Final

Long Time No See

I sighted as my heart is beating crazily. Why? I thought that my feeling is faded as years gone. But it is still the same. Looking at him,smiling at me,showing his dimple,what should I do? Should I pack my things back and say good bye to him once again? I used to see him always,but meeting him once again makes me nervous. This stupid heart is screaming his name once again. After all of those years,he didn't change much. Still charismatic, still handsome,still cute,still smiling sweetly. I knew that my place will be faded away in his heart as years gone by. I'm here,looking at him once again,but not the same situation. Not being as a girlfriend,being as his photographer.

 

He smiled while he is doing his best. This smile....which can change my life. That smile which used to be only for me. That smile which can fade my tear,my anger,my nervous. Now it is calling me to come back. No. I won't. I won't be back to him again. He winked as he post for new come back. The wink that can make me nervous become the trap for me to fall for him again.

 

I stopped my work as I did my best. He came near me asked me if he is ok. I simply nodded. His sweet voice is repeating again and again in my ears. I'm reminding myself to control my heart which is wanting to go back to him deadly.

 

He smiled and waved at me. I said myself "I'm ok." He is always sweet and kind to everyone especially me. But it is just a trap for me. Should I just give up already? After all those years,without seeing him....I managed to live very well. Without hearing his name,without hearing his sweet voice,without looking at his face, without seeing his sweet smile, and without him,I managed to live alone and reach my goal.

 

But here, I'm falling in front of him once again. I tried to ran away from his shadow but I'm here ending like this? I need to ran again. Like nothing is happened.

 

He is doing his best while I'm fighting with my mind. Once is enough. Being his girlfriend for one time is enough for me. He won't remember me and won't remember what he told to me.

 

I'm telling myself that I hate him. I don't love him any more. But my heart is keep yelling his name. I wanted to ran to him and wanted to told him that how much I miss him,how much I miss his sweet smile and his voice. And want to say----

 

"Long time no see Hanbin....."

-------------