Final

A family of ten

 

Sunggyu was nursing her little newborn Myungsoo few days while watching the scene so beautiful and touching daughter before his eyes. He had come a moment ago but merely observes your beautiful family, Sunggyu her husband, her two children and his little princess. He loved with all his heart and was his whole life. Lullabies that filled the room, obviously sung by Sunggyu who had a beautiful voice which is listened to Myungsoo loved. Their married life was very beautiful, all that time spent together until today. Every memory was full of cute and beautiful episodes in the life of the two.

Oh Myung-sshi ... Do you take time standing at the door? Sunggyu asked somewhat surprised after completion of feeding and cuddling her little daughter.

You are very beautiful baby ... You're so cute when you're with the kids...

Sunggyu put your little princess in the crib while Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

Love, kid’s room, did remember?

Appa ... Il Hoon awoke from his sleep to hear giggles from a familiar voice.

Champion ... Myungsoo speak softly so as not to wake your baby. Moonsoo had also awakened from his sleep.

Appa?

Children ... must rest to grow strong and healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sunggyu comment.

If omma...

Kiss your princess's forehead and then went to each of his children and did the same with them. Sleep well affections...

They heard his omma Myungsoo replied. A kiss sleeping children and their children before they both left the room to rest after all that has been a long and tiring day.

 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were in their bedroom had an entertaining conversation while both said how was your daily routine.

Do you think they hate me? Sunggyu asked suddenly.

What do you say love? They love you. You are perfect. Our children will always fondly loved.

I say it because I'm not normal. It is assumed that only women can become pregnant and yet still man I have fathered three and my s grow when I'm on maternity or paternity not even know how to say.

Do not think that my children GyuGyu love you like me are the better my life.

Thank you my love. Gyu was very happy to hear the words of her husband.

Plus my Gyu enchant me well and now that our angels are asleep can do stuff if you want...

I love to love ... I could not say no to something I long night and day ...

Myungsoo was careful in the act of lovemaking with the person you love most, not only because he thinks it's cute and fragile, remembering that gave birth to her little daughter a few days ago and still needs to recover. Because both have their needs could not pass one day apart. Sunggyu tried to stifle her moans and gasps to not wake the kids and being discovered in his act. Myungsoo enjoyed seeing her husband writhing in pleasure because of it, he enjoyed making love and through his body with his hands and kisses leaving small red spots on the skin. It was his moment as magical as the first time even in the memory of Myungsoo. Sunggyu had given her ity to him and with it his whole life and vice versa.

-----------------------

 

 

Weekends and Myungsoo and their offspring were at home helping with homework to enjoy the afternoon watching movies or going for a walk.

Moonsoo-sshi ... Sunggyu called his eldest son. Appa will go to the supermarket in search of food can you take care of your brother while I feed your sister Hyuna?

If omma, I am as a man and I have 8 years and my dongsaeng can handle by myself.

My Soo're still a child, my child. Gyu chubby cheeks clenched his offspring.

Gyu Appa ... I'm already a man.                                                                                         

Perhaps but for me it will always be my little boy. Hyuna Gyu began to mourn and take it in his arms to feed. 3 Months since birth and Sunggyu I notice that her s returned to normal.

You're a greedy beautiful little thing ... omma is already running out of milk but omma already been prepared and the doctor has prescribed me medication that my s are not left empty so soon.

The evening was fun laughing and joking kids were exhausted and we were in dreamland.

Sunggyu ingested some type of drug and Myungsoo's curiosity got the better of him.

What is that my Gyu?

Well, I was running out of milk and our Hyuna is still very small so you need to feed on my s and the doctor prescribe me these pills to make more milk.

Oh ... Myungsoo was the response. And does it work?

That would like to know love, just now when feeding our princess note that almost no milk left me, she's so small...

Want to try?

Myungsoo-ah ... do not be so erted it for our baby...

Sunggyu Myungsoo approached and began ing his pajamas have revealed her swollen s (Hyuna is a gluttonous). Kiss each of them and then , pulled hard until a white liquid dripping from them. The other man was enjoying the small act of her husband who clung to him.

We take this to bed honey ... I have always wanted you ... Myungsoo by her husband affectionately and delicately.

After a few minutes they were both completely wrapped in white sheets. Sunggyu groaned when he entered Myungsoo and s quickened when Myungsoo was their weakness, gasping pleasure than the other gave him.

Faster Myungsoo-sshi ... give me more ... begged again and again.

My GyuGyu ... your hole is still as tight as the first time we did...

Gyu opened her legs so Myungsoo could go deeper in. "I love you Myungsoo-sshi" Your is so big ... "I loved you ... I have loved you and love you forever" I want to spend my whole life with you...

"I love you too my Gyu and nothing would make me happier you to stay with me forever to grow old together forever"

So is my love ... You have given me the greatest joy of my life ... "A beautiful family" Children and you are the best that could happen and I do not regret anything.

-----------------

 

 

 

The years passed in the blink of an eye. Moonsoo now is 13 years, Il Hoon 8 and Hyuna was Sunggyu 3. Myungsoo and stay together, your relationship has been strengthened with the passage of time that has already been enough.

Love, I have not feeling well lately. Sunggyu snapped so the emergency alarm is active in Myungsoo

Tomorrow I will take a medical examination. You worry me affection. Myungsoo sounded worried and on his way to his GyuGyu this ran directly to the toilet to empty the contents of your stomach too alarming Myungsoo. The next day very early Myungsoo I have first Il Hoon and Moonsoo to school while the small Hyuna was still asleep in the arms of Sunggyu who monitored their sleep.

Ready baby. Now the hospital. Myungsoo was worried her husband had not had a good night and out of the bathroom to empty his stomach. Meanwhile Sunggyu had a sneaking suspicion possibly be pregnant again. The symptoms were the same as her other pregnancies.

Well according to the results that throw the studies you have two and a half months pregnant. Dr. Choi Siwon said that was his personal physician.

Sunggyu fainted either be in symptom of pregnancy or the impression of being pregnant again. Myungsoo who was holding her little daughter awake achievement support his family before he fell squarely on the ground.

Not a happy my Gyu? Myungsoo questioned while driving back home to see the other man deep in thought.

L ... I'm just...

What my Gyu?

I do not want you to think that I give children for you to stay always beside me and not let me.

Myungsoo for the car and stations on the roadside stared at her candy Gyu and shook his head.

I do not regret anything I Gyu. You have given me the best years of my life, our children (I look at the small Hyuna who was sleeping in the back seat and then returned his gaze to it) and you are my greatest treasure and die if lost. So, paused and a big smile formed on her curved lips grabbed his chin from his GyuGyu and direct and candid look to let you know how much I loved and great happiness he felt to have them, of course also the baby growing inside of her husband. Sunggyu was weeping by the words of her husband and that also dwell if lost.

For seven months pregnant already knew the of their babies if they were having twins, boys, Sunggyu longed for a child but not cease to love their children early in arms. The load was heavy so his older sister took care of them during the day and night and to leave everything in the hands of Myungsoo. Sunggyu was all a mess, her belly size had increased to twice and could not move easily, it was hard to get up and walk. To Myungsoo be tired due to work and care for his family did not care, they were a blessing in your life. Ticked all your candy cravings (an affectionate way to address his Gyu) longing to be in his arms and her twins.

Il Hoon and Moonsoo helped as they could to their appa Gyu when his aunt took care of her sister.

Sunggyu was in the delivery room and Myungsoo at his side for the arrival of their baby. He had lost the fear of seeing the whole process and the blood that dripped due to the cut in the passing of her husband, was the fourth time I was inside this room and all I wanted was your candy longer suffer from the pain childbirth.

When it was over Sunggyu was resting in a private room. He was exhausted after giving birth. Two nurses entered the room an hour after taking the babies to their parents. Sunggyu instantly awake to hear little noises and immediately knew they were his babies. He requested that placed in his lap, one on each arm and felt tired but gave everything for their babies.

They hunger Mr. Kim and thereby both nurses left the room leaving only the Kim family.

Myungsoo-sshi ... Sunggyu asked her husband. You must help feed the babies. Myungsoo paled instantly so the candy Gyu river with laughter.

Do not be silly love, I want you undid my robe to feed the children, said holding his desire to laugh again Myungsoo and soul back into his body again. He did what was asked exposing big s of her husband who had also been increased twice and with the help of Myungsoo Sunggyu accommodate newborns to feed them, they wasted no time and quickly stuck s your mom or dad, whatever you want to call it.

Soo watched and who lost no detail of how the twins seemed to devour the s of her husband. Must be hungry ... Soo said to himself. Lights tired baby, are you okay?

  I'm tired but they are worth Gyu sketch a big smile on his face. Look at my love ... our little angels ... Sunggyu speak with great tenderness and love.

Yes you are baby ... because they are our ... have two appas who worship them wholeheartedly. Gyu let out a small chuckle.

Although rather I am his omma ... Made Myungsoo too irresistible pout so he wasted no time and captured his lips candy.

"I love you my Gyu" "I love you so much heart"

"I love you too much my Soo"

-----------------------

 

 

 

 

Many Christmases later...

Christmas dinner this coming. Myungsoo has taken a little vacation to spend sembrina festivities with his family. It suspended work in your company giving all its employees two great weeks holiday.

Now Moonsoo is 17. Il Hoon 12, Hyuna 6, the twins are 3, their names Sungkyu the largest (for 5 minutes) and the smallest Myungsoo as they decided to call the resemblance they had with them, a little each (at least more than his other children).

I've noticed that if you refuse to eat good food your baby, something wrong?

No love ... Sunggyu denied her husband. Must be the time of year, winter lost your mother and that makes me sad.

They love ... my mother loved you so much but I am very happy that so quickly she wanted so much. Also, my mother must be with my father, it is a pity that died when I was little.

Do not be sad my love ... Sunggyu comforted her husband and apologized for talking about such sad things that did recall past memories that weigh in the heart of the Soo.

I'm not more candy because you're by my side with me whenever I need these for me and make me very happy.

Omma ... Hyuna entered the room with parents breaking their kiss and as both saw covered his eyes with his little hands.

Omma ... appa ... the twins are crying ... I think they're pooped facts.

Oh ... come on baby ... Myungsoo took his young daughter. I'll love; you must rest, and then return. Princess ... says good night to your appa Gyu.

Good night appa Gyu and kissed on both cheeks. Sunggyu both seen leaving the room, he lay in bed waiting for her husband to return after seeing each of the children.

 

 

 

Gyu, honey, Myungsoo entered the room an hour later. Love, continued his talk. Oh ... the kids are asleep, I had to sing for our little princess and the twins to finally fall asleep. Seeing no reaction Candy approached her thinking she was already asleep. Must be hectic and I understand ... I was thinking Soo. To his surprise he noticed his cheeks burning caramel and his parched lips; I took his hand to his forehead and burned in temperature.

Gyu, honey, wake up! Myungsoo felt like hell to see her soul mate in danger. Moonsoo awakened by his father and immediately ran to help.

Father, something has happened to omma?

Fever, I've already called the doctor and coming, not long in coming.

I'll wait you dad, love my dad Gyu and do not want anything bad happen.

 

 

 

Minutes later ... Dr. Choi was making a diagnostic review to give the family hamster, that's how he called affection. They are near and as if they are family the husband of his noona.

What happens Siwon hyung? What has my Gyu?

Dude, my dad gets it?

