Part 2

December Love Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JOY*

Ahhh. It's really cold this morning. I left my scarf at home and I couldn't help but to shiver at the cold wind. It's been a week since our exams ended and luckily, I passed all even topping in some subjects. Yay! It's really different when you're inspired. I chuckled to myself, causing Irene, Wendy and Seulgi to give me weird stares. I propped my head down in embarrassment as I flashed them an awkward smile.

"What were you thinking just now, Sooyoungie?" Irene asked, keeping a gaze at me. I shook my head. We're hanging out in our usual place, the dance studio. Yeah. We love to dance. "Really? I heard you chuckled." Seulgi commented. "More like 'giggled'." Wendy slipped in the conversation. "Still can't get over with the coffee last week?" Irene grinned. I laughed a bit. "I knew it!" She laughed with me. "But hey, how's your secret admirer who always leaves a letter and a cookie on your locker?" Wendy said as she do stretchings. I looked at her for a while. "Still persistent. Not missing a single day." I answered, tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Great. How about your Namsan thingy?" She asked. I was planning to reveal myself to my long time crush on Christmas Day. Ugh. I'm so nervous. Good thing I've got the girls on my back. They always support me. "I'm preparing now. I just need a bit of teamwork with you, guys." I said, giving them a smile with a bit of aegyo. "Stop using your aegyo, Sooyoung!" Irene exclaimed. I laughed. With that we started to practice some dances.

We tried to dance to f(x)'s La Cha Ta. But we failed since the dance requires five members and we're just four. "Aish. This won't do." Irene unnie uttered as she plopped down on the floor. Seulgi and Wendy followed her. Just then a young girl enters the dance studio shyly. The girls eyed her curiously. Wendy suddenly exclaimed. "Ah! She's a freshman! She went to the audtions for the dance troupe." She flashed the young girl a smile and motioned her to come close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter