Chapter IV

Frozen in Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...She looks so much like her. Mr Lee glanced at Hana's back view of as she went out.

"Mr Lee huh.."he mused,"Now. Everything will be back on track again."

He then walked back to the counter where the newspaper lay. Picking up the newspaper, he sat on the chair and continued reading. He raised the papers so that it covered his face, and suddenly his hand shot up in the air and he twirled his pointer in circles. A yellow glow could be seen from the tips of his fingers.

The whole store started moving, and books started floating around. His finger was still moving and the books then starting spinning around the whole store in circles. The light around his finger grew brighter and brighter, till it eventually covered the whole bookstore.

The light subsided and what was once a normal vintage bookstore now looked like a personal library that had this peculiar air of mystery in it.

The newspaper that covered his face was titled Berkshire M Times and the date recorded on it was 1880MT, 17th of February.

No, he didn't travel in time or come from the past or anything, it was still indeed 2014. The only thing was that for where he is now, the world was only at its 1880th year. This world was established during the year 134, when the demons realised that living in peace with the humans were not possible, and decided to create another world of their own.

The doorbell chimed and a chirpy voice chanted out an unfamiliar name.

"Sky!" A tall male took large strides into the room. With his long legs, he only had to take less than 5 steps to reach the counter.

"Yes, Zelo?",a masculine voice rang from behind the newspapers.

"He, HE'S BACK!"the blue haired teenager-looking boy slammed his hands on the counter, and the whole room trembled for a moment.

"...you should be lucky that I had this whole place covered in my protection spell." Even though Sky's face was covered by the newspaper, the tone of his sentence was enough to let us know that he was not happy that his room was almost crumbled by Zelo's force.

"And I already know that." He murmured softly.

"I...I'm sorry, eheheh..."Zelo grinned sheepishly with one hand placed behind his neck. But his shy demeanor didn't last long as his eyes widened in realizati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter