"Poor little thing."

P(a)wned

Key's POV


‘Tsk. I can’t believe this is happening to me.’


The water droplets dropped onto my head. I hissed as I glued myself on a wall behind me under the narrow roof shelter. The wind was blowing pretty hard tonight. It brought the rain toward my direction, that I could barely keep myself dry.


I jolted a bit, hearing a loud sound of trash can banging as it probably fell on the ground coming from the dark alley. Cowering in fear, I stood still on my spot. I didn’t want to stay here, but I couldn’t run either. I wouldn’t ever take the risk of making my body drenched under this heavy rain.


‘, I hate water.’


A big car suddenly came from the end of the street. My pupils instinctively narrowed when the blinding front light flashed its beam on the road. It sped up, passing me by and splashing me all over when it ran over a puddle of mud nearby. Even with this thick white fur covering my skin, it still felt cold if your body was soaked completely.


As if these weren’t bad enough, my stomach decided to liven up the situation with a grumble.


‘Oh great, I feel like crying now.’


Faintly between the noisy water drips, I could hear sound of steps approaching, and when I open my eyes, a man with yellow padded jacket was looking down at me. He was holding an umbrella -which I thought was a useless effort since it didn’t protect his hair and part of his face from the splattering raindrops.


“Poor little thing,” I caught his whisper as he bended forward to reach my shivering body. I didn’t make a resistance since my eyelids were protesting from the lack of rest. I finally allowed the sleep forcibly hover over me after I let out a sigh -which sounded like a mewl to him- as I placed my small paws on his chest.


 


 

A/N: So did you get the hint? :) Yes, yes, Key is a cat here! >w<

and guess who the yellow-padded-jacket-ed man is! Nuh-huh don't tell me you don't know ;)

anyway, this is probably just gonna be a meaningless series, there will be no drama or too-serious-conflict ^^ kind of a result from my boredom :D

and this is how I imagine Key as a cat :)

I can't find the right cat that resembles Key perfectly so I guess that FLUFFY plush doll will do XP

well basically, he's white, cute, and a in a form of small ball of soft fur >w<