Baby

Nicknames

Mijoo was excited. No, scratch that, she was ecstatic. She finally got to confess to the girl of her dreams! After years of silently admiring the older girl. And to add to her joy, the one and only soulful baby of hers reciprocated her feelings. 

"Unnie~"

Soojung looked up from monitoring their performance, only to give the younger a puzzled look. Realising that Mijoo was probably just messing with her, as always, she continued with whatever she was doing. 

"Baby~"

Mijoo was pouting like her life depended on it. She knew her baby was weak against it. It was her only chance. 

"Come on Mijoo. You know that i got stuff to do," Soojung replied, using her leader tone on her Juliet. 

"But it's finally our 2 month anniversary! We should at least have nicknames for each other by now~How about 'baby'?"

"Ya Lee Mijoo! Are you disregarding my age!?"

"Of course not baby. And baby, it even has a double meaning! Aren't you glad that you got such an intelligent girlfriend?"

"Intelligent my . But I gotta say that 'baby' makes me feel saf-"

"babyyyyyy baby baby babyyyy"

"Yes my dear joojoo?"

"Ew that sounds like jujubes and that's gross"

"JUJUBES ARE DELICIOUS!"

"ARE NOT"

"ARE TOO"