Chapter 10

Two Guys, One Girl

“Hey,” Kyuhyun whispered and walked towards Seohyun, in which his actions made Seohyun’s heart beat wildly in a way she could not control. “You don’t have to be so formal you know,” Kyuhyun continued and Seohyun could feel herself tensing up as she watched Kyuhyun’s eyes looking right into hers.

She looked down to break her gaze and flashed a shy smile, her cheeks turning red as she did that. Kyuhyun laughed inwardly and smiled as he noticed her smile, and was beginning to feel his heart flutter as he watched Seohyun turning shy in front of him. He too, was beginning to feel bashful.

“O-Oppa,” Seohyun unexpectedly stuttered, and by that she put her hand on her lips in shock of her stuttering. Seohyun slowly looked up as she picked up all the courage she had in her and stared into Kyuhyun’s brown orbs. She swallowed and began speaking, “I miss talking to you.”

Kyuhyun smiled and started a give an awkward laughed, which as a result had Seohyun giggling along. “I would say the same,” Kyuhyun said among chuckles.

Slowly as their laughter died down, they could feel the awkward atmosphere around them once again. Kyuhyun rubbed his palms together before rubbing them against his pants.

Suddenly he grabbed Seohyun by her sides, leaving Seohyun frightened. Slowly he started, “Joohyun, I’ve been missing you ever since I last saw you. Ever since I last texted you. Ever since I last talked to you. Ever since,” he paused, before giving an anxious gulp and continuing, “ever since I knew I loved you.”

Seohyun stood still with his arms still by her side, not knowing what reaction to give, although her heart was beginning to be on cloud nine as she heard his words.

“So, Joohyun,” Kyuhyun eased the tension on his arms, “would you be my girlfriend?”

Seohyun finally smiled. She jumped and wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck, leaving Kyuhyun in complete bliss. “Yes oppa, yes. I love you,” she finally let the three words out of .

“I love you too, Hyun,” Kyuhyun smiled.

The two stiffened up and released their hug as soon as they heard footsteps, but unknowingly their hands were still interwined. Seohyun was surprised to see her other group member and looked down in guilt as she was reminded of where she was actually supposed to be.

“I’m sorry unnie, I was about to go back from the washroom-”

“I’m sorry Sooyoung, I guess I caught her up,” Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly while Seohyun looked down in embarrassement.

Sooyoung laughed. “It’s alright; I’m glad you solved it among you two.” Sooyoung smiled at Seohyun with tender eyes and Seohyun did so with thankful ones.

~~~

Seohyun rubbed her hands nervously against each other and took deep breaths to cool herself down. She felt guilty, and she felt very pitiful towards Yonghwa. She did not want to hurt Yonghwa at all, but for then it was the least she could do.

She tensed up as soon as Yonghwa appeared at the scene, and uncontrollably. tears began to fall from her eyes and her lips trembled out of guilt. “I’m sorry oppa,” she stammered her way through her sentence, “I’m very sorry, but-”

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun feeling hurt piling up in his soul, and shifted his glance towards Kyuhyun who was standing right beside Seohyun but was too guilty to look him in the eye.

“Kyuhyun ssi,” Yonghwa addressed and Kyuhyun immediately looked up in anxiety, “Take good care of her. You’re lucky,” he ended with a forced smile. Kyuhyun too, forced a smile to reciprocate his.

“Seohyun, I told you the only thing I'd ask is for you to be happy," Yonghwa added honestly. Seohyun nodded, beads of tears falling onto her cheeks.

"Hey don't cry," Yonghwa's voice cracked and he forced another smile. Seohyun did the same and wiped the tears off.

"Thank you, oppa."

 

I'm really sorry for the very long wait although barely anyone is reading this. I was so busy that I totally forgot to write! So sorry for the twenty days of wait I know I've said that I'll finish this this month but at this rate it's not possible so here's my plan: I actually have only one more chapter to write because I'm done with the last two chapters so I'll try to complete that chapter tomorrow so at least to myself I will have completed this in Janauary, and then I'll post the chapters one by one. If I won't be able to do it tomorrow then maybe over the weekend yeah. Sighs I'm still veryyyyyy busy- the workload is not thaaaat much but it requires so much effort I'm sooooooo worn out ok. On a side note my computer is in very bad conditions so I'm using someone else's now to update sighs. I hope I can get a new one soon for easy writing in the near future!1!!