Five

Merry Christmas, Choose Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas was coming soon and the apartment wasn’t very festive at all. So, after dinner, Hana decided to put up Christmas decorations with the guys. Of course, all their Christmas stuff was in storage, so Hana had sent Wonshik and Hongbin to get it while she and Hakyeon decided where everything was going to go. Of course Jaehwan and Hyuk helped…a little. They were later set to the task of going out to get desert for everyone after they kept arguing about what should go where. Sure, Hana and Hakyeon weren’t dictators about where things should go, but they were definitely more in sync with that and actually knew what they had opposed to guessing and being wrong.

Alone in the apartment with Hakyeon, Hana was biting on her lower lip as she looked around at what they had already as decorations in the apartment. “We should box up this stuff until after Christmas. I can put it in my closet…” Hana said, motioning to the majority of the decorations on the TV stand. “We should get together with everyone and take a group Christmas photo.” Hana said, picking up a picture from the TV stand of everyone together that summer at the beach.

“Do you think we’re too old to get a pic with Santa?” Hakyeon asked, smiling wide as he was grabbing some things from a nearby DVD stand that had various knickknacks on it they could pack away. “Ummm probably.” Hana said with a laugh before then grabbing various summer and fall pictures from the TV stand. It was weird that they were all like a family more than just friends. They had pictures around the apartment as well as cute little decorations that they’d gotten together.

“Someone could dress up as Santa though…” Hana said, thinking about who would probably look the best as Santa. “And maybe someone else can be an elf or a reindeer or something?” Hana offered, giggling a little. “Aigoo, you should be Mrs. Claus!” Hakyeon seemed excited about this idea, though the idea of being Mrs. Claus caused Hana’s eyes to widen. “Aigoo that means I’m married to whoever plays Santa?!” Hana asked, laughing a little and shaking her head. “Ani. I want to be Rudolph!” Hana said, causing Hakyeon to shake his head. “No way. You need to be Mrs. Claus. I’ll be Rudolph!”

For a second there, Hana was afraid that Hakyeon would demand to be Santa so they could be married. When he elected himself to be Rudolph though, Hana wondered who would be Santa. “What are you guys talking about?” A voice asked from the front door, causing Hana to turn and look to see that Hongbin and Wonshik were back with the box of decorations.

“Hongbin-ah should be Santa!” Hakyeon suddenly exclaimed, causing Hana’s eyes to widen and move to kick the older male. “Wae?!” Hakyeon whined, holding his shin where Hana had ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter