardly goes to. "Why couldn't Chanyeol take you?" Kyungsoo asked as he kept his eyes on the road. "He had work." Baekhyun replied, rubbing his nose. I swear to god if he sneezes again I'll kick him out and make him take the train and suffer pure humiliation. "I have work too, . It was hard explaining it to my co-workers since we all had a meeting but you better be glad I was able to drive-"

"PIKA.......CHUUUUUUUUU"

Baekhyun sneezed again.

Byun ing Baekhyun sneezed again.

"I'M ING DONE. GET OUT THE DAMN CAR NOW." Kyungsoo literally stopped the car and got out. He opened Baekhyun's door and pulled him out.

"HOW AM I GONNA GET TO THE CONVENTION?"

"You have legs. Walk. Wait, we're halfway there right? Yixing is in Busan. Call him up."

"I forgot my phone at home....."

And with that, Kyungsoo drove away. When Kyungsoo got back to Seoul, he apologized to everyong for everything. Especially Baekhyun's nonsense. "It's fine. There's nothing to do in the office anyway. Take the day off, hyung. We're so close to the holiday break anyway." Jongin said. Kyungsoo enjoys this new co-worker. He's nice but can be really serious at times. But, he's always so soft and kind to Kyungsoo. "How did the meeting go?" Kyungsoo asked, playing with his   ring on his finger. It was a christmas gift from last year. Baekhyun gave him a simple mood ring because Kyungsoo "gets angry too much and needs to know how to control his anger." Stupidest excuse ever but he likes it. "It was canceled. Don't worry about it, hyung. I got this." Jongin pat his back. Kyungsoo started to have this weird feeling but he left anyway. When he got home, there was something in his mailbox. He thought he got all his mail out this morning. The envelope said: "From: Secret Santa To: Kyungsoo." "This better be good" He thought as he opened the letter.

"Dear Kyungsoo,

This is your secret santa~ I'll just give you a hint about me. I know you personally and I live across the street from you.

Everytime I seen you walking out your house, you just look so adorable~

We'll meet up on Christmas Day, got it? Good.

Love, Your Secret Santa"

There was an attachment on the letter. It was little note that read "You know what? Let's meet up now. I'll be in the mall. Good luck!" "What type of nonsense is this?" Kyungsoo had to follow to rules though. He changed into something casual and went to the mall. "This feels like a round of Where's Waldo." Kyungsoo looked around closely. He spotted tons of children. Why couldn't he say what he was wearing. He noticed someone familiar. Wait, Sehun is taken. He can't possibly like him. "Sehun!" Kyungsoo called out. Luhan was there too. Not them. "Hey! Hows it going?" Luhan asked. He was clinging onto Sehun's arm.

"Just looking for this person that said to meet me in the mall. I'm waiting." 

"Oh right it's Secret Santa this month. December. I don't need it. I have my Luhannie right here." Sehun started showering Luhan with kisses which made Kyungsoo disgusted. Someone poked his side and Kyungsoo jumped. "Oh~ Who's this, Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked staring at Jongin. Jongin bowed. "I'm Kim Jongin, his co-worker. We're just really close, that's all." Once Jongin smiled, Kyungsoo felt like melting. "Whatever happens, I'll accept the ship." Sehun said. "I don't accept HunHan." Luhan gasped. "Rude. We have to get going anywhere. I'm sort of cold. Let's make coffee at home." Luhan started smirking and walked away. "That freak...I'll talk to you later, Kyungsoo. Nice meeting you, Jongin." Sehun went to catch up with Luhan. "What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asmed Jongin. "I came here to-" "MERRY VERY EARLY KRISMAS!" Zitao shouted. If Zitao was here, Yifan must be here. That means......Gucci shopping. Jongin sighed. That just ruined his chance to tell Kyungsoo something really important. Really important. Like when Baekhyun has to really pee. That important. Jongin facepalmed himself. "Oh my god~. Jongin, we meet again." Zitao said. Jongin just gave him a crooked smile. "Zitao, we should just-" "KYUNGSOOOOOO." Everyone in the mall just looked at Zitao. He was the loudest person ever. Kyungsoo even thought Yifan had to duct tape his mouth shut so the neighbors wouldn't hear.....that. "Hi..." Really, Kyungsoo wanted to put him in a closet until he dies. But, he'll save that for Baekhyun when Kyungsoo has to take the time out of his job (even though he's the boss it's a huge responsibility) to take Baekhyun anywhere else again. After a few minutes of Zitao's shouting, Yifan dragged him away. But, then Kyungsoo got a text from Chanyeol. Well, Kyungsoo is gonna die today. "Tell me tomorrow. I have to go before I get into more trouble." He said before walking away.

A few days and mysterious crappy letters later, it was Christmas Eve. There was really heavy snow so Kyungsoo just told everyone in the office to keep warm and stay home. He didn't realize he would get a visitor today. And that visitor....was Kim Jongin. "What is he doing here?" Kyungsoo was very shocked. So he started scolding him. "You fool! Why are you out here in this weather? We're about to get snowed in and-" The news started talking about a snowstorm. He sighed. "I guess you can stay here." Jongin cheered and hugged his favorite hyung (what he stated two days ago). Kyungsoo made him sleep in his room. He really likes Jongin so he doesn't want to treat him badly. But, it turned into an argument if Kyungsoo should sleep with him or if Jongin should sleep alone. Eventually Jongin won because he started using aegyo. It was pretty cold so Kyungsoo didn't see what was wrong with it. The next day was the day Kyungsoo waited for. Christmas Day. He rolled out of bed and ran downstairs. It was supposed to stop snowing so he can shovel but it just continued. Time to change. He forgot Jongin was in his room and continued to change. Until, he looked at a person staring at him. Kyungsoo screamed. "Did you forget I came over?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo just hurried out the room and accidentally tripped down the steps. He honestly forgot that Jongin stayed the night. His Christmas. Ruined. He was gonna shovel the snow, watch movies, and invite Chanyeol and Baekhyun over for dinner. A regular Christmas Day for him. His first Christmas with someone that's not his odd friends. But, Baekhyun just had to call. "What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked. "Chill out. We're coming a bit early since we don't want to get stuck during the snowstorm. Is that ok?" Baekhyun asked.

"NO! Turn back around!"

"We're already near your house. You just don't wanna see me. I know. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo checked outside. They were surely there. The worst part is that when he opened the door, they weren't looking at Kyungsoo. He slowly turned around and screamed for like the second time. Baekyun tried holding in his laughter. "You forgot that you had someone over?" Baekhyun kept laughing until he ended up sitting on the couch with an ice pack on his eye. "Geez Hyung, you're so harsh." Jongin mumbled. "Do you want to get punched too? Don't forget you got stuck in my house." Kyungsoo replied. "Anyways! We brought our gifts. Want to exchange them-" "SECRET SANTA." Kyungsoo rushed outside and looked in his mailbox. No letter. He sighed. He thought he was going to meet his Secret Santa. Chanyeol looked at him, puzzled. "It was a letter I was supposed to get from my Secret Santa. We were supposed to meet today." Kyungsoo explained. "Okay.....you're acting pretty weird today. We left our gifts on the table. Let's get going." Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and they went to the car. Kyungsoo watched them drive away and stomped his foot. "Jongin!" Kyungsoo called. Jongin realized he was upset and hid in the coat closet.

Eventually he was found and had to sit outside while it snowed. Bad Kyungsoo. But, he felt the need to be loving to his own co-worker so he invited him back in. "Why are you treating your Secret Santa so badly." Jongin accidentally said. Kyungsoo turned around. "What did you just say?"

"I said why are you treating your co-worker so badly?"

"Liar. You said Secret Santa. Wait, you like me?"

"Ye- I MEAN NO." Kyungsoo started blushing. "I....like you t-t-too." The room became extremely silent. All you heard was the sound of the fridge making those weird noises. He really needs a new fridge. "So does that mean-" "Of course it does!" Jongin gave Kyungsoo a big hug. "Sorry for keeping you out in the cold."

"Actually I went to the gas station to get warm."

"Damn you."

"But you like me...."

"But I never said I love you. That's a strong word."

"I can make you love me!"

"How?" Jongin got closer to Kyungsoo and kissed him passionately.

"Merry Christmas, Kyungie."


Words: 1,569