Nougatocity I

Nougatocity I
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Great job! You did well.”

 

It was nearly midnight when they finally decided to call it a day. They would have been home earlier if the photographer didn’t ask them to eat out as it was his treat. Mark Tuan always followed his schedule- starting and ending activities on time. If it wasn’t for a cancelled appearance on a radio show at midnight, he wouldn’t be out on the streets right now.

 

“You don’t have to accompany me to get a taxi you know,” But for some unknown reason, Mark just stood there with her. He already offered her to ride with him and GOT7’s manager, but that would risk being involved in another dating scandal with her.

 

Instead of persuading her to get in the company van, he told her, “Well, you are being stubborn, again. I still have four hours to get to the airport, so I will just wait here with you until you get in a safe taxi.”

 

“Do you need me to drop you off the airport instead?” Eclaire asked to lighten the mood. Since her confession, it was mostly her call to make sure that her confession is never brought up again. She would prefer him being away from her, but he just keeps showing up in front of her.

 

He laughed heartily.

 

Mark was sure that she would be okay on her own. But for tonight, he just wanted to stand next to her. She just nodded silently, although her subconscious wanted her to scream at him that it’s not healthy for her to stand next to her. He knows that she likes him. She confessed, more than once.

 

Why bother waiting with me?

 

Is he playing with my feelings?

 

But Eclaire knew. He told her. Mark had commented that her liking him was nonsense. He always explained that he wasn’t the guy she thought he was. And most importantly, he told her that he wasn’t worth the wait.

 

He wondered why she would be interested in him. The Eclaire Simons he knew was someone who was in the same line of career a

Please log in to read the full chapter