Dangerous You

Dangerous You

Doojoon PoV

Everyone was cheering out loud. Fans were screaming and singing along with us. You could feel the adrenaline inside you waiting to burst out. This is what I love the most about becoming a singer. Having your music being appreciated by other people and them showing their love to you to support your dream.But in every story, there would always be that one person who stood out among everyone else in the crowd. I know it sound so cliche and all but I wasn't kidding. As I was singing my bands hit ballad song, 'you'. The lights were turned off in the stadium and the only lights that was shining was the spot lights. And there he was, looking at me all happy and smily with a girl. You think I would be attracted to the girl. But you're wrong. I am sorry ladies, I like guys.  Anyways, he was smiling and the girl was whispering something towards him. Then that was it, he looked straight right at me and our eyes locked. I could feel my heart skipped a beat and my heart was pounding so fast like I had just ran a few miles away.

 

"We are BEAST! Kamsamida!" I heard Kikwang said after our song ended. I was to dazed but managed to follow our team cheer. "We are glad to be here with you guys today. How are you guys?" Dongwoon, the maknae joined in as we talked to our fans. I couldn't say anything else. Our eyes were still locked and I couldn't help but look at him.

 

"We have a few games we want to play with you guys today. Do you want to play?" Kikwang shouted at them which gladly they agreed. Just then the girl beside the guy pulled him back a bit and walked away. I couldn't do anything. I am an Idol. I should be more cautious about this things. Plus, I am their leader. I can't let them down.  You don't go seeing in the papers that says 'IDOL CHASING A FAN?'. It's so twisted since it was supposed to be the other way around.

"Wow, you guys are still energetic? I think I am getting old. I am too tired. How can you guys be so hyper?" I commented at them which they laughed at. Yes, that's right doojoon. You shouldn't be thinking about it right now.

 

"Ahh~ our leader is getting old because he is taking care of kikwang and dongwoon so much." Junhyung joked as he patted my back. "Aye~" Kikwang and Dongwoon protested.

 

"Since we brought this up, why don't we tell them what we found out a few hours ago?" Hyunseung suggested as he rasied his eyebrows playfully at us. "We didn't know if this is true but, there was a radio show where they said that they would make a wish for a birthday boy/girl. And after they confirmed that it was that person's birthday they would grant the wish. So, we were in the van when we heard this okay. And I was very tired. So, I heard that 3 people in this stadium has VIP tickets with them right now. Because today, A birthday boy named Yang Yoseob asked for them." Kikwang explained which got alot of shouts from everyone. "Now, that 3 people please come up to the stage and show the tickets. We are going to play a little game with you all." And one by one, girls came near the stage. I could see that the girl from before came up as well. I shifted closer to her but I didn't know why.

 

"Hello, ladies. What are your names?" Dongwoon said very flirtatiously. They all blushed and introduced themselves. "I am Yu Seo Hee." "I am Xiu Ying." " And I am Yang Yooseon." The girl beside me introduced herself as she bowed to us.

 

"Ouh, where is Yang Yoseob? I thought he asked for this?" Junhyung asked. They all laughed and yoseon blushed even more when I stared at her. "Yoseobie is my oppa. And he wanted to surprise me with this since he knew I loved beast so much." So his name was Yoseob. Cute.

 

"Can you call up to him on the stage? What an awesome oppa you have. I wished my hyung was like that." Dongwoon said. "I'll count to three and you shout for your oppa to come up here. Okay?" I suggested. She blushed even more and stared out to the crowd. "1 2  3!" "Yoseobie oppa! Come up on stage!" She said oh so cutely. Maybe he is as she is? Just then, that boy came up to stage. He had a sunshine smile on his face and cute aura around him but somehow he looked so y and chrismatic as well.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. Yang Yoseob shi! Happy birthday! Wah, you are such a cool guy. You giving your tickets to your sister like that. But I want to ask you, why did you ask for 3? " Hyunseung said as he brought yoseob closer to him. "Thank you and well, why ask for just one?"He joked.

 

"And I assume all of this is your friends, Yoseon shi?" She smiled and shook her head. "Eh?" Dongwoon said looking as puzzled as we are. "They are my friends." Yoseob corrected us. "Wah, so one of this is your girl friend?" Kikwang asked. I glared at him and smacked his head. The other two girls just laughed and they shook their heads. "Yoseob knew we have been dying to watch your concert today so he made it happen." Seo Hee said. The other girl Xiu Ying whispered something and Seo Hee whispered something back.

 

"Yah! What are you guys whispering about?"Kikwang said pointing at them. I lowered kikwang's pointing hand and smacked his head again. "Mianhae, he is kind of rude sometimes. He can get very comfortable with people easily." I apologized to them. They both laughed and said that it was okay, well, Seo Hee did but Xiu Ying just stood there quiet. That's when I realised she couldn't understand.

"Why don't you guys play the game now? Since I can't walk much I think I would have to stay at the side with yoseob shi." They agreed and   I walked over to Yoseob and whispered to him.

 

"Xiu Ying can't understand Korean?"He was startled by me at first but relaxed after he found out it was me. We decided to stay a bit back as the other members and the girls played a little game. "She can. She doesn't want to talk much since she likes Kikwang shi. She is very quiet when she is near someone she likes." Yoseob explained. I nodded my head and watched the girls and the other members having fun. "Congratulations, Girls! You won first place. Here are your prizes. Now, should we have another competition? Ageyo competition." Dongwoon said teasingly. The fans shouted excitedly as to what was about to come. Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Xiu Ying came up to the front of the stage and started the battle.

 

"Eomma~" Kikwang said in a baby voice and rubbing his face his hands making it look like he cried. "You look like you are washing your face."Junhyung snickered at Kikwang. Kikwang pouted and frowned. "Annyeong! I am the Maknae, dongwoonie~" Dongwoon said doing one of his cute actions. Of course the fans were going so crazy over it. Xiu Ying snickered and looked at Yoseob. Yoseob just looked calm and waited for Xiu Ying to her turn. "Xiu Xiu~" She said very short but cute as she pushed her cheeks. Of course there was some fans who supported her as well. Then It was Yoseob's turn. He smiled and chuckled. "Aii, Xiu Xiu. You could have done better than that. I would do this since Yoseon told me to do this." Yoseob said as he took a deep breath. Then that was it. He couldn't have looked anymore adorable. He did the gyiomi player. I think I am going to die from cuteness overload. Heol. What a cute guy.

 

After the concert, Yoseon, Xiu Ying and Seo Hee stayed behind but Yoseob was already long gone. They all got to take a picture with us and hung out with us a bit after leaving since they had a class tomorrow. The guys decided they wanted to have a drink before going back to the hotel but I didn't want to drink so I told them, I wanted to go out for a walk. When I was walking, something only in the movies happened. I met Yoseob again but this time he was different. There was no smile at all. He was cool and laid back. He was leaning at the hall way with a black leather jacket.

 

"Yoseob shi?" He turned and looked at me emotionless. His fingers had a few rings and he was twirling a pair of sun glasses in between his fingers. He looked so different from his appearence just now."Chimurida." He said as he stopped playing with his glasses. "What?" "Chimurida. It's Japaneese for Team Leader."I made an O face and tired to find something to continue our conversation. "What are you doing out here late at this hour?" He asked me before I could ask him anything as he walked down near to the bridge . There was a motobike there. Was it his? If it was, how did he hand such a big thing with his small body."I couldn't sleep. What are you doing out here late in this hour?"

 

"I am always like this." He said as he walked over to the motorbike. "I want to show you something. Do you have time?" He said getting on the motorbike as he asked me. I blinked. Should I go with him? What if he is a psychopath? What if he was a killer? What if someone finds out I riding this big thing with someone I just met?!" Do you want to get on or not?" Yoseob said noticing my strange behaviour. Oh what the heck. I going to risk it. I hop on and he drove us away.

 

I could feel the cold wind rushing on my face and the streaks of colourful lights coming from buildings around the city. Suddenly, sirens were heard from a distance and Yoseob somehow thinks that he needed to speed up, were the cops out to get us?! I am screwed if they really are. Heol.

 

"Hold on tight." I heard him say as he sped the motorbike "What the hell?!" I shouted out which made him laugh even more when I held on to him thightly. And off we were on a speed chase with the cops. Once we were out of the cop's radars he stopped at an old abandoned warehouse. What have I gotten myself into? I am supposed to be a good boy and just walk back to the hotel not go on a police chase?! I absolutely had to much to drink. How can I let myself do this?!
 

"Had fun hot shot?" He said jokingly at me as he took of his helmet. And there it was, that cute and y face of his. I shook my head trying to get my mind straight. I am going crazy.

 


"Well, if that wasn't fun let have some real fun. I have a party going on here if you feel like you want to join in the fun and not be a party pooper come on in." He invited as he walked in the warehouse. No doojoon don't go in there. You have a concert tommorow and shooting. Do you really want to go in there and ruin your career and IMAGE?! I didn't know what was happening but I went in anyways. It was cold and dark. There was no music and no sign of a party anywhere.

 

"Wow, you came in. You have made your choice and you can't back out. Let's go hot shot." He said holding on to my hand. My heart skipped a beat. He held my hands. I am definitely going crazy, I can't believe I am doing this.

 

That was it. He guided me down to the basement and that's where the party was. Alot of people were there drinking, making out, dancing and pouring their hearts out in partying like there was no tomorrow.He  smiled at me and guided me to the dance floor and we danced. Seeing him dance was amazing and I busted some moves here and there. Being there, no one cared who I was. I think most of them already to high to realize I am The Yoon Doojoon. And I kind of liked it.

 

"This was fun. More fun than I had in years." I sighed as we both went out to get some air. He snickered and pulled out cigarratte. "You are seriously not going to smoke that are you?" I looked at him shocked since he didn't look like a person who would smoke. " I don't. I just play with it and keep it back inside. My friends got me this for my birthday and I never really light one up before." He said handing me one as he put his cigarratte in his mouth.

 

"Do you always follow some random person you just met a few hours ago in an abandon warehouse and be in a police chase?" He said jokingly. I chuckled and shook my head."I am not that kind of person. I stick by the rules." I told him. " Then what made you call out for me just now back there?"

 

"I don't know."I said to him looking in his eyes. He smiled and looked back. "Well, would you do it again?"I smiled at him and took his hand and stared out to the scenary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I found out I forgot that I hide the chapter so the chapter didn't post. I hope this meets up to your expectations. And if it doesn't, tell me maybe I could make it better ^^ - goosecaryoseob