Of Babies and Pacifier

Of Babies and Pacifier
 

A/N: revise version Dec 13, 2014

 

 

“It’s time for the two of you to build a family”, Kyungsoo says as he mixes the dough for his cookies. Hearing this from Baekhyun’s appa makes Chanyeol flush.

 

Well, being a one year newlywed couple all they do is to make time for each other and (shame to say) always making love.

 

Baekhyun just smile timidly at his appa. “Oh! You don’t just smile at me! This is a big matter, you know. Jongin and I are getting older; having grandchild is a big pledge to us and of course, for the two of you. You should know your responsibilities as a married couple.” Kyungsoo lectures.

 

“But appa w-were not ready y-yet…” Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchange looks. Kyungsoo took a deep breath, “Are you not jealous of your brothers? All of them have their own children and even Sehun, your younger brother has his own child at the age of twenty and you’re already twenty three”

 

 

 “Well… we will think about it right, Yeollie?” Chanyeol nods vigorously.

 

 

“Yeah, it’s up to you my child” Kyungsoo winks putting the tray inside the oven “Just try not to use protection tonight” he giggles as the two widen their eyes, “Oh come on! You two were loud last night, forgetting that we are in a gathering and please…quit that looks! No one can beat my big eyes.”

 

Chanyeol slowly closed the door as they enter their room, Baekhyun plops on the bed hiding his red as tomato face as Chanyeol sat beside him and the ‘Pregnant Silence’ engulf them.

 

 

“They heard us…” Baekhyun says audibly patting his flushed cheeks. Chanyeol just hummed in response, “You should contain your scream a little bit” “you know I can’t! You’re good at that thing umm…err…making me scream?” he hides his face on the pillow and roll on the other side of the bed so he’ll not meet Chanyeol’s gaze.

 

 

“Thanks for the compliment” Chanyeol smirks.

 

 

Chanyeol pulled the blanket to stop Baekhyun and scoot him closer making the latter face him but stubborn Baekhyun just looked at his side “I’m just wondering about what appa said a while ago…” “Oh never mind him, Appa’s just messing up with us um… I need to sleep now…goodnight Yeollie!” Baekhyun laughs to ease the tension.

 

 

“W-what a-are y-you d-doing?” Baekhyun breath hitches, as Chanyeol lips land on the back of his ear “What do you think of having our first child?” Chanyeol whispers in a hoarse voice, Baekhyun gulps.

 

 

 

 

Well, that happened two years ago…

 

 

“Dr. Park, here’s the result of you and your husband’s laboratory.” Nurse Kim handed him the envelop. Chanyeol took a deep breath after opening it, he scans the paper reading it for the umpteenth time, and he furrows his brows.

 

 

“We’re both healthy…but why me and Baekhyunnie can’t have a child” he rubs his aching nape, he don’t want to disappoint Baekhyun, he always gave Baekhyun proper medicines, vitamins, healthy foods and they always exercise together…but why?

 

  “What does it says?” Baekhyun asks when Chanyeol got home from the hospital “We’re both healthy there’s nothing wrong with us” he run his fingers on his soft locks.

 

 

“Minseok visited, he did bring his twins! Uee and Sohee! They were so adorable! I wish soon we’ll have our own child” Baekhyun says as he prepares their dinner “Oh, I forgot daddy and appa called they said don’t give up, so stop sulking at the corner Minnie and I did go to a temple and pray that we’ll have our own ‘mini’ us” he smiles and assures Chanyeol.

 

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyunnie” Chanyeol whispers as he puts the blanket on Baekhyun and hugged the latter letting it snuggle on his chest. “We’ll have a baby, I promise you…” he kiss Baekhyun’s forehead and slipped to a dreamland with babies.

 

 

Sunrays hit Chanyeol’s face that makes him groan and curse. He rolls to the other side of the bed to hug his brunette husband but the latter is not there. He sits up. “Baekhyunnie?” he freaks out when he can’t find Baekhyun inside their house.

 

 

“Baekhyunnie?”

 

 

“Where are you?”

 

 

He runs back to their room to change his clothes. Well its kinda odd finding your husband outside, just wearing a boxer and slipped with this big 5 seconds of summer shirt and his jean tripping while getting his cap. His track stops, when he saw their comfort room was open.

 

 

He rushes inside seeing a vulnerable Baekhyun leaning at the toilet bowl, throwing up.

