Coffee

Sneaky Ninja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Coffee

 

I'm sorry for the slow update.

Have fun reading!

 

Kim Jaejoong glared at his laptop. His plan was supposed to be foolproof. He gave that beanie with the sign “JJ” to Dara to show everyone that she was his. But none of her fanboys seem to back off. The only one who actually read the message behind the beanie was their fans.

He sighed.

This won’t do. Nope, this won’t do at all. If they refused to see his subtle ways then he’ll just have to take the direct approach.

 

Jae entered his closet and looked around. He needs to find the best shirt, pants, jewelleries and shoes. He needs to look his best. He needs to make a statement so that anyone whoever looks at him shall know that they can never be better than him. To prove them that he’s good enough for her.

After an enormous and careful preparation, Kim Jaejoong is ready. He will show them who the boss is.

 

 

 

 

It’s the end of the year. Today, every single idols and artists in the Korean entertainment industry are going to perform exclusively to the most loyal members of their fans. It is a very private event where media is prohibited.

 

The first one to perform was JYJ with their song “Backseat”. After performing, the three of them immediately proceeded backstage to cheer for their friends and other colleagues. The three of them stood next to Big Bang and TVXQ. They all hi-fived and pats each other’s shoulder as a sign of support.

 

“Great performance,” GD said to the three seniors who gave him a smile and mumbled thanks.

 

More idols followed their performance: INFINITE, TVXQ, CN-BLUE, 2AM, 2PM, SNSD, SUJU, APINK, BIG BANG and finally 2NE1.

 

The boys watched as 2NE1 huddled together before their performance. Tonight, they’re going to perform ‘Crush’. Kim Jaejoong looks on proudly as he saw the love of his life trying to focus and get her jitters off before she performs on stage. But his looks then turned murderous when he also noticed the amount that his girl’s receiving from the male idols in the vicinity.

 

‘Why does her costume entail a very short top that must reveal her stomach?! That was supposed to be for his eyes only!’

 

Noticing his friend’s facial expression, Yunho squeezed Jae’s shoulder, reprimanding him that there are other idols in the vicinity. Jae simply nodded in understanding.

 

2NE1 meanwhile shouted “NOLZA” that almost became a tradition in each of their performance. Everyone watched with various expressions as they watched this fierce girl group enchant not only the fans but as well as every single person that is watching their performance. You can hardly take your eyes off them.

 

After that heart-stopping performance, 2NE1 exited full of exhilaration and smiles. The members of Winner then moved to intercept their noonas with their loud cheers and congratulations. Minho was about to hug his Dara-noona to the point that his arms where inches away from her when he suddenly heard a loud cough from behind him. He immediately retracted his hands and contented himself with a hi-five from his noona. He knows that cough very well.

 

The rest of YG Family also proceeded to congratulate the girls for their wonderful performance, but their celebration was cut short when they heard a voice from one of the girl groups huddled in the corner, probably jealous of the attention that the 2NE1 girls are receiving from the rest of the idol populace, especially from the boys.

 

“Drug addict,” it was a nonchalant statement but everyone heard it nonetheless. Everyone became silent and the tension was so thick you could pretty much slice it with a knife. Dara turned to the person who spoke glaring daggers, ready to speak her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter