You are my only.

You are my only.

It had been 64 years since he left korea. Everything will not be the same anymore.

The old man stared into the sky from his window seat. He was on his flight back to korea after 64 years. It had been a long time. During the korea war at 1950, his family flee to England despite his strong protest. He had to go with them as they refused to left him behind. Back then he had a girl that he really loved. But his family objected it as she was not from a rich family. Before he could convinced his family. The war broke up. He was torn away from his love and flew to a faraway place. It took 3 years for the war to end. He sent people to search for her hoping to bring her back to him. But they could not find her or her family. There were news that she and her family had flee to another town to hide from war. He never gave up hope. His search continued.

Year after year, he searched for her. Finally he received some news. She had married a man who really loved her and now she had her own family. Heartbroken but he felt happy for her as she had found someone that loved her and took good care of her. She was in good hands.

All these years, the men he sent out would send in news update on her. She had became a mother, slowly her children all had grown up and got married. All these little news would kept him happy. He was happy for the lady that he loved. 

The plane had landed. When he reached the arrival hall, he saw someone holding a cupboard with his name written on it. He approached him. " I am Kang Gary" "Mr Kang welcome back. Let me hold your luggage. I will be your guide. Do you want to rest in your hotel?"

"No. Can you drop me off at the florist?"

"Yes Sir. Let's go to our vehicle."

At the florist, he chose the white flower that she loved. "Bring me to her now" He said. He was quiet throughout the ride. Finally he reached his destination.  "I will go in on my own. Wait for me here." He alighted from the vehicle and made his way in. 

He stopped in front of her  " Ji hyo,,I am finally back. I am sorry I took so long. I knew that you were married and had a happy family. So I decided to watch you from far. My love, I really miss you. But now you are so faraway from me." As he said that tears rolled down his face. It landed on the tombstone in front of him. His only loved had passed on a week ago.