Chapter 2

This Is What Love Mean
Please log in to read the full chapter
*at 8:00 a.m* Ji Hyo wake up late than yesterday. Today, she's free! No shooting. "kyahh!! Im free today! No shooting todayy. But I hope I can meet my lovely boy. Hmm." said Ji Hyo. JiHyo's phone suddenly ringing. Its... Jong Kook calls her in the morning. JongKook: annyeong! JiHyo: oh! Annyeong oppa! Why did you call me in the morning? JongKook: why? I cant call you? Okay I'll off gdbye! JiHyo: okay okay! Im sorry! JongKook: hm. Okay! What are you doing right now? JiHyo: nothing. Im on the way to bath. How about you? Have you bath yet? JongKook: yes!! I've been bath! Oh, I guess you didnt bath yesterday? JiHyo: how did you know? Are you spying me? Who are your spy huh? JongKook: no Im only joking. Ohh! I think its time for you to bath. Go bath shh shh! JiHyo: do you think Im dog that you have to 'shh shh' okay! Im going to bath! Gdbye! JiHyo suddenly end the calls and make JongKook shock! (JiHyo yaahh! Youre just like a kid. Im in love with you, but do you love me?) JongKook talk in hearts. *after 20minutes she bath* "Jong Kook oppa~" said JiHyo. *dingdong!!* suddenly someone is come to her house. "Ji-Eun aahh! Look who's coming!" said JiHyo. "ohh! Kang Gary, HaHa, Jae Suk oppa! What are you doing here? Come in." ask Ji Hyo's sister. "ohh! Oppa! What are you doing here?" ask Ji Hyo. "JiHyo yahh! Nothing. We want to ask you to out, shopping, karaoke with you." said JaeSuk. "oppa, just four of us?" ask Ji Hyo. "aniya! Jong Kook hyung, Kwang Soo and Seok Jin hyung with us!"
Please log in to read the full chapter