The Meeting

A meeting

A meeting that shouldn't have happened but it did. The truth is that that is life. With meetings that shouldn't have happened. Like this one.

 

-Hi I am Kim Myungsoo

 

-Hi I am Nam Woohyun

 

A meeting that shouldn't have happened but it did. Now there is nothing stopping them. Stopping them from falling in love because of a mistake. By living their life with each other. By a mistake. A mistake that made them meet. Meet the love of his life. Maybe for Nam Woohyun, someone else could have been and its the same for Kim Myungsoo. But now that is in the past. Forgotten and let to rest.

 

-This is my brother Kim Sungkyu

 

-This is my best friend Lee Sungyeol

 

Yes the two of them already had planned lovers. And planned meetings. But life is a funny thing with its twist. Twist that even we can't see. Once the mistake was done everything is out of hands and with different results. Results that we can't see or not be able to handle.

 

-Meet your son Kim Jong in

 

Life is a funny thing made of really funny mistake. That takes us from point A to B. And sometimes it takes to the point in the middle. The point that wasn't meant to be. But life is a funny thing.

 

-You know my brother was supposed to be there that day but he had a problem

 

-Lucky for me I was just making a favor to Yeollie

 

As I was saying it was a meeting that shouldn't have had happened. But it did. A dumb mistake. But life is that. Is made of mistakes and the what if.. That surrounds it. That is life. Full of mistakes. And unsuspected twists.

 

-Love me?

 

-Forever

 

-Marry me?

 

-Yes

 

XxxxxxX

So? what did you think? did you like it? I hope you did because I like it so much. for me, this is fluffy in some way. so please comment or subscribe. thank you. bye