Chapter 2

Super Junior Forever

''kyu? why? is there something bothering you ?'leeteuk couldnt help but to be concern. kyu is his favourite dongsaeng afterall and he always took care of him.

'' nothing hyung .there's nothing bothering me but i just want to say , thank you hyung for taking care of me.thanks for always being  by my side.thanks for always lend a hand when i fall. thanks for everything.''kyuhyun hold leeteuk hand and looked deeply into the other eyes.

''at first when i met you , i thought hyung hate me,''kyuhyun said sadly and pouted

''a-ani , i did'nt-'' leeteuk was shock but get cutted by kyuhyun.

''i know you didnt hate me.but hyung always gave me a cold stare. hyung always said that i'm not suitable to be the 13 member of super junior.''

''hyung ,  6 november 2005 , you hug me for the first time.i was shocked because i really didnt expected you to hug me.when you said ''kyu , you also had work hard for super junior.''  i really bursted into tears.''kyuhyun eyes get teary.

''it seem like hyung accept me being a part of sj family.''

''and then , from that time , we are really close right?'' kyuhyun nudged the other elbow.

leeteuk who was listening  shed a tears.

kyuhyun wiped the eldest tears with his thumb

.''hyung?''


''neh? ''

do you remember 16 april 2007?the accident? the nightmare ?to tell you the truth. when i was on the road with blood covered my face, i was actually half-conscious but i cant open my eyes.''

''i was thinking about the members and .. you.'' 

'' i know it sound cheesy but i really dont want to lose you hyung.hyung is like an angel to me who could protected ,pampered and spoiled me.

'' i know at that time hyung was holding my hand and gave me strength while waiting for ambulance.''

''for a moment , i just felt really happy. because i thought that it was my last day.and my last day was with you.''kyuhyun hold leeteuk hand tighter than before.

''hyung , the reasons why i confess this to you is because i saw you crying last night....in your sleep.i was going to take a drink but i heard you mumbled something about being 13 , hankyung , kibum and ....disband.
now  i want to ask , is there something bothering you ?''kyuhyun look at leeteuk with a comfort stare.

''come here little brat.''leeteuk chuckled and hug the magnae tightly .his chin rested on kyu shoulder. a tears dropped from  his eyes and vanished into kyu cloth.

''kyu , there's nothing bothering me too. hyung just miss the 13 of us.hyung miss US.''leeteuk closed his eyes when he felt kyu tapped his back lightly.

''hyung just though , it must be good to see the 13 of us laughing , playing pranks , teasing , together.''leeteuk said with almost inaudible voice.

kyuhyun pulled out from the hug'' hyung , know what? i miss the 13 too. i miss them, but hyung eventhough i miss them , i have 10 brothers to rely.i have 10 brothers to spoil me.kyuhyun smiled cheekily.

'' you too hyung. hyung have 10 dongsaeng to rely.hyung must be grateful because you have a -handsome-adorable maknae like me!''kyuhyun made a 'v' pose and grinned when he successed made his hyung laughed.

''geez~ kyu, you better stop praising yourself.''leeteuk chuckled and flick kyu forehead.

''kyu-ah! teukie hyung! i'm home!''ryeowook who just came back from the schedule was shocked to see leeteuk with a puffy eyes.he rushed to the couch and sit beside leeteuk. 

''yah kyu! what you did to leader until he's crying like this'' ryeowook asked in worried.

''wookiee~~ i did'nt do anything'' kyu said with a pout.

''yes, wookie.  he didnt do anything bad at me eventhough we know he is an evil maknae.''leeteuk chuckled when he saw the pout.'' we just had some talk''leeteuk smiled to ryeowook.

''what did you talk about ? ''ryeowook asked in curiousity.he wiped leeteuk tears away .

''guys , come here , let me hug you.''leeteuk wrapped his right arm around wookie waist while his left arm embraced kyu waist. kyu and wook snuggled to leeteuk chest.

''i'm glad to be super junior leader. i'm glad to meet the members and of course both of you .i'm just hope that we wil be super junior until forever.''leeteuk hug both of them tighly 

''Super Junior Forever'' leeteuk whispered the last part.

                                           
  ''Super Junior Forever''-the angel without wings

                                                                          
___________________________________________________________________________________

finally!!! the last chapter! :D YEAHHHHH~~ write this ff while listening to david guetta-titanium 
/im titaniummm!!!!/ *sing*  goodbye and thankyu for reading!! i will make a new story about eunhae but in process :3 mianhae for grammar .