Happy Ending

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was getting tired of Siwon now. He was just about to give up on their relationship. Not that our Eunhyuk wants but he can't help. Not when Siwon started to pay less attention to him and didn't look at him the same way he did before.

 It has been weeks. Weeks turned to months and Eunhyuk was so frustrated that it was a wonder how he didn't manage to make himself jump from a cliff.

Eunhyuk let out a big sigh while sitting on the edge of the bed where he and Siwon used to share. He just look blankly at the wall like some kind of retarded person.

Suddenly,that wall looks good enough to be punch.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and look at the contact list. He needed someone to talk. Kangin? Ew. No. Ew Ew Just Ew. He shook his head frantically when he remembered the last time he called him. It was kind of...

 Wrong timing?

OMG .

 He didnt't want to think about it when KangIn voice was out of breath and some grunts could be heard and Leteeuk hyung's moani-...... Oh . He think about it already. . Just Holy .

Anyway, he decided not to call him. He sighed again.

Suddenly that wall looks good to be punch.

He scroll down his contact list again when he found KyuHyun's name. Should I call him? Well, Kyuhyun can be a good friend some time but most of the he is an -

"What do you want?",a grunt can be heard. !Since when did the blonde press ths call button? But anyway,

-. Kyuhyun is an most of the time. Wow. Not even a hi or hello or something.

Eunhyuk is just going to shut the phone and solve th-

"It's about SiWon. He've changed,Kyu. He spend less time with me and always came home late and sometime didn't come home at all! Can't you believe it?! What should I do Kyu?".

In the end, Eunhyuk couldn't help but to unleash his whiny-side.

"ermmm.. Jump from the building? It's a good choice if you think. You wouldn't have to suffer from this whole drama you have with that he-didn't-love-me-anymore guy". Did I tell you that Kyuhyun is an ?

"Beside it has been months and god knows how hard you have endured your feeling-rejected thingy just for the sake of your relationship. Break up with him and find someone who deserve you",Kyuhyun continued. A long sigh could be heard from the brown-hair latter.

Wow, Kyuhyun is such a good friend and a good adviser and-

"Beside,how can you be with someone like him? Maybe he got tired of you because you're getting uglier. Who knows he already got married with some doll-like gay guy and leave you alone in that lonely-like-your- house?".

-He is an . Friends don't speaks like that!

" off,Kyu. Go devour your Sungmin's face".

In the end, EunHyuk press the end button and put the phone on the nightstand. Break up with him... ,he kept thinking Kyu's word. Should he?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"You make the right decision,Hyuk".

"Don't think much about it again. You deserve someone better than him".

"We will always be there for you. Just give us a call whenever you need us".

"Yeah,,, Just don't die hanging in the middle of the room". KyuHyun snort before hug his lover.

Suddenly, KyuHyun's looks so good to be kick so that he won't  get to produce children with SungMin.

In the end, he moved out and moved back to his parents's house. Luckily, his parents didn't ask him too much question. He didn't know if he could handle the pool of tears that he holds when arrived at his parents house.

It's been days since he moved out. SiWon didn't even call him or search for him. The blonde guessed that SiWon was already tired of him and he is just to oblivious to realised. Other than that, His friends always there for him and he is thankful for that.

Thinking that there's nothing to do, EunHyuk got up and took a glance on his bedside clock. 11PM'. The blonde put on his sweater and long pants before combed his hair with his hand. He headed out to the 24-hour grocery shop without his parents noticed.

He decided that he should get some Strawberry milk from the shop. After pay for it,he walked home but the latter decided to take stop by at the park - and barfing at the moon - and start devouring his favourite milk while sitting on of the bench.

After spending about half an hour at the park,he decided to went home. He was about to get up when another shadow holds him back. The stranger came up to him, sat beside him and unexpectedly, put lie on his back with his head on the blonde's lap.

The blonde was too shocked to utter a word nor to move that his hand practically froze and his unfinished milk dropped from his hand to the ground. The blonde look at the latter on his lap with wide eyes and with his jaw wide open.

Not that anyone never sleeps on his lap but this! A STRANGER! Lemme repeat, a freaking hot with brown hairs and thin lips whose eyes closed and head on his lap! If it's KyuHyun, he'd probably shove his body,harshly. Just like what he did a few days ago. It was funny thou-No,this is not the time to think about it! Holy ! He opened his eyes!

"Aren't you going to shove me away or throw me away or curse at me? Something like that?".

"..........".

"..........".

"Are you mute or deaf? Or both?". The brown hair gets up and sit beside the blonde while facing him.

Eunhyuk watched the brown-hair latter with eyes wide. Now he can observe the latter's face in detailed because of the street lamp. The latter was too gorgeous, too breathtaking for the blonde to handle. Especially his brown orb that was lractically shining under the streetlight lamp.

He neveret someone like the latter. His breath hitch when the brown-haired guy poked his head. The blonde jump in shock - a few metre from where the brown-haired sat, much to the latter's surprise- due to buzzing electricity ran from the latter's forefinger to his forehead. The blonde was sure he couldn't take it anymore when the stranger stood up and was about to walk towards him.

That's it,the blonde took of in a speed of light. Leaving the brown-haired guy,dumbfounded. DongHae looked at the blonde's figure which slowly disappear in the darkness of the night. He stood there for a while and put his hand into his pocket casually.

"Interesting. Hope we meet again,blondie". The latter muttered before a smirk formed on his face.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

After that day, EunHyuk never went to the park again. He was scared. No. Nervous?. No. Lovestruck. Pfftt... As if that word even exist. It's not even been a month since he moved out of SiWon's house.

That day, he decided to go to the dance studio he usually went before he met SiWon. The blonde needed to get that brown-haired guy from his small brain.

"Holy ",the blonde muttered.

Guess what?

Just as he was about to opened the dance room's door,the brown-haired guy appeared before him. The fate has decided to play with the blondie after all.

"Oh,you spoke",the brown-haired guy sound amused. This blondie sure look fun to mess with.

The blondies eyed him before shoved the guy aside and step inside the practice room. Seriously. The blondie came here not to deal with this psycopath guy. He has this smirk that sent shivers to the blonde's body that makes him want to bury himself.

After settling with his things,EunHyuk faced the guy with a questioning look. Not that he didn't want to talk, but he always an awkward person to begin with. EunHyuk decided to ignore the guy since he didn't get any respond. He walked to the stereo and soon, the music blast in the room. Not long after that, EunHyuk was already too immersed in his own 'dancing world'.

Donghae who was standing across the room watched the blondie in awed. EunHyuk moves were flawless and beautiful that makes DongHae couldn't take his eyes off. He was practically drooling watching the blondie dancing. The realisation hit him wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter