Ch. 3 : New Experiences

True Love in Seoul

Hiya! New Chapter! Did you like the cliffhanger earlier? I hope so! Anyways… Onto the story!

 

**************************************************************

 

“Oh my god, Sylvia? Sylvia? Are you okay?”

 

“Oh, no, we killed her!”

 

“Ugh, just shut up, let me focus!!”

 

“Oh god. What are going to do?”

 

I felt water enter my mouth, oh that’s nice.

 

“Ugh….” I groaned.

 

“She’s alive! Thank god!”

 

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Cassie looking at me with concern in her eyes.

 

“Are you okay?” She asked.

 

“Uh, I think…” I replied.

 

“We should take you to the hospital…” said the person holding me. I looked up and blushed a really deep red. I didn’t even know that I could even blush like that… Anyways, I tried to stand up but I nearly fell over. Thank god Minhyun caught me, but it was really awkward.

 

“It’s settled. We’re taking you to the hospital.” said JR, looking unusually serious.

 

“I’m fine!” I said with a smile to reassure them.

 

“Just incase you know?” said Baekho, looking kinda worried.

 

“Ugh, fine. Be worry warts.”

 

Right then, Minhyun picked me up bridal style and started to carry me. I squealed out of embarrassment.

 

“You don’t need to carry me! I can walk just fine!” I protested, secretly hoping that he won’t put me down.

 

“Yea, sure you can walk because you totally didn’t almost fall back there.” he said while walking.

 

“Uh, well, ugh. It’s kinda embarrassing…” I whispered.

 

“You think I’m embarrassing?”

 

“Oh, no! Of course not! It’s just, never mind.” I said while sighing. He’s really comfortable.

 

We finally got to the car. He put me in my seat and I strapped myself in. The drive to the hospital was not that long, but I did get some sleep. We got to the hospital and the doctor checked me over.

“How much rest have you been getting and how much have you eaten?” he asked.

 

“Um, I haven’t been getting much sleep, because of jetlag and my friend and I spent the past couple of days packing. We got here two nights ago. And food wise, I barely ate anything in the past couple of days.” I replied.

 

After the questions, he checked my throat, my ears and my nose.

 

“You have to rest a lot. You’ve caught a cold, it’s only just started, but it will get worse if you move around too much.” he said. I can’t believe that we just got here, and I already have a cold. This is terrible. I walked out of the check up room and all the guys and Cassie were still there.

 

“So, how was is it?” asked Ren.

 

“Oh, it turns out that I caught a cold from overworking myself. It since we’ve only been here for two days… And Cassie, we still need to find a nice apartment... “ I told her.

 

“Oh, you guys need to find an apartment? I have a friend, he owns one of the biggest apartments in Seoul. I used to live in that apartment, and he owes me a favor, so I’ll ask him if he wants to rent the unit to you.” said Baekho.

 

“Really?!” asked Cassie. “How big is the unit?”

 

“Um, pretty big, it’s about seventy-eight squared meters. I can call my friend and tell him to prepare it for you if you want. It’s big enough to house 4 people, so you should have tons of room.” he answered.

 

“Wow, that would be fantastic! How much would the rent be each month?” I asked, worried that it would cost too much money.

 

“Um, I’ll ask about it. But do you want to check it out?” he asked.

 

“Yes! That would be great! Thank you guys so much. Even though we just met you today, I feel like we’ll be great friends.” I said with a smile.

 

“Hahaha, you’re welcome. And we feel like we’re going to become really close.” said JR.

 

“I’m just going to go call my friend, I’ll be right back, okay?” said Baekho.

 

“Of course. And thank you very much. I have no idea what we would do without you guys…” said Cassie.

 

We chatted a bit more and the doctor came back with my medication. I have to take it twice a day for two weeks and I’ll be fine. Thank goodness it wasn’t something really bad…

 

“Hey! I have good news! You guys can move in at anytime! You wanna go take a look?” said Baekho when he returned.

 

“Yea! That would be great!” said Cass.

 

We walked out of the hospital laughing. Then my stomach growled really loudly.

“How about we go get some food first?” I suggested while blushing.

 

“Hahaha, okay, let’s go to the restaurant I suggested!” said JR.

 

“Okay, because we’re all starving!” said Ren.

 

We hopped into the car and drove to this beautiful Korean styled restaurant called Yong Su San. The food was as aromatic as possible. It was absolutely delicious. I had Dak Kogi San Juk, a barbecued tender chicken fillet,marinated in a soy sauce, garlic and ginger. I can’t believe that it was that good. As I got up from the table to go pay for Cassie and I’s dinner, I was stopped by Minhyun.

 

“I got this.” he said.

 

“No, I thought that we agreed on us paying for our food ourselves.” I countered.

 

“You can save your money up for rent, okay?” he said. “It’s probably going to be a bit expensive, trust me. I’ve been there before. But because you know Baekho, you might get a discount.” he said.

 

“Okay, fine then, but then you guys will have to let us take you to dinner someday.” I replied. As long as we’re not taking advantage of them, I’ll be fine.

 

“Hahaha, okay I promise.” he said with that cheeky smile of his.

 

Life is great right now.



******************************************************************

 

Hey guys! I wrote a new chapter! Cassie, this is for you because of what happened today… I hate you. JK, I love you. Anyways, the picture on the side is what ‘Sylvia’ had for dinner! Doesn't it look delicious??

Anyways, it’s the usual! Vote, Comment and Follow! Thanks! Love you guys!

 

~ Sylvia

 

Song of the Chapter: Overdose (EXO)