Socially-awkward

How I met you

You know that feeling, that feeling you get when you think that you’ve met the one?  The feeling of happiness you get after every kiss, hug and smile that person gives you.  I’m going to tell you my story. The story how I met him.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, the loud beeping echoed in my room. I grunted slightly while opening my eyes, the sun peeked brightly through the window. I turned to the nightstand on my right and turned off my alarm, I grunted again, I really didn’t want to leave my bed. After a while of debating with myself I finally found the strength to get out of bed. I walked over to my bathroom with heavy steps; luckily for me my apartment is kind of small so every room is close to each other.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror; there were very clear dark circles under my eyes. ``Too much tumblr again last night, why am I even doing this to myself? ´´ I thought and opened my makeup drawer. To be honest I don’t have that much makeup Just a little concealer and eyeliner and I’m done, I am simply to lazy for extreme makeup every day.

I put on some music while I was getting ready, almost singing and dancing through my morning like a crazy person. The morning went on fast cause before I knew it I was standing in front of the hallway mirror dressed in simple but chick clothing style ready to get out the door.

The way to school is always hard for me, since I don’t do well with people, at least not in real life. So I always get major anxiety and today is no different, I could feel the pain growing in my chest as I walked one of the busiest streets in Soul. I tried to forget the people and concentrate on my music instead; I plugged in my headphones and smiled as the music calmed my nerves. I even hummed to the music and for a second I closed my eyes, but I soon regretted it. I was now standing still. But not just standing in the street, I was standing with my head in someone’s chest.

I was so embarrassed I started struggling with my words ``I..I- I’m sor-sorry´´ I stuttered like a mess.

``Oh I am so sorry! I didn’t really see you there. Um I’m in a hurry but maybe I will see you around? My name is Zelo, What’s your name? ´´ he replied with a smile and a ship voice.

`` Um I-I’m Minah´´ I answered shyly.

``nice to meet you Minah, well I hope I’ll see you around´´ he said as he walked away.

I just stood there confused, *what just happened?! D-did that really just happen??* I replayed the scene over and over in my head as I kept walking to school, I was so embarrassed I couldn’t stop blushing.

 

 

That is my little sneakpeak~

I would love to know what you think, so that I know if I should continue or not :)