Cold

Rain

 

The rain poured down as I stared at the gravestone. Rivulets of cold water flowed into my hair, down my back, and out my socks. There was a tree near me, but I couldn’t move to stand under it. If I did that, I would be turning away from the grave.

It’s not like this came as a surprise, my family being what it is. My mother hates my existence with a passion. She chose to send me away for college, leaving me stranded in Japan with no place to go, just a bit of money and all my stuff. I spent the first month out on the street, and then I finally found a roommate with an apartment close to my college. My dad wasn’t any help from my mother’s tyranny. He was nice, but he had no backbone to stand up to my mother when she did something to me.

This brings me back to now. Lost in the memories of the past, I stood there soaking wet as I stared at my father’s grave. Through my peripheral vision, I could see something moving, but I really wasn’t in the mood to investigate. Usually, I’m not one to cry. Even now, I won’t cry. Because crying never solves anything. At least, that’s what dad used to tell me. But now I realize, it was probably the only thing he could say when mom harassed me. But it doesn’t matter now. I’m not afraid anymore. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t have a family anymore.

????? POV

“So, that’s her?”

“Yup. Kim Eun Hye. 25 years old. I’m surprised. She seems nothing like you, Heechul.”

“Not true. She’s prettier than I thought she’d be. So, in a way, she is like me. Pretty like a girl.” Heechul replied.

“Well? Are you gonna talk to her or not?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hmm, why not?” Heechul responded.

Heechul POV

As I started walking up the hill, the rain started to come down even harder. The hill was basically turning into a pile of mud.

Aish. My clothes and shoes are going to get dirty. I CANNOT LOOK LESS THAN PRETTY.

As I got closer to the girl, Kim Eun Hye I suppose, I saw that she actually was very pretty. She had mid-back length black hair, and she had somewhat of a figure. She was dressed in skinny jeans and a button up white shirt.

What idiot wouldn’t bring a jacket? Seriously. She seems to have no foresight at all.

Walking closer, I noticed and instrument case by her feet.

Wonder what she plays…guess I’ll find out.

She also had ear buds in her ears, and was listening to a song. As I got closer, I could her

“Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado, Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago, Na dashi taeor nandedo ojik noppunirago, (Tic toc tic toc) shigani heullodo,”
(It’s You, Super Junior, lyrics from http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/its_you.html)

Hah, she’s an ELF. Bet she’s gonna LOVE this. I smirked and move forward, closer to her.

Eun Hye’s POV (Before Heechul comes creeping up the hill)

Sighing, I thought it would be better with music. So I pull my iPhone out of my pocket, put in my headphones, and the music. It’s You came on.

While it may not apply to my situation right now, this song is really helpful and relaxing…I love it.

Now, you may think I’m a total fan girl. Well, you’re wrong. I only like the music. Not the people. It’s only the music; I could care less about the people.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist. Surprised, I turned to see…

Is that Heechul from Super Junior? What is HE doing here? I mean, don’t they have better things to do than stalk people they don’t know? And why is he holding on so tight? Is he a e or something?

“Hi.” He said with quite the smirk on his face.

“Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to pull, but I strongly suggest you let go.” I said icily.

“Oooh got a bit of an attitude, don’t you?” His smirk still plastered on his face. “Whatever. Let’s go.”

He started dragging me down the slippery, muddy hill.

Dammit, why are guys so strong?!

 I struggled with all my might to get away; after all, I didn’t know what he planned to do. Now, you may be thinking: Who in their right mind would WANT to get away from such a famous (and totally hot) celebrity? Well, me of course. I really don’t care about celebrities and the like. They’re all fake anyway.

By the time he was done dragging me down the hill, I could see we had arrived at a small group of people. And when I say small I mean ALL of Super Junior(Including Henry and Zhou Mi) and their manager. Unfortunately for Heechul, I planned to escape from his very tight grasp.

When we finally hit the concrete of the road and were in a little open space, I implemented my little plan. As he turned around to face me, I twisted his wrist to the left, and shoved him away. He staggered backwards, being caught by the other members. I started to make my escape when one of the members, which I recognized as Hankyung, spoke:
“Wait!  You don’t even know what we want, and you’re running away?” He said in obviously accented Korean.

“Honestly, I don’t really care. At all.” I replied.

“Don’t you know who we are?” Another one, Sungmin, asked.

“Of course I do, but why should I care?” I smirked.

They looked shocked. “Most girls would do anything just to talk to us like this, and you’re just shrugging it off like it was nothing?” The maknae, Kyuhyun, said.

“First of all, do I look like most girls to you? And besides, to me, this is nothing.” I said coldly, but with a smile on my face.

They all looked even more stricken that before. I laughed inwardly at their expressions, when their leader, Leeteuk, spoke up.

“Well, we didn’t mean to alarm you, or hurt you. Sorry if Heechul was a little pushy or ic, he’s just like that. We just came because we wanted to help.”

“YAH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING IC!”

“Sorry Leeteuk-Shii, but why how do you even know me? And what exactly are you ‘helping’ me with?” I asked, suspicious.

He seemed surprised I had called him Leeteuk-Shii. “It’s fine; you can just call me oppa. And as for why we know you…it’s kind of a long story. Will you please come with us back to the SM building? Lee Soo Man will explain…”
“…Very well. I guess I trust you, you seem the most reasonable out of the whole bunch…oppa.” I sighed, wondering what was going to happen.

He seemed surprised that I had agreed, and happy that I had called him oppa. “Alright, kaja!” Everybody loaded themselves into the large limousine. I was stuck next to the window and Leeteuk, with my violin in between my feet.

What have I gotten myself into?


A/N: Aigoo~ This chapter came out longer than I expected, sorry if it's too long -_____________-" ...ANYWAY! I hope you like it so far, please comment and subscribe! I will be working on both my fanfictions, so if you're reading the other one too, don't worry :) And if you're not reading the other one...well, if you have the time please do! Just go to my profile and look under stories :D

Still working on getting a poster for this one...I'm so excited!

lol this authors note is a lot like the one I write for my other one, too...

What do you think is going to happen?

MIANHAE FOR ANY SPELLING/GRAMMAR ERRORS, NO SILENT READERS!

SARANGHAE, MY READERS! <3