Final

Soulmate

this is just something that came up at 3 in the morning lol


you make me smile

"Oh, it's cold!" Jiwon says and takes off his coat. "Didn't you say that you're cold?" Hanbin asks, confuse at the action. "I do" He smiles and put his coat around Hanbin's shoulder. "It's okay. It's cold and-"

"Shh, I don't want you to get sick" Jiwon interrupts, stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Let's go, I need to take you home" He smiles and look down at Hanbin who's unwrapping the scarf around his neck. "What-"

"I don't want you to get sick too" Hanbin smiles shyly.

The next day, Hanbin pays a visit to Jiwon's house. "You look.. Not good"

"I have a fever"

"You shouldn't have took off your coat and gave it to me"

"At least you're not sick" He smiles and Hanbin smiles back.

you make me laugh

Hanbin is waiting for Jiwon at a cafe near his house when suddenly his phone vibrates. "Hanbin Hanbin Hanbin" His name is written on the screen of his phone. Hanbin clicks on the text and reply, "Yes?"

"Watch this" Jiwon replies back with a video attached to it. Hanbin obeys and watch the video that Jiwon send through Katalk.

"Hello Hanbin" Jiwon's face pops up and Hanbin smiles. "It's your birthday today but I don't have something special to give" Jiwon pouts. "But I have something for you" Hanbin looks at the screen, waiting for Jiwon to continue.

"My heart" Jiwon finally says while doing a heart shape with his index finger and thumb. Hanbin blushes at that and chuckles. "That's cheesy, right?" Hanbin nods at the video even though Jiwon can't see it.

"So... I decided to uhm.. S.. Sing, for you" Hanbin's eyes widen. He knows that Jiwon singing skills are a bit... Funny? "So yeah.. Don't laugh! Okay.. I'll start now" Hanbin tries to not laugh, as he watch the video of Jiwon singing 'Happy Birthday' song for him.

Hanbin finally burst out laughing when Jiwon's voice cracks. "Hey! I told you not to laugh!" Hanbin stops laughing and look up. "J-Jiwon hyu-"

"Happy birthday my baby" He smiles and hugs the birthday boy. "I'm cute right, in the video?"

"You are cute in the video"

"Real life?"

"Hot"

"Now that's my baby" Jiwon smiles. "I'm so happy that I feel like singing" Jiwon announces and starts to sing a 'Happy Birthday' song again to Hanbin.

Of course, Hanbin laughs like a maniac again.

you make me cry

"Hello?" Hanbin answers the call sleepily. (Because it's 11pm) "Hanbin?!"

"Yes Jinhwan hyung? Don't shout. I'm sleeping"

"Hanbin, you better come to the hospital right now"

"Why should-"

"It's Jiwon" Hanbin immediately sit up straight on his bed when he heard Jiwon's name. "W-What's with Jiwon?"

"He got into an accident" And Hanbin now is running downstair from his room. "Hanbin, where are you going?" His mom asks but he doesn't answer.

"Where is he?!" Hanbin asks, panic take over his whole body. "He's in the room, resting" Jinhwan answers and Hanbin enters the room right after Jinhwan answer him.

Hanbin cries when he take a look at his boyfriend's condition who's lying down on the hospital bed with bandages wrap around his left hand and his head.

"Jiwon-ah" Hanbin cries while holding his right hand. "The doctor said that he's going to be okay and just some minor injuries" Jinhwan announces. "I'll leave you two alone" He continues and leave the room.

"Why did you get into an accident you idiot?" Hanbin asks while crying. "I'm worried" He cries even more. "Stop making me worried!" Hanbin is now wailing, tears roll down his cheeks like a waterfall while holding Jiwon's hand tightly.

"H-Hanbin" Jiwon calls. "J-Jiwon!" Hanbin stops crying and stares at Jiwon who just woke up. "Stop crying" Jiwon wipes the tears on Hanbin's wet cheeks with his thumb. "How can I not cry when you're in the hospital like this?!" Hanbin asks, crying again.

"Shh, Hanbin, stop crying. I'm okay. It's just a minor injuries and I promise that I'm going to be fully heal next month" Jiwon smiles at Hanbin, who's still crying. "Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry because of me and not your korean dramas"

"So stop making me cry" Jiwon chuckles and pat the space beside him, signaling Hanbin to lie down beside him. "How about this? I promise that I'm not going to make you cry and you have to promise me that you're going to stop crying" Hanbin looks at Jiwon with teary eyes and nods. "Promise" Jiwon holds out his pinky finger and Hanbin link his finger with Jiwon's. "Promise"

you're my first kiss

The most intimate skinship they've did so far is hugging each other or maybe a peck on the cheeks. No one makes an attempt to move to the next level because they're waiting for each other to start it first.

"I have fun today!" Jiwon says excitedly at Hanbin while walking him home. "You have fun today, Hanbin?"

"Of course! You even win that game to give me this!" Hanbin smiles while showing him the mickey mouse teddy bear. "I'm glad you have a good time" Jiwon sighs in relief.

They're now in front of Hanbin's house, saying good bye to each other. "Good night, Kimbab" Hanbin smiles. "Good night to you too, babe" Jiwon smiles back at Hanbin who is still smiling at him.

"I'm going to miss you" Hanbin mumbles and hug his boyfriend. "We have the technology to see each other's face called Skype" Hanbin smacks Jiwon's chest lightly and chuckles at the joke.

"I better go in" Hanbin finally says. "Oh yeah, sure. It's getting late anyway" Jiwon says. "Good night" Hanbin smiles again and open the door to his house when suddenly Jiwon calls him.

"Um?"

Hanbin is now trap when Jiwon slams his hand on the sides of Hanbin's face. Jiwon leans closer and closer until their nose almost touch.

"Hanbin" Jiwon whispers. "May I...?" He continues and look down at Hanbin's lips. The male who's trap whispers or stutters a 'yes' and Jiwon waste no time. He leans closer and close the gap between their lips.

Jiwon's lips are now on Hanbin's, kissing slowly and enjoying the moment. Hanbin's lips are soft and tastes like cherry while Jiwon's lips taste like strawberry.

Jiwon pulls away slowly, not wanting to break the kiss but he have to. Hanbin blushes at the new skinship and looks down. "It's getting really late, Hanbin. You should go in or your mom's going to be worried" Jiwon says awkwardly. "Y-Yeah"

"Good night!" Jiwon waves and walks away from Hanbin's house. "Kimbab!" He hears his nickname and turn around. Hanbin is running towards him and stop in front of him before he pecks him on the lips softly. "Good night, Kim Jiwon" Hanbin smiles shyly. "Yes, good night"


Good night bc i have to sleep lol

but it's morning tho heh wtv enjoy my crappy sleepy story! Yay!