The Ark

Complicated

~Your POV~

"MOM! YOUR BELOVED DAUGTHER IS HOME BABY!!"

"Did you just forget about your Dad?"

Mom came out from the kitchen.

"Oh oops. and DAD! YOUR BELOVED DAUGTHER IS HOME!!"

"I HEARD HONEY SO STOP SHOUTING FOR ASDFGHJKL TIMES"
Dad shouted at me back from the toilet.

"Honey, you really have to stop that habit of yours of shouting before we go deaf" Mom said, sitting down.

"Whoops"

"Have you eaten dinner darling?" Dad finally came out from the toilet.

"Yeap. At my dance mate's house"

"YOUR DANCE MATE'S HOUSE? ARE YOU STUPID OR PLAIN STUPID? THERE ARE 7 BOYS WITH FREAKING RANGING HORMONES AND YOU STILL DARE TO GO TO THEIR FREAKING HOUSE?!"

I just stood there quietly with the "Are you kidding me?" face.

"Really Dad? Really? Ranging hormones? -.-"

"I think so." He muttered.

Dad seriously just over-reacted.

"Mwo? 7 boys? HONEY, IS THERE ANYONE OF THEM THAT YOU LIKED HMMM? You know, I've been always waiting for you to fall in l-"

"OMMA! I'M NEVER GONNA FALL IN LOVE AND MARRY THIS YOUNG"

"Eish. Araseo. I'll wait. Aigoo, yeobo I wonder when we are going to become grandp-"

"BUT. I actually have this one tiny bit of crush on one of them" I said blushing.

"Nugu? Aigoo, gwenchana! That one tiny bit is gonna become bigg-"

"His name is Seokjin" I said blushing again.

"MWO ?!" said both of my parents, surprised.

"ANDWAE!! ITS A BIG N.O (everybody say no!~) FROM US!!"

"Ah waeee. Few seconds ago, you guys are like ,"Yeobo, when are we gonna become grandparents" and all so excited and now you guys said no?!" I said mimicking them, being dramatic.

"T-That. Ah uhm. Jin is a ... player. YES THAT'S RIGHT! JIN IS A PLAYER!  So you, young lady, should not be in love with him! He's a player." Dad said, making his eyes big O.O

"Eh? But he seems so innocent and nice thought"

"Nope. This conversation ends here. Now, go to your room and shower. Your smelly!"

"Aish. Araseo araseo"

~Next Day~

"I hate school," I muttered as I walk in through the gates of Hell.

"Nana-ah!!"

I turned around to find V and Jimin running towards me and the others trailing behind them with the 'why am I even friends with this two dorks' face. Just before I could react, V and Jimin came in crashing me with hugs. Ouch. That hurts a lot you know.

"Guys, you can let go now," I muttered and they eventually heard, immediately letting go of me.

"Oops, sorry."

"Jeez, thanks."

We greeted each other good morning and headed off to our first class. Since Jungkook and I are in the same Japanese class, we walked to our classroom together in a very awkward silience engulfing us.

"Hey," I decided to break off the awkward atmosphere.

I was expecting him to reply with a small Hi or at least a smile but this arrogant guy decided to ignore this friendly girl over here and walked off leaving me alone in the background, scoffing at what he just did.

"Rude much." I rolled my eyes dramatically and continued my journey to class.

When I reached my classroom, I saw Jungkook already settled down, earpiece in his ears, crossing his arms across his chest and eyes closed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes again at the sight. I lazily walked to my seat which is at the far corner of the classroom, beside the window, getting a very calming and nice view of Mother Nature. Did I mention that I'm right beside Mr Arrogant? Oh wait, yes I did in Chapter 1 but everytime I looked outside the window, I will feel very calm. I just decided to ignore him and mind my own business.

Anyways, the teacher came in and the lesson starts and blah blah blah.

Lets skip to lunchtime.

Okay so, the bell rang, okay lunchtime, best subject ever. Packing my bag, Jane came to me saying she want me to meet someone.
And so finally, here comes the main point of this chapter.
Jane literally dragged me all the way to the canteen with a big smile plastered on her face. Since when is she so strong? and is she that excited to introduce him/her? If she is, then this better be good. She dragged me to a table full with girls. Actually not full, but that section is filled with girls but only 4 girls so yeah I just over-reacted pssh.

"Jane-ah, who is she?" asked the blonde one.

"Kim Nana, this is The Ark. Unnie, this is Kim Nana, my classmate and best friend."

"Annyeong! My name's Minju. I'm the leader. Since Jane said your her classmate means your younger than us! Call us unnie! Let's be close!" said the blonde one.

"Annyeong! My name's Yuna." said the one wearing snapback with blonde highlights at the lower part of her hair.

"Annyeong! Yujin here!." said the baby-faced.

"Annyeong! I'm Halla! Nice to meet you." said the very very pretty one.

"Annyeong haseyo. Kim Nana imnida. I'm from America. I hope we can be close! Nice to meet you all!" I bowed 90 degrees since they are older and flashed my eyesmile. They are very friendly and I like them already.

After all the introduction, we started eating and talking. They are really really friendly and they already treat me as I'm part of their group and that I have known them for a very long time! I guess school isn't so bad after all.

After we finish eating, we still have like 1 hr and 15 min left to spend. We went to the rooftop and get to know more about each other there.

The Ark which consist of leader-Minju, rapper-Yuna, main vocal-Yujin, visual-Halla and maknae-Jane, is a girl group under Music K Entertainment. They still haven't debut yet but soon enough. I still haven't see them practising yet but I have a feeling that they are not like other girl groups who is all y y and the cute cute one. I have a feeling they are going to be very good eventhough they are so dorky.

I spent my entire lunchtime with them and I gotta say they really lighten up my mood and made me forgot about Jungkook. Okay fine, I admit I've been thinking about Jungkook BUT not that kind of way. He's just too arrogant and annoying, making my mood go down whenever I saw him.

~Bell rings~

Lunchtime is over indicating I have singing class next. I waved to the girls and headed over to my next class together with Jane.

"So what do you think about them?"

"They are very very friendly and dorky. They treat me as like I'm part of them and we've known each other for a long time. I like them. Thanks Jane, for introducing them"

"Glad you like them. Since your my best friend, of course I gotta introduce you to my group and also, I noticed your not making any friends?"

"It's not that I'm not. I just don't want any friendship problems to occur so I always stick to one friend. But now I got 4 more! And I'm already happy. I can just stick to you guys."

"Araseo. If that's what you want then I don't mind. Kaja, we are going to be late for singing class"

And we rushed off to our classroom.


[A/N]; HEY!!! So , I kept my promise and I updated! :) Sorry for the boring chapter though but this chapter is to introduce The Ark (like finally) like what the chapter says . I'm still thinking about what to arite for the next chapter though .

Anyways , hope you enjoyed reading this story so far!! :)

Do upvote , subscribe and comment!! ^.^

_KpopLuver_