The sweetest

Proposal

 

Sunday December 7th 8:00 am, I open the curtains and see the beautiful morning almost vacation, I’m dying to go and visit my parents with Jinwoo, they love him, I know he’ll be an awesome husband to the lucky girl who gets him proposing, I hope it’s me though, we’ve been dating for 3 years and a half already and my mom has been asking me when are we going to get married, the truth is that he hasn’t even asked me to marry him and my parents think he did.

-Morning sweetie, did you dream about me? - I receive a text from my love.

-Good morning Jinwoo, I didn’t, I was dreaming about Lee Jong Suk until you woke me up just now.- I reply.

-Okay then ask Lee Jong Suk to take you on a date Kim SoEun, have a nice day-

-I was kidding; of course I dreamt about you, are we going out today?-

-Yes SoEunnie, dress up nice, I’ll be there in an hour-

-Okay baby, I’ll be ready- 

“Kim SoEun didn’t I tell you I was coming here in an hour and you said you would be ready? I waited for you during 30 minutes…” Says Jinwoo as he pouts.  

“Don’t complain, you said I had to dress up nice so I spent the time I needed to look beautiful for you.” I reply.

He looks deeply into my eyes and caresses my cheeks before opening the car door for me to get in; he turns and goes to his place, he then held my hand and holds my jaw his other hand.

“SoEun-ah you’re the most beautiful girl I could ever ask for, I love you”

I blush madly at his remark, he’s so sweet…

“I love you too Jinwoo.”

He decided to take me to a Japanese restaurant to eat Udon because he knows I love it, plus is our favorite restaurant; here we ate on our first date so we come frequently.

After that, we went to the cinema to watch Mockingjay part I we haven’t lost any of the hunger games movies, we always watch it at the cinema together.

“So do you want to eat something, nachos maybe? I know you love it.” He asks.

“No darling, thank you but we just ate lunch and I don’t want to get fat, you know how much effort I put to keep my figure.” I say.

“Darling I don’t care if you get fat; I’ll still love you even if you get fat and have wrinkles.” Jinwoo says as he kisses the back of my hand and go to buy the food.

Okay this is making me worry, who is that guy and where is my boyfriend, I mean Jinwoo is very sweet but today he’s been sweeter than usual, at the restaurant he moved the chair for me, cleaned the corner on my lips with his thumb, fed me and even asked the waiter ‘Isn’t my girlfriend the most beautiful girl?’ that was so embarrassing, I still can’t believe he did it.

“Here your food.” He says as he hands me the nachos.

“Jinwoo I told you I didn’t want to eat anything, I’ll get fat.” I argue, what’s wrong with him.

“SoEunnie and how are you going to deal with your belly when you’re pregnant with our kids?” He stares at me with a playful smirk.

“Who said I was going to have kids with you Kim Jinwoo? You haven’t even asked me to marry you…” I glare at him and stick my tongue out, silly boy.

“Would you?”

“What?”

“Nothing, let’s get in, we’re going to lose the trailers.”

As the movie finished Jinwoo drove to a park near the university where we met, the place is filled with memories is sad and joyful at the same time, I feel like crying.

“Do you remember this place” He asks.

“How could I not Mr. who’s the weird girl sitting on the bench…now she’s your girlfriend.” I smile looking at the sky, is beautiful, even though the weather is cold there aren’t too much clouds on the sky.

“Not anymore”

The smile I had fainted instantly as I feel the world has stopped, there’s no way he’s going to break up with me, did I do anything wrong?

 “Not anymore because…”

He kneels and looks deeply into my teary eyes.

“Kim SoEun, I’ve been telling you the whole day how awesome you’re for me, I wanted this day to be special and to build some of our memories again so you could remember how amazing our relationship has been and to make sure you’re going to accept me, SoEunnie, will you marry me?

Tears run down my cheeks, he couldn’t have done it better; this is everything I’ve been dreaming of.

“Yes”

He puts the ring on my finger, takes my tears away and looks deeply into my eyes.

“Thank you SoEunnie, I love you”

“I love you too oppa”

And we share a sweet kiss to seal our engage. 

 

 

Thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a comment. 

=^.^=/