One

ash grey

Jiwon let out coughs of suffocation as she got lifted off the ground. She pushed his wrist and kicked her legs, in a failed attempt of releasing herself.

“It isn’t so hard to plead, is it?” an annoying smirk tugged on the lips of the merciless man’s face as he strengthened his grip on Jiwon’s neck. He glared at her with menacing bloodshot eyes, with his veins visible on his neck and forehead. Fresh scars sketched his face in the most horrendous way possible. His eyes were burning with hatred, pain, and madness. Colour was drained off Jiwon’s face and she soon found herself losing the energy to fight back. Her limbs slowly fell, forcing herself hang in mid-air. Realising Jiwon’s prideful personality, he released his grip, causing Jiwon to fall onto the cement ground with a loud thud. With her eyelids half-closed, she breathed heavily, inhaling and exhaling air at an irregular pace. It was a peaceful few seconds for Jiwon to catch her breath before she was lifted up again. Her legs gave way and she collapsed on him. Irritated, he grabbed her collar and shot her a deathly glare.

 

“We were in love. So madly in love. We were happy…so happy. Every moment that we spent together was joyful, loving, and romantic. Our love was filled with nothing but happiness…” A small smile appeared as he let himself reminisce the memories.

“And trust.”

He chuckled.

He giggled.

He roared with laughter.

 

Jiwon trembled as tears threatened to fall. He was nothing but a madman. She mumbled countless ‘let me go’, only for the words to fall on his deaf ears.

“You,” he began to speak, in a rather intimating tone. “You stole it. My love, my world, my sweetheart.” A tear fell.

“She was mine.”

His voice was raised.

Mine,” he whispered.

A slap was heard.

“I love her…” another tear fell.

A loud knock was heard on the cement floor.

“I want her back,”

A hard slam on the wall was heard.

“Can you replace her?”

The sound of cloth tearing was heard.

“Of course you can,” a cackle echoed in the abandoned apartment.

The door creaked open.

“You’re her daughter”

More sounds of cloth tearing were heard. (and seen)

“She’s your mother,”

Sinful touches were witnessed.

“She sacrificed herself for you,”

The last cloth tore.

“You belong to me now,”

He kissed her neck.

“Don’t worry,”

He brushed the dagger against her thigh

“You’ll be safe with me.”

The dagger settled its sharp point on her hip.

 

“I’ll love you too,”

A gunshot was heard.

 

 “No one… no one hurts Jiwon.”

He crawled on fours, with his face badly beaten up and bruises dotting his swollen lips. Blood gushed out of his wounded knee-cap each time he made a move.

“Not even you… Appa.”

The trigger pulled again.

It went right through his skull.

“You’re safe now, Noona.” Jonghyun smiled.

 

 

[a/n] hello c: this is my first story posted on aff and honestly i was scared to upload this. i'm a newbie in writing so please ignore the grammar or vocabulary mistakes that i've made. i'm not a big fan of dark genres but i don't know what made me write this. i hope that the story wasn't too bad though. 

the characters' relationship is kind of complicated so if you any doubts(about the relationship or anything else), please do leave a comment and i'll probably upload an explanatory chapter, or reply to your comment if it only requires a short answer. :)

thank you for reading the story and have a nice day/night!