Calm down please be fine, it's just a fever, but not everyone, anyway give him these medications. I have taken a blood sample, tomorrow you can go pick them up, but Myungsoo, please go on your own this time, Sunggyu needs to rest.

How serious is wrong with him?

No, it's nothing serious. Take care of the please.

Thanks hyung, Myungsoo relieved while Moonsoo promise to do everything possible to care for her father so that he will recover soon.

 

 

 

The next day was Myungsoo collecting analysis results.

Spend Myungsoo, are in trust Dr. Choi Siwon smiled broadly. Well, according to the results, paused and then continue, Sunggyu are pregnant.

Myungsoo almost fainted at the news but remained strong due to the great joy that invaded. Smile like an idiot.

There is something that worries me; Siwon emphasized getting the attention of the child again.

Hyung, talk already, my Gyu okay? Why not felt any symptoms of pregnancy?

With each pregnancy is different. Siwon explain in detail the reactions and not all are equal. In some there dizziness, vomiting, cravings and in some cases loss of appetite and weight, sleep, etc ... That's why this time the hamster Gyu not have noticed.

Oh ... Myungsoo kept his poker face. Hyung is great news; I have to go see my GyuGyu.

Oh ... Myungsoo, the should rest as much as you can and with this Myungsoo out singing for joy.

 

                                                                         

Am I Pregnant?! Sunggyu almost collapses in bed listening to her husband say the results of the analysis. Let me see the results Myung-sshi. Read carefully and according to the results is 14 weeks pregnant.

As soon recovered hamster got the news of her pregnancy to her other children, all were very happy to know that they will soon have a new member in the family but Hyuna even more.

Omma ... appa ... give me a little sister or brother?

That'll know after Princess, I soon affected an ultrasound to find out the of the baby.

Ok omma...

Myungsoo-sshi, I crave ice cream ... Sunggyu used his aegeyo to convince her husband to go to buy it.

You do not have to do that my Gyu, which compare well ask what will bring ice cream for children.

Everyone was happy. I want chocolate Moonsoo rascal, I asked Hyuna strawberry, Il Hoon taste did not care if it was always cold.

Of course children and for twins also be, I will choose the flavor and my Gyu vanilla.

 

Sunggyu and his angels were gathered in the waiting room while Myungsoo star came with ice cream.

Omma ... How did you meet appa? Hyuna asked his father.

On reflection I've always wanted to know why Moonsoo song and before the curious eyes of their children began the story of their love story.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------Flashback--------------------------------------------------------

Why did you lie? He said he wanted me but it was all lies, it was all part of his plan with Taeyon. A boy ran hurriedly through the streets while celebrating tears on her face. His heart ached that all he wanted was to disappear. At a corner he bumped into someone almost falling but for the other guy who managed to take his hand and avoid dropping.

Are you okay? The other boy asked, looking at him I saw that she was crying and felt his heart tightened, but seeing the boy's face gasped completely. Took the boy to a park, autumn was present in fallen leaves and wilting of the trees, they sat in silence until the boy candy hair had grown tired of both mourn and finally spoke.

"Thank You". You were very kind to me despite being a stranger to you. My name is Kim Sunggyu high school student and I am 13 years old.

Oh, I'm Kim Myungsoo and I'm 17 years old, reached out to a formal presentation going to feel a special click between them. Now that Sunggyu had calmed also felt the same without any reason.

Can I know why you cried? Myungsoo decided to ask.

Sunggyu doubt at first but needed someone to listen and comfort. Well, I ... I ... I like boys, he released his confession, I look the other boy but did not see any reaction he got confidence to continue his story.

My friend said my ex-best friends Taeyon know my secret and I confessed that I liked a boy in her class. Said I also liked him but was too shy to confess her feelings. Are supposed to have an appointment today but hear me talk so heartbroken.

 

 

 

Sunggyu is a fool ... he thinks he likes you, Oppa poor fool is not it? I hate him so much.

He is your friend and you still want to hurt him.

Teuk oppa ... you made you think this idea to me if I remember correctly.

Yes, if it was my idea, but you accepted with pleasure. I hate fags like him, but if you have money that is the benefit...

Oppa ... I love you. And when that fool you money so enjoy you and I ... both laughed at his plan but lacked that Sunggyu had heard everything and felt betrayed especially Taeyon whom he considers his best friend and realized it was only a opportunist.

 

 

So that's what happened? As Sunggyu nodded. And ... do you love?

Sunggyu shook his head. I just liked, but that change and, people like those two do not deserve to be like. Myungsoo was relieved in his heart. Still cannot understand why.

Both guys have been great friends and have had their lives to each other, do not keep any secrets. Now Myungsoo know Sunggyu lives with her older sister and orphaned of both parents as they died in a car accident. Her sister takes over the hospital who own while studying. Sunggyu now knew Myungsoo no father who died of cancer. He lives with his mom and not long ago came to live in Seoul, before Vivian in Tokyo.

Myungsoo has confessed his feelings to Sunggyu being reciprocated in the same manner by the minor. They have a relationship dating but not lovers. It was not until Sunggyu turned 14, Myungsoo had prepared a romantic dinner but one thing led to another, there was no regrets for either because they felt it was more than a physical attraction, it was love. A few months later Sunggyu began to get sick, nausea, dizziness, very hungry. Your noona took him for a checkup and to undertake medical studies. Days later learn the truth.

Sunggyu pregnant!? ?! Bora, Sunggyu sister could not believe it.

Siwon Oppa, how is that possible? It’s a boy, a man and men do not have children!

Evidence of male pregnancy, I read a lot about them, I too am as surprised as you are that can and those people are special, but I never imagined that such a young age could become pregnant.

Sunggyu had to cope Myungsoo course was always at his side. Because Sunggyu was still a minor and mother Bora Myungsoo reached an agreement. Soon a simple, single family, marriage took place have never agreed with abortion, was a calamity and Sunggyu never allow it, would not take life rather than give. The child had to quit school to lead a quiet and peaceful life during pregnancy, Myungsoo continued with school and have a career to support her family. Sunggyu lived with the mother of Myungsoo, was who took charge of caring and help in what he could because his noona was the hospital director Kim could not care for him 100%.

Unfortunately months after the child she bore Myungsoo's mother died of a heart attack. Now they had to cope with caring for your child alone, Bora help but it was not the same, had obligations at work and could not afford to take care of his little brother, not as she wanted.

At the very young age of 14 years Gyu began to value itself, of course Myungsoo helped him but that was not the same. Addressing his young son and her husband. Due to the rejection of many people who looked up to him as a freak servants stopped work at the residence where they lived for fear that their sons will rub off. While Sunggyu was responsible for caring for your baby and clean the house Myungsoo studying to take over the family business, his hyung Henry took command after the death of his father and now with a family wanted to accelerate time to take the CEO position and have more time with his family. Of course it was not easy, never told anyone who would. Sunggyu dreamed of being a great doctor thing put aside to become a housewife.

Five years after the birth of Moonsoo Sunggyu gave birth to her second child Il Hoon now Myungsoo was the company president Kim having to Henry as his right hand at all times and never do anything without asking the opinion of his hyung.

Life became easier for both Sunggyu now is 19 and 23 Myungsoo take five years of happy marriage and although not everything was rosy have overcome all obstacles and complications, mainly because they are united.

Continues to face rejection but some people admire him for having the courage to face what people say and live in a gay marriage. He is happy with his family.

------------------------------------------- ---- END OF FLASHBACK -------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Later I had my little princess and the twins. And with this Sunggyu finished his story.

Do you regret leaving your dream of being a doctor because of us? Do you still remember your first love? I mean this guy Teuk. Moonsoo had so many questions to his father. Do you love Dad and us? Had I been in your shoes not know what to do.

The hamster smiled at the curious eyes of all his children to know their response.

No, I have never regretted anything. It is true that my dream was to become a great doctor but when I met your father and after you in my arms I was very happy because I love you ... I love both my babies ... Regarding Leeteuk hyung he was not my first love but her father , he taught me true happiness and love, I've never been so happy in my life all thanks to him and to you my baby ... I love both even give my life for you my treasures ... Sunggyu together and wrapped them all a big hug .

"And I also love family" Myungsoo joined the hug surprising everyone but decided to stay well, stopping time for a moment, they could feel the love they felt. Moonsoo and his brothers were happy to see the great love that their parents love so much.

"And I thank God for giving me two appas so cute and cuddly" Moonsoo emphasized his words obtaining acceptance of his brothers who shared the same sentiment.

Anybody want ice cream? Myungsoo smiled at her children out one by one to enjoy dessert.

"I love you both Myungsoo-sshi" "Thanks for giving me wonderful angels"

"And I you my candy" "has given me the greatest joy ... our children and your"

"I promise to love all my husband's life" is a promise.

"Promise that I will keep for a lifetime love you my sweet" and with a kiss sealed their promise of love.

Moonsoo and his brothers heard everything and had the happiest of everyone smile.

                                

My loves ... there's something I want to share with you all. Sunggyu and Myungsoo rose from their seats. It was Christmas dinner and gave thanks for starting the New Year with family.

Treasures ... Gyu continued his talk while Soo saw as his father kept a big smile on his face. As you know I'm pregnant and I finally got to meet the baby's , well ... I ... are actually triplets ... Sunggyu released finally leaving their children with mouth wide open in surprise.

We're having triplets and according to ultrasound have two sisters and one brother.

Eh...! Hyuna was happy to know that will not be the only one. Two sisters if...! I also love my brother but I've always wanted a sister, I was having men only brothers alone. He made an adorable pout.

After the surprise Sunggyu was wrapped in a big hug for all his angels. Myungsoo admired his beautiful family and it is better than I had ever asked him to life.

Wonderful children, wonderful husband, my perfect family, this is a family of 10. Thinking Myungsoo.

That night after dinner and welcome the New Year set out to rest.

My candy Gyu ... I love you ... Myungsoo repeated tirelessly while making love. I love you so much that my life will not make sense if you're not you...

Myungsoo-sshi ... always want more of you ... I love you heart...

Myungsoo milky pale skin of the child leaving red stains all over his body. Sunggyu enjoying every touch of her husband and the onslaught that gave him time and again, he suddenly winced.

Are you hurt? It was the question of her husband.

It is for my pregnancy; remember that I am waiting triplets. Laughed at himself through his teeth.

I will be more careful then ... It was Myungsoo response.

As if it were a flower petal Myungsoo had gently with the body of his GyuGyu. That night held two rounds, Myungsoo wanted more but you are putting the health of your family and that is more important than.

 

 

 

 

Months later...

Children ... remember to behave for the family photo. Sunggyu and Myungsoo were a mess, triplets not stop mourn because they were hungry so the session was delayed for family album. First fed the girls with her s while giving Myungsoo milk in a bottle to her son minutes before your candy is subtracted her s to feed. The twins went from side to side making mischief and Moonsoo e Il Hoon went after them to reassure them, Hyuna sleeping peacefully next to her appa Gyu.

After several attempts the session remained terminated and all kept a great laugh and smiles on their faces to the triplets that only God knows what will be dreaming to smile both dreams.

Myungsoo and Sunggyu, Moonsoo, Il Hoon, Hyuna, the Sungkyu and Myungsoo twins, triplets Ji Hyun the largest of the three, followed by So Hyun and the smallest of the three Sung Hyun are incredibly happy family of 10 members.

 

 

I will be very busy these days but I will do my best to update my other fic.