1/1

Hyukjae ♥ Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for subscribing! Here the story. Hope you like it ^^

 

 

 

All of the students had already left the class, except for Hyukjae and Donghae. Both were busy with their activities. The ginger-head was tidying the tables and the benches while the blond-haired guy was erasing today’s lesson on the board.

They didn’t dare to begin any conversation. After all they weren’t close to each other though they had been in the same class for almost one semester. It didn’t mean they weren’t attracted. The truth was they had been hiding their feeling deep in their heart. Just because the blond-guy was a smart and calm type and the ginger-head was a friendly, good at sports and an evil type they hesitated to initiate the talk.

Donghae walked to the front. He glanced at the tables and the benches, scanning the class. The floor had swept by the girls who had picketed today. Good. Now, the class looked clean and neat. He turned his head to see the other student in the class. He could see the blond was erasing the tittle on top of the board. The latter jumped and jumped but he just deleted no more than two words.

The ginger-head chuckled a little. Hyukjae was not tall so it was hard for him to reach the top of the board. Somehow he didn’t understand why he liked to pay attention to Hyukjae, like just now. And now, he thought this is a chance to take a step to interact with Hyukjae. He really tired admiring Hyukjae from afar anyway. He took a marker from a box in the corner of the teacher’s table then he wrote something on the left edge of the board.

Hyukjae ♥ Kyuhyun

Donghae smiled. In other hand Hyukjae glared at him with annoyance. Seriously, Khuhyun was Hyukjae’s best friend, no more than that. Hyukjae removed quickly that ridiculous joke on the board. Then he heard Donghae chuckled. He sighed, tried to ignore whatever Donghae was doing and moved to the right edge to erase the two words that still left on the top of the board. He jumped and jumped and finally the board was clean but ...

Oh no. Hyukjae saw from the corner of his eyes Donghae was smirking to him. That ing smirk.

“Stop it, Lee Donghae!”

Hyukjae ♥ Eunji

Sungmin ♥ Hyukjae

It didn’t make any sense. Donghae pissed Hyukjae off. Really.

Hyukjae glared at Donghae but the latter stuck his tongue instead. He moved to the left side besides the latter, erasing his name, Eunji and Sungmin. Before he could finish erasing his name Donghae grabbed his wrist and said. “Hey, Hyukjae, don’t erase it!”

He released his hand from Donghae’s grip and shouted. “Fine!”

“Why are you angry? Eunji is a cute girl and Sungmin is cute too. Looks like they have interest in you.” Donghae said, stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter