time to let it go

season 2

"Hyung what are you thinking ?"

"Nothing " i shake my head while smiling

"hyung you are so good at covering what you feel with those pretty smile " jongin give me a bitter smile.

I am a man jongin that is what man do trying so hard to do our best to show people that we are strong. I only show the weak side of me to him because i believe that he will never leave me but you cant always get what you want isnt ?

"Lets go jongin !"

"eh where ?"

"you always ask me to go with you sorry that i always say no. So today lets go together anywhere you want ?"

"Really ??" jongin look really cute like this. When he smile his eyes turn to some moon shape so cute.

"aigoo jongin you are sooo cute " i jongin hair.

"Hyung please stop i am not a child"

" OK ok"

Jongin thank you for being here with me. Next time i kow jongin take me to some place in the hill. I never been here before its not so far from the dorm. Jongin say this is the place he use to go when he just finish practicng. Someting about this place make him smile.

We arrive at the top of the hill and i can see a soul from here its so beautiful. All the light blinking so beautifull its make me smile instanly

"how come you never  tell me about this place before ?"

" i allways want to but you never agree hyung "

" sorry jongin"

" its okay but you are here with me right know " there again the smile that melt a million heart they say. Why my heart skip a beat.

Its good to forget about him and walk around with jongin like this. Jongin is really cool, i allways think like that he always practicing never stop until he drop. So from now i will to try my best in something that the most important exo.

 

 

"Luhan who are you talking to"

"Noone"

"Really but"

"Please stop asking me question you are so anoying "

That dream again its grazy how long i will be like this. Just be patience everything will be fine. Its been a month and he never contact you so it must mean that he really done with you okay.

Everything will be fine.

Ring ring ring

Unknown number

"hello"

"xiumin "

Its him.