 

 

“Baekhyun! Are you okay? I’ll bring you to the hospital, here!” Chanyeol freaks out handing him a big shirt; grabbing his car keys, he carries a shaking Baekhyun in a bridal style clutching on his shirt.

 

 

“Shh… everything’s will gonna be alright” he whispers caressing Baekhyun’s bangs as they enter the car and drive to the hospital, he called Kyungsoo and Jongin who came to the hospital thirty minutes after the call.

 

 

“What happen to my baby?” Kyungsoo ask Chanyeol “I found him this morning in the comfort room throwing up and he’s shaking badly…” Chanyeol said sitting beside his father-in-law. Jongin pats his shoulder “I think I know why…”

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN’S PREGNANT?!”

 

 

Chanyeol’s voice booms inside the hospital while Kyungsoo is crying in happiness shaking his husband excitedly.

 

 

“Oh Baekhyunnie…” Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun who is sleeping peacefully “I can’t explain how happy I am” “me too!” Baekhyun giggles as he wakes up pinching Chanyeol’s nose ”now help me up, coz this baby is getting bigger” he rubs his big…as in big baby bump!

 

“One week to go and were having our angel!” Chanyeol jumps up and down “come on! Quit jumping up and down! I still don’t get what your co-doctor says about our baby, he says ‘boys’ but when I peek at the monitor it only shows only one baby…” “You know…Dr. Choi is too old” Chanyeol laughs, “I want you to be my doctor when I do labor…” “Aww~ but I’m a neurologist!”

 

 

 

 

It’s a nice day but Chanyeol didn’t know how he and Baekhyun end up in the hospital. Oh, Baekhyun feels the baby is coming! Therefore, they flew to the hospital; Baekhyun is lying on a stretcher and nurses rushes him inside the Delivery room.

 

 

“I want my husband to be here with me w-when I’m giving b-birth…” Baekhyun says panting hard.

 

 

 

“Dr. Park! Dr. Park your husband wants you inside when he’s delivering.”

 

 

 

“Baekhyunnie…push!” Chanyeol says helping Dr. Choi as Baekhyun grasping on him, screaming. “You can do it! Push harder!”

 

 

“Congratulations! It’s a boy!” Dr. Choi proclaims and Chanyeol can’t hold his tears but Baekhyun interrupts him as the latter grasp on him tightens.

 

 

“Another baby boy !”

 

 

Baekhyun shouts again…

 

 

“Another boy !”

 

 

“Yeollie…I !”

 

 

“Another baby boy!”

 

 

“I can’t! Yeollie!”

 

 

“Another baby boy!”

 

 

Baekhyun’s nails deepens on Chanyeol’s skin…

 

 

“Whoa! Amazing another boy!”

 

 

“I can’t believe this…baekhyu-ahh!” Chanyeol hisses when Baekhyun wimps were shaking him and nails scratching his skin.

 

 

“Another boy!” Dr. Choi laughs and Baekhyun lost his consciousness.

 

 

“Congratulations man! You need to work hard…its septuplets!” Chanyeol just stared at him mouth agape setup-WHAT? Baekhyun gave birth to seven baby boys! SEVEN!      Sweet Jesus! I was just expecting one… He pats his face to waken himself up. Wait! How would he held the babies? three on his left and four on his right? Oh! What about the names? Dr. Choi smiles at him, patting his shoulder.

 

 

 

After 2 years

 

 

“Okay buddies, just you stay here with your grand pops! I’ll come in with your appa okay…” the seven boys hesitate but obligedly nodded while playing with their grandfathers while drinking their milks, “Chanyeol I think we should bring them home, they’ll get sick here… it’s a hospital with patients with infections and germs…”

 

 

“But Baekhyun wants them to be here…”

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s scream booms in the delivery room. “Is that appa? Is he okay?” little Lulu asked, “He is! My dear, now sleep when you wake up…you can see our appa!” Kyungsoo assures “YEHET!” Sese yells, “Its ‘Yehey!’” Kai corrects him but he just sticks his little tongue “quit that and sleep!” Kyungsoo snaps while humming for the children’s and Jongin caressing each bangs of their grandchildren.

 

 

The door opens with a panting Chanyeol, that surprises them.

 

 

 

“Quadruplets…!” 

 

 

 

“WHAT!?”

 

 

 

“It’s quadruplets! All boys!”

 

 

 

“Pitiable Yeollie” Baekhyun giggles.

 

 

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

A/N: thanks for reading!