Application

Your Story Roleplay [facebook based]

Alias:

Timezone:

Will roleplay:

Will not roleplay:

Additional notes:

Preferred reply length:

Roleplay sample (at least 200 words):

 

Here's an example.

 

 

Alias: Skaï

Timezone: UTC+1

Will roleplay: Some exo members, Kanto of TROY, some ulzzangs and models, Lee Hyunwoo. , romance, fluff. Things that involve violence, spies, mafia, ion...

Will not roleplay: Girls (sorry). Crack. . Plots that I don't fancy.

Additional notes: I'm more of a roleplayer, but I might be willing to do het if I really like the plot.

Preferred reply length: I expect my rp partners to more or less match my reply length. My average reply length is around 300 words, but I can write a lot more if I'm very inspired.

Roleplay sample (at least 200 words):

The sweet scent of coffee and sugar was filling the air, making Jongin appeased and content. He let out a quiet sigh as he looked out the bay window, eyes setting on the calm, shimmering water. He could definitely bring someone down there and take a few pictures, but working outdoors was a lot more complicated than working in his studio. Jongin liked challenges, though, so he might try to do that one day.

 

After staring at the river for a few moments, the man pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of it, just to immortalize its beauty. Maybe he should have brought his camera, but he also didn't want to bring too much stuff with him. After all, it was just a get-to-know-you meeting. Jongin had invited Sehun here (and all the other models he'd worked with), because he really liked the atmosphere of the café. It was warm, welcoming, and cosy, and all of their drinks and pastries were really good. The perfect recipe to make someone completely relaxed.

 

If Jongin always went for that friendly atmosphere, it was because he in fact wanted to (sort of) befriend the people he'd be working with. He wanted to make sure they were compatible - artistically compatible, but also compatible as human beings. Jongin believed that what made him stand out from the multitude of photographers was that his pictures seemed... Alive. And it was due to the fact that he /always/ had a good relationship with the models he worked with. That way, they always treated the camera like they would treat Jongin, and it felt like they were working together and with each other instead of just doing their thing.

 

Jongin always made sure that the model felt comfortable during those meetings. He never dressed to impress (today, he was wearing a cream cable knit sweate, a pair of black skinnies, and his bangs were naturally falling on his forehead), and was always caring and attentionate.

 

Jongin looked up from his phone when someone came up to him and smiled when he saw Sehun. His smile wasn't like the charismatic ones he'd wear at events. This one was a simple, genuine smile. "Hello, darling," he said. Sehun looked a bit... Lost, but he didn't pay much mind to it for now. "You look beautiful. Have a seat, sweetheart." He continued smiling. "How was your day?"