A grown up conversation

A night that changed it all (The sequel)

Enjoy!

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had offered to make some breakfast while the other two still sleep. Chanyeol was the one cooking of course. Baekhyun kept on talking about what they had seen last night to the point of texting Luhan and Tao. The others texted back right away asking him to take a picture but of course Chanyeol prevent him from doing so. “Damn... I thought that we were the ones to have right away when we began to date.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded but he was sure that the other two didn’t do anything, well thanks to them. Maybe it was a good thing that they open the door because he knows that Jongin would have hurt Kyungsoo. “I wonder who top though.” Baekhyun said while placing some food on his mouth.

“Don’t!” Chanyeol tried to take away the cucumber that Baekhyun had already chewed on. Baekhyun scrunch his face in disgust while spitting everything out.

“Why do you have this here?!” Baekhyun asked as he took a big gulp of water.

“Jongin likes them and I know that Kyungsoo doesn’t mind it neither do I.” Baekhyun pouted. “That’s what happens when you pick on food when it’s still not ready.”

“But I am hungry!” Baekhyun cutely wined. Chanyeol laugh as he shook his head.

“Here” Baekhyun’s eyes sparkle at the sight of a pudding. He took it right away and began to eat it. “I shouldn’t be giving you this.” Chanyeol said but Baekhyun just gave him a sheepish smiled.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo and Jongin continue to sleep. It wasn’t until Jongin who felt the urgent need of peeing. He didn’t want to stand up from his comfy spot. Somehow, Kyungsoo’s face touched his chest. He could feel the warm breath hitting him. It wasn’t unpleasant at all in fact he love it, making it one of the reasons why he didn’t want to stand up. He got lost in Kyungsoo’s sleeping face. It was hard seeing him though due to how he was position, but he could still see perfectly fine.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, felt someone staring at him and figure out that it was Jongin the one doing it. “You are creepy Jongin.” He said. The younger chuckled. Kyungsoo look up at him and smile back. For a moment he thought that he wouldn’t be able to breath. It was so unfair. Here Jongin was looking so ing glorious even when he just woke up. His eyes were slightly puffy but it only made him look cuter. Now let’s not talk about the lips. Those ing plump pink gorgeous ugg you name them, Kyungsoo just wants to kiss them, them whatever he could do. He quickly snapped out of his trance and look away because he probably looked like crap.

“Good morning Kyungie.” Jongin said. Kyungsoo look at him for just a couple of seconds and responded him with, a ‘Good morning Jongin’

“Kyungie.... I need to go pee.” Kyungsoo nodded while letting go of the younger. “I’ll be right back” he said while storming to the bathroom. Kyungsoo took the opportunity to look at him-self in the mirror.  He gasp when he saw how ugly he looked (According to him) he quickly patted his rebel hair down and clean his face with some wipes that he has on his drawer. He heard Jongin flushing and run back to bed. 

“I am hungry.” Kyungsoo said. “Oh, I’ll make some dinner!” he said while getting out of the covers. Jongin stared at him and smirk. The older had the shirt inside the underwear. He quickly fixed it while grabbing some sweatpants of his own and another shirt. “ert” Kyungsoo said with a laugh as he enter the bathroom.

“Only for you” Jongin said. He waited for Kyungsoo to come out. He wasn’t hungry but once he heard Kyungsoo saying that he would make some food, he couldn’t help but feel hungry all of the sudden. He loves how Kyungsoo cooks and is excited at the moment. Kyungsoo came out minutes later fully changed and clean from his face.

“Jongin did you use my toothbrush?” the younger nodded with a sheepish smiled. “I had extras dummy.”

“I wanted yours though.” Kyungsoo shook his head at the younger.

“Let’s go I am very hungry.” Jongin nodded but stop the other from opening the door. “What is it?” Jongin turned him around.

“No morning kiss?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He tip toe just a little and place a quick peck on the younger lips.

“There.” Kyungsoo said while opening the door. The younger follow behind with an ear to ear smiled. When they enter the kitchen they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The taller cook while Baekhyun sat on the chair with a pudding on one his hands and a spoon on the other.

“Well good morning.” Baekhyun teased them. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him and sat down. Chanyeol turned around and smiled at the two of them.

“Good morning, I hope you don’t mind it Kyungsoo but I offered to make breakfast this time.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“It’s all right.” Kyungsoo said.

“I do mind it!” Jongin pouted. Chanyeol glared at him while Kyungsoo and Baekhyun laughed.

“Deal with it!” Chanyeol said while stirring the food.

“So... how was it?” Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo who rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Yaa tell me!” Baekhyun wined.

“Baekhyun, can you shut up?” Kyungsoo said. Jongin just laugh while Chanyeol continued to cook.

“If you two tell me than I’ll shut up.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Why do you want to know it’s a private thing between us two not for you to know” Kyungsoo said as a matter of fact. Baekhyun didn’t buy it though the other always tells him how great it was and how much he likes it. Kyungsoo can be at sometimes a very person. Baekhyun always says that the innocent looking like him (Kyungsoo) are the ed up ones. Obviously, Kyungsoo is not he just likes to spice things up. Of course he doesn’t go to extremes, any violent stuff for him involving that’s a big no.

“Right plus is not like if you didn’t hear us last night!” Baekhyun said. Jongin’s eyes widen. He now realized how open minded Baekhyun is, but he doesn’t mind it because Kyungsoo is the same way and it’s fun.

“About that can you guys keep low?” Baekhyun shook his head. Chanyeol just laugh. He finally finished cooking. Baekhyun stood up to help his tall boyfriend with the plates.

“It’s not up to me...” Baekhyun said with a grin. “Chanyeol likes to pound m...”

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol put a hand on Baekhyun’s mouth preventing him from further talking. Kyungsoo and Jongin laugh at their friends. Chanyeol’s face was beef red while Baekhyun pouted. “Jesus, just eat your food and give me that!” He took the chocolate pudding away. “This gets you extremely hyper as .” Baekhyun’s pout grew deeper but didn’t get to complain when Chanyeol place a plate of food and a kiss on the pouting lips. “Eat baby.” Baekhyun nodded while grabbing his chopsticks.

They finish their breakfast and to Jongin surprise the food was extremely good. Not that he never try it before it’s just that he never really pay attention to the taste. He had to explain everything to Baekhyun. The older wouldn’t stop asking them how it was and blah, blah, blah, blah. “We didn’t do anything Baekhyun.” Jongin said as he took a sip of his juice. “Sure we kiss and what not but that was it.”

“What?!” Baekhyun said in disbelief. “But I saw Kyungsoo on top of you and no under....”

“No you saw wrong now Baek can you please?” Kyungsoo tried to hide his reddening cheeks. Jongin receive a call from Joonmyun asking him to get back home immediately because there was something that he needed to see.

“I’ll call when you when I get home.” Kyungsoo nodded. Jongin lean in a kiss the elder’s lips. “I’ll see ya later.”

“Ok” Kyungsoo said as he wave at his boyfriend. Chanyeol went inside the car once he finished saying goodbye to Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo began to clean everything up while Baekhyun left to god knows were. Kyungsoo being older than Baekhyun decided to just clean everything and then take a shower. Once he was done he headed back to his room where he saw Chanyeol’s sweatpants on his bed. He picked them up and put them on the washing machine. He went back to his room and took his new set of clothing and headed to the bathroom. There he found him-self smiling like an idiot as he looked at his toothbrush, the one that Jongin had used as well. Flashes of what had happen last night appeared in his mind making him blush madly. He still can’t believe how easily Jongin manages to get him down and needy. To his misfortune, he can’t let Jongin just do it. He is afraid of disgusting the younger one once they are in it. Kyungsoo is afraid of losing Jongin. When he got out of the shower he saw his phone and a massage of Jongin saying that he was finally home and that he already missed him. Kyungsoo smiled as he replays to him saying that he missed him as well. He was surprise to see Tao, Luhan and Yixing in the living room with Baekhyun. “Hey guys why didn’t you told me that they were coming Baekhyun? I could have made something.

“Relax Kyungie” Tao said.

“What we really want to know is how Jongin treats you” Luhan said.

“ually wise” Yixing said with a grin. Kyungsoo mentally face-palmed himself as he looked at his friends in disbelief.

“Oh my god!” Kyungsoo said as he glared at Baekhyun.

“Come on Kyungsoo” Luhan whined and pouted cutely.

“Eishhh fine you really want to know?” Everyone shouted. “We kissed and grin on each other no more....”

“Really?!” Tao asked. “He did that?”

“Tao he ing gave me a in the club in case you had forgotten.” Kyungsoo said as a matter of fact. “Anyway, I sort of well I gave him one too....”  Baekhyun and Luhan grinned.

“You did huh” They wriggle their brows.

“Yeah and ummm....”

“Ommo a !” Yixing said. Kyungsoo felt his cheeks turning bright pink.

“Did he like it?” Tao asked.

“No I didn’t give him a !” Kyungsoo said in embarrassment. Luhan raise a brow at him.

“Then what was the ummm for?” Luhan asked. The rest of his friends play close attention.

 “Yaaa I am not saying anything else ing weirdo!” Kyungsoo said as he left to the kitchen. He tried to calm his racing heart. His face was literally hot from so much blushing. He wanted to tell his friends that what they were doing the previous night was awesome, but he felt too embarrassed to do so. This has actually never happen to him. He would usually tell his friends how awesome it was and what not but for some odd reason he just couldn’t.

Chanyeol drop Jongin off at his house. The younger one was happy to see that his uncle was still there so he could apologize for not calling and saying that he was staying out. When he went inside his house he saw his older brother and uncle watching TV. “Hey guys” he greeted them.

“Did you have fun?” Joonmyun smirked at him while Taekyeong shook his head.

“Young boy why didn’t you call last night? I was sick worried!” Jongin pouted.

“Sorry uncle it won’t happen again.” Jongin said. Taekyeong nodded while resuming watching TV. Joonmyun on the other hand continue to grin at him making him rolled his eyes. “What?” Jongin asked his brother.

“Nothing....”

“Kids I have to go to work. I made food is on the fridge and please don’t eat out all of the time. I will be back at night” Taekyeong said while grabbing his keys and jacket.

“Take care uncle” The two young men said.

The younger one decided to leave his brother alone in order to avoid getting embarrassing questions. He left to his room without saying anything else. He took a shower and fixed his room. After a while saw his magna on the floor underneath his desk and picked it up. It was the one that he hides away from Joonmyun. Now you all probably want to know where he got them from.

He was walking back from taking his ex-girlfriend back to her house.  He was very angry. Lyn thought that maybe they will spend time together alone, but to her misfortune he just drop her out. It was the day when Sehun suggested Kyungsoo to go on a date with Roy. On his way back home he saw a store and drop by. He saw a variety of anime and magna. His eyes landed on death note right away and grab it. He was about to pay when he saw a particular genre. He checked around to see if someone was looking but no one was. He made his way towards the stand and grabbed a magna. His eyes widen when he saw the drawings and what not. Then he saw some DVDs of the same genre. Curiosity kill the cat as you all know so he ended up taking a bunch of anime and magna. The one in charge of charging was a girl. When she saw how lost Jongin looked she offered to help him out. Jongin was embarrassed and tried to walk away, but she told him that it was alright and that she was a hardcore fujoshi. “What is that?” Jongin asked. She laughed and explained to him what it was. He was surprise but soon found out that a lot of people are into boyxboy love. At the end she gave him the best sellers out there and that’s how he got them. Now that he thinks about it, he sort of like wants to be like the ones in the series but he knows he is way better (he is real)

He shook his head and put the book down. When he went downstairs he was surprise to see Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, Jongdae and Joonmyun in the living room. “Hey what is going on?” he asked as he made his way to the couch. “Where is Kyungsoo?” he asked.

“You just saw him a while ago and now you are asking for him!” Kris said rather amused. Jongin nodded with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

“Jongin, Chanyeol told what happen last night.” Joonmyun said. Jongin’s cheeks began to heat up as he nodded.

“S-so” he said.

“As you know.... this is your first time dating a man” Jongin nodded at Jongdae.

“You must have a lot of questions right?” Sehun asked.

“Well yeah.... I think I do.” Jongin said.

“We want to help you Jongin. Now the whole dating part is normal and easy. We want to go straight to the point.” Jongin knew were this was going and he wished for it not to happen because he was feeling very nervous.

“” Chanyeol said. “You have no idea as to what to do.” Everyone nodded.

“That’s where we want to help with” Kris said.

“C-can we not talk about that” Jongin asked rather nervous.

“We need to, now as Kris was saying we will help you.” Chanyeol said.

“Everything from who will top and bottom,,,” Jongin was lost and confuse.

“Top? Bottom?” he asked. Everyone looked at themselves in disbelief and figured out that it was going to be a long process.

“Oh boy” Joonmyun said.

“It doesn’t really matter who tops or whatever I mean I once let Tao do it.” Kris said. Everyone was surprise to hear that except for Jongin who was still very confuse.

“You are confused. Top is the one that well you know....” Joonmyun tried to explained but the little hand gestures where just not enough.

“The one who puts it in!” Kris said in annoyance. Jongin’s eyes widen and his face began to get red.

“From what I know Kyungsoo has always been the bottom...” Jongdae said. Upon hearing that, Jongin felt his blood boil in jealousy and anger. The thought of Kyungsoo been with someone else angers him.

“Can you not say that please....” Jongin said. “W-who in here is a t-top?” Jongin asked them. Everyone raise their hands making his eyes widen once again.

“I think that you will definitely top, but as I said before that doesn’t really matter. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be the other way around. You get the best of both worlds. Kris said.

“He is right Jongin” Joonmyun said.

“Have you bottomed?” Jongin asked his older brother.

“No but I do let Yixing tease if you know what I mean.” Jongin shook his head trying to erase the unwanted visions. “You two were about to do it last night weren’t you?” Jongin didn’t know if to deny it or accept it.

“I don’t know.... I mean heck I don’t know what he does to me. I tried to stop but I couldn’t.” He blushed. “I do want to do it.... isn’t it too fast though?” Everyone laugh.

“We are man Jongin!” Kris said. Jongin frown at him, not really knowing what the other meant.

“Yeah.... look we tend to think about almost all the time. For girls it’s easy to hide the fact that they are but for us it is not.” Jongdae said.

“What this two are trying to say is that no there is no such thing as going too fast. I mean it might look that way but that’s what the two of you want.” Joonmyun said.

“Believe us when we say that Kyungsoo isn’t a saint. We know him very well.” Kris said.

“He loves it but he hasn’t done it since his breakup with Sam. The kid is ually frustrated” Jongdae said. Chanyeol nodded right away.

“Or as my Baekhyunnie likes to say, as !” Everyone laugh except for Jongin. Could it be the reason why Kyungsoo was about to bang a stranger in the bathroom that day in the club? He didn’t want to think about it though, the mere thought of it anger him. He can’t help but be jealous.

 

Hello again my lovely readers. I should be updating more often because I don’t have school but I’ve been very lazy this past few days. I hope that you guys like this update, Jongin is having the grown up conversation hehehe. Don’t forget to comment. Love Annie