Chapter 3

Finding Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

I bumped into ~~~~~ while I was shopping for food. She stilled looks beautiful as in the past. I really want to drop my bags down and squeezed her too death, but I can’t do that. What if she doesn’t remember me and thinks that I’m a weird creep.

“Hey!! Watch where you are going!!” I said. Why did I say that? Great! Now she’ll think that I’m a rude person.

“Yah!! You don’t have to yell at me like that. Aish! This person has no manners!” I said. I got really frustrated. Oh… It’s Jungkook. I haven’t seen him in a long time. Did he become ruder? Why did I like him in the past again? Oh yea!! He helped me from bullies. Duh. Stupid girls.

“Hey!! Look at whom you are talking to! I am the one and only Jeon Jungkook!!”

“Yea, yea I know who you are. Man is the rest of the band like this?”

“Like what?”

“Boastful about yourselves. I mean I met another person from your group and he has your attitude. Girls do have a sight for sore eyes.”

“SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!?? Excuse me but I have more fan girls than you probably have fan boys.” Did ~~~~~ change? WHY??? Well, I guess I’m rude to her as well. Should I apologize? Nah she doesn’t remember me and insulted me as well.

 “Me? Fan boys? Oh please. Dude, I’m not famous. At least I don’t want to be like you if I’m famous. Guys following me around? In my dreams. Now please, I need to go practices so see you soon sadly.”
“Sadly?” I whispered. I got the rest of the food, paid for it and went back to the dorm. ~~~~~ looks so cute when she is mad. Why was I mean to her in the beginning? I made such a fool of myself.

 

YOUR POV

I paid for my food and went to my studio to practice my dance. After eating I started practicing “BTS’s” songs and my mind went to Jungkook. He is so adorable!! XD He didn’t change that much instead of attitude, which I really don’t like. After that thought, I tripped and fell.

“Oww!! Ugh JUNGKOOK!! Why do I have to think of you? You are not my probl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter