Smile :)

I really... Miss You

She don't know why . Everytime she close her eyes . She see her . Everytime she's smiling , her smile will appear . Everytime she open her eyes . She will cried . They were once together . How she hope it's for eternity .

 

~~

 

Sunny woke up from her not-so-sleep doing her daily morning routine . It's the same . As empty as before . 

'Yesterday is past . Tomorrow is future . But today , it's a gift . That's why it's called presesent'

Sunny really wanted to rely on the quotes . But it doesn't seem logic to her . Today , is a gift . But why , she doesn't receive anything that deserve to called a gift . She don't really want anything . She just wanted her . Her what-so-called vitamin . Her soul , her life , her smile , her happiness and most of all is her everything . Her Tiffany

 

But one thing that Sunny wanted to tell her the most is . Wherever Sunny is , whatever has happened . She will always think about her , and the time that they spent together , as the happiest time that Sunny ever had . Sunny will do it all over again , if she had the choice . No regrets .

 

But what she can do . It's just a hope .

"She's married . What can you do . You hopeless turtle.' That's what she have been telling herself . There's not a thing she can do about that . After founding that the love of her life are marrying with another man , she run . She run from the reality that she can't face . She run to a place where'd no one will know her . Where she isn't even speaking the same language . Aren't the same culture . She was trying to  get over her . But , no matter what she does . She will always reminded about her .

The way her hands are tucking her hair off . The way her eyes were shaped into a beautiful crescent moon when she smiles . Sunny even sometimes , can't see herself when she was with her . She only saw her .

Sunny want to change herself . She will get over the girl decide . Sunny decide to comeback to her country . Where she was born . Her first school . Her first of everything . Even her first love .

 

~~

 

She arrived at her homeland safely . She still hasn't met the latter that can make her heart racing faster . She's out for a jogging today . It's still dawn . She was not worried if she ever bump into someone . Because literally , there is no one right now . To be exactly that someone is 'her' .

 

She continously jog . not even cared for her surrounding until she bumped into a person . She was rubbing her back when she lift her head and was captivated by the face that she's been longing so much .

 

"Tiffany..." She can't continue her word . her word was stuck at . Being the coward Sunny is . She once again , tried to run away . She is not ready to face the reality that she's been running away from all this time . 

Her wrist were caughted .

Sunny was struggling to free her wrist then stop when she heard Tiffany said ."Where have you been all this time love?" 

 

'love ?'

Sunny was star-strucked . She turn her head around . Tiffany was smiling . She swear , in her smile , she saw something that was more beautiful than the stars .

All the words that she's been preparing to say, seem to vanished away .

The latter were standing infront of her . Tiffany caressing Sunny cheeks with her thumbs while smiling like stupid . Sunny want to relish the feeling when a feeling hit her abruptly . She grab Tiffany hands and snatch it away from her .

Seeing Tiffany confused . "This is not right . You're already married . I am no one . "Sunny said furrowing her eyebrows .

Tiffany just smile to Sunny exclamation . showing a bright face .

"I am not married ." She exclaimed.

Sunny felt so confused . "And why is that ?"

"I run away ."Tiffany said calmly .

"Why ?" Sunny still didn't believe on what the latter has said .

"Because I don't love him ."She told her reason .

Suddenly , Sunny felt extremely like a fool . Sunny can't seem to said anything .

"It's okay , you don't need to feel anything . You hadn't do anything ."Tiffany felt Sunny change of facial expression .

"But , can you hear carefully on what I'm goin' to say?" Tiffany continued her words . She want to tell Sunny something that she should've told her way earlier than now .

Sunny just noddedher head . She felt so.. she don't know how to explain it . Maybe she was mad . Angry with herself . For wasting a damned years without Tiffany . If she only listen to what her heart said years ago . Maybe , she will live a different life right now .

"All my life , I've been waiting for you .  All my life I've dreamed of you . Now it's all come true . So happy that god finally give you to me . Back again . I will always feel blessed for having you in my life . It has been years now and yet I stillfeel the same since we were first time together . I'm still so in love with you . I maybe not be perfect for you but I know my love will fill those imperfections for you . No matter what has happened . No matter what you've done , or what you will do . I will always love you . I swear . Can you love me again ?" Tiffany said her words slowly . Whispering to the blonde .

Sunny felt like she doesn't deserve the love of the latter . 

"Can I cry ?"Sunny asked when her vidions were blurred by the crystal that forming on her eyes .

Tiffany don't know what to do . She's panicking . What she had done this time . 'W-w-why?"

"Actually I miss you so much . I miss you . I want to lean on your shoulder and cry . Because I just felt like it . Don't be good with me . All this time , what I only done is hurting you . And I don't deserve you . Not at all ." Sunny cried her heart out while hugging the slightly tall girl and snuggle closer .

"I already said it . I don't care on what you had done . I just want you . Badly . "Tiffany said while replying the blonde hug and keep on Sunny back . Sunny seems to can't stop crying .

"Hey-hey hey , look at me ."Tiffany said while cupping Sunny cheeks . "I'm not hurted okay . I think I just missed you until at some points I wanna kill myself . But the thought of you make me stop doing it . Why ? Because you own me . No matter where I go , I will always knew my way back to you . You are my compass star . Stop faulting yourself . You are the reason why I'm still breathing sunshine ."The latter state while watching the blonde eyes. Searching deep to her souls . She then slowly kiss the blonde forehead . Down to her nose , she stop for awhile . She then continue moving to Sunny lips .

Their lips touched . They felt a jolt of electricity running through their bodies . Their lips move slowly following the rhythm . Tiffany pulled out from the kiss .

"Did you felt that ?"Tiffany ask the blonde .

Sunny nodded her head . Know what are Tiffany referring to .

"It means that you still love me ."Tiffany said and flashed a smile .

 

 

the end

------

I kinda felt like it's rushed and confusing(?) anyway , it's friggin 1;45 a.m here and i've been wake up for 20 hours . i need sleep . Subscribe , comment and tell me what i need to improve .

 

Special thank to xXxaddictedtosnsdxXx , firstfxfrost , sleepdownstairs and sunshiner95 for subscribing even the story are'nt up yet.