Friends

Can i come back to you?

"Hayi? What are you doing here?" Jiwon said when he see hayi walked in to the gym.

"I dont know studying is one of basketball practice" she said while looking at the girl. She knows who is she.

"The basketball practiced had been cancelled. Coach asked me to lead the practice but i was too lazy so i said to them to go home" jiwon explain.

"So that's why you teach your junior?" Hayi said sarcasm.

"Actually i'm here because i want chanhyuk to teach me about geography since he's good at it and he want me to teach him physics"

"I thought chanhyuk is a boy back then. He do transgender huh?" She crossed her arms.

"I am chanhyuk's sister if you dont know. We are same grade and my brother didnt do transgender" suhyun said coldly. Dont even bother about who is she.

"Where's chanhyuk then" still she ask one more question.

"He go to buy some ice cream because he lost the little game we play just then. Come on take a seat" jiwon said while patting the gym floor between him and suhyun. Know for sure where she will take a seat.

She walked there still looking sharply at suhyun. Suhyun too look more sharply than her usual. Hayi sit there even if she still annoyed with suhyun.

"Can you move a bit?" Hayi said to suhyun.

"Are you that fat until you cant fit in there?" Suhyun talked back.

"Its all because your big body" suhyun almost shout when suddenly jiwon cut it.

"What the hell you two? Should i sit in the middle between you two?" Jiwon finnaly felt annoyed with the atmosphere.

No one talk. Jiwon just sighed and move in the middle between the two.

"Lets continue studying. You can study with us too hayi. You two are same grade right?" Jiwon ask.

"You said you want to learn about geography. Why are you teach her?" Hayi asked for the nth time.

"Because i want to killing the time while waiting for chanhyuk" jiwon said rolled his eyes to see hayi.

"Why dont you asked me to teach you?" She still looks like she is annoyed with it.

"You are good at math not geography and your grade is lower than me hayi. What is wrong with you?" Jiwon sighed dont know what the little girl think.

"Nothing" she lowered her head.

At that time chanhyuk come with bunch of ice cream. But he looks like he is panic.

"Sorry jiwon i think we cant continue it now. I forgot my mom cooking for us and its already late so i have to go home now" chanhyuk said while packing his stuff and asked suhyun to do the same.

"But the test is on monday what should i do?" Jiwon said.

"Tomorrow is saturday so can i go to your house? We can study together besides the physics test is in monday too" chanhyuk said.

"I'll come too oppa. Its okay right? I still have something to learn" Suhyun said enthusiastically.

"Good idea! What time?" Jiwon asked.

"8 a.m. at your house"

"Isn't that too early? I barely get up at 11 a.m. on saturday"

"No. 8 a.m. is the deal"

"You have to wake me up then"

"I'll wake you up oppa" suhyun raise her hand.

"I sleep you cant" jiwon said obviously lying.

"I still will-"

"I'll come too since its just like go to the classroom next door" hayi suddenly said.

"Do i have to spent one more day with this moron?" Suhyun said.

"Dont come then" hayi talked back.

"Okay. Deal then. My house 8a.m." jiwon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the long update.