Accidentally Meet Him

In Love With Boy Next Door

Accidentally Meet Him

 
 
 

Youngji move to her new house.When shes about to take out all her things , she saw a couple quarrelling cutely.The boy hug her to east the anger.Youngji smile alone "What an happy world if I got to live like that" Youngji say to herself.Her thought been cut off when "Where to put all this stuff miss?" ask the man who supposed to help her *What a shame* Youngji walk to her house.The next day shes out to buy kitchen goods.Realising she just arrive yesterday she face palm.

"Where is the nearest shop?*sigh*I'll just find my own way then"

While waiting for the lif , a boy holding a trash plastic stand beside her.Youngji gasp in awe *What a handsome man* The lif make a sound saying 'Im here' *TING* "Uhm miss?Are you gonna get in or not?" Youngji startled.She quickly walk in with a red face.The boy just silently laugh.

When they arrive Youngji rush out to her bicycle.The embarrassment is still ther after the incident.After debating with herself she walk to the boy earlier to ask.

"Excuse me is there any nearest shop?"

"Yeah.Go straight and you'll se a junction and turn right than turn right again and go straight.There you'll found the shop"

"Is it far from here?"

"Maybe not.If you ride bicycle it will take 10 minutes"

Youngji is the one who cant hide her reaction well.So people can read her like an open book.The boy also know she didnt understand.

"If you want to go we can go together.I want to go too"

"Thats a good idea!" At least she wont get lost.

"You wait here Im gonna change"

After 5 minutes he run back down.He's wearing a sleeveless shirt and a sweat pant.Snap bag and holding a skateboard.Theres a confusion and admiring on her face.

"You wanna ride that?"

"Yeah I always use this where ever I go around this neighbourhood" The boy look in confusion "why?"

"Nothing" Youngji grin slyly.

They make their way to the shop.You could say the boy is going too fast and Youngji is panting just to catch up with him.As they arrive at the shop , Youngji park her bicycle and went in.The boy follow her."Why is this boy only following me?"

Until at the counter , the boy didnt buy anything at all.Out of the shop Youngji ask.

"Why you didnt buy anything?"

"The reason I follow you is I just wanna make sure you didnt lost.Looking at your face sure you'll get lost if Im not here with you."

"Are you..!"

"No you are misunderstanding.Im just saying"

Youngjiride her bicycle and doz off to her apartment leaving th eboy back at the shop.A sudden feels of guilty grow in the boy.

The next morning Youngji was out to throw away trash.On the way to the lif she saw the boy that hurts her feelinggs is waiting for the lif too.Youngji turn to leave but the boy run after her.He want to explain of what happen yesterday.Youngji stop abruptly when she realize the boy is infront of her.

"Wait up you.I want to talk about yesterday.I doesnt mean to insult you.You too just run away before I could explain."

Youngji look at the boy for a awhile. "Okay Im sorry for yesterday too because I just ran off like that.And I didnt even say thanks.Thank you and sorry again"

"Okay my name is Wang Jackson.You?"'

"My name is Youngji.Heo Youngji.I live at this block.You?"

"oh my house is here too just infront there"

"Oh! we are neighbours than.My house is infront of you"

"Eh~so we can meet up anytime right?Ok I wanna go exercise.You wanna tag along?"

"Sure! let me throw this first" Youngji change her clothes and walk to the trash house.Then he go to the park where Jackson is.Since than they become a good friend.

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes:Thanxx for the 35 subs i really appreaciate it~~i will update soon keep look foreward for another chapter